Absentee List 2

A section for online Role Playing Games of a Beasties nature.

Moderators: Nurann, Starath, Sinead, Optimal Optimus Primal, Razor One

Optimal Optimus Primal
Super Poster!
Super Poster!
RPG Characters: Optimus Primal, Rattrap, Rhinox, Megatron, Inferno

Unread post by Optimal Optimus Primal »

No worries, Alak! Thanks for the heads up.

I'm flying off to Toronto tomorrow morning for TFcon, and won't be back until Monday morning. I'll have my laptop with me but I can't guarantee I'll have the time to post. I will do so if I can, but it's only two or three days (max), so no one should panic. :wink:
"Well, that's just prime!"
Alak
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Unread post by Alak »

Just came back from Montreal a few hours ago. Fun trip, but now I should be more consistent with my RPG posts. Sorry if they've been sporadic and nonsensical. I mainly had internet access late at night and I may have possibly skipped posts that I assumed were not relevant to Orcariner. If anything needs to be changed, I'll edit my previous posts. I'll also start writing for Scorponok and Terrorsaur.
Optimal Optimus Primal
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Am flying off to Chicago Comic Con tomorrow. Will have my laptop with me and will try to post and keep up when I can. I'll be back home Monday evening.
Alak
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Unread post by Alak »

How many conventions do you go per year? :shock:
Optimal Optimus Primal
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

:lol: This is the most I have ever done in one summer. Usually it's just one or two, if that. Sometimes no cons at all, just vacations to Vancouver that include a would-be/has-been con guest. LoL But this year is different because I've actually saved a few bucks and I'm really excited about getting my artwork out there. ...Although the art part doesn't pertain to this con. Just wanted to meet some big names. And so does my mom, so she's along with me this time. Actually, I'm along with her. :lol:
una
Super Poster!
Super Poster!
RPG Characters: Whitegrazer, TyCross, and Blackarachnia

Unread post by una »

Again, hope you have fun! :D :lol:
Phoenix
Super Poster!
Super Poster!
RPG Characters: Nemesis,Aurora,Zodiac

Unread post by Phoenix »

@OOP: Your art is fantastic, btw. And I hope you enjoy your trip(s)! Hopefully we can make it to a 'con' some day too, as I have yet to experience a convention. Nick went to one some years back though.
Optimal Optimus Primal
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Thank you so much, Phoenix! I hope you're able to attend a con someday because they're quite fun. I meet so many people every time and make new friends.
WorpeX
Ultra Poster!
Ultra Poster!

Unread post by WorpeX »

Sorry for not being too active recently. I just started working a new job which has been eating up a lot of my time. I'm used to writing and doing posts in the morning, which I really can't do anymore. haha. I need to start getting used to writing/reading at night.
starshadow
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Unread post by starshadow »

Just to let you guys know that I won't be around often starting from tomorrow (which is my Monday). My final exam starts on Tuesday and this crappy slagging exam is probably either my promotion year(good) or my graduation year(bad). If I graduate, I'm labelled a stupid idiot. Yeah...the school system in my place is VERY different from other countries. This is all what I have to say. Buh-bye! :D *is in a dark corner sobbing for the coming killer exam*
Optimal Optimus Primal
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

My mom and I are driving up to Shanksville, PA tomorrow morning to check out the 9/11 Flight 93 memorial on the 10th Anniversary on Sunday. Because it's like a five hour drive or so, we'll be staying there the whole weekend, and I'll be back home sometime Monday. I should still be able to post (at least Saturday night if needed), but just in case I don't have internet access or lack of time, I apologize in advance for any delayed replies. President Obama is expected to visit all three 9/11 sites on Sunday, so maybe I'll see him in person. Oooo. :roll: :wink:

¤*¨¨*¤.¸¸ ...¸.¤\
\ 9/11 AMERICA \
.\¸.¤*¨¨*¤ .¸¸.¸.¤*
..\
☻/
/▌
/ \ NEVER FORGET!!!

(( Stole that from a Facebook friend. Thought it was cool. ))
Blackrosefencer
Ultra Poster!
Ultra Poster!

Unread post by Blackrosefencer »

Enjoy your trip, OOP.

(It seems inappropriate to tell you to have a good time.... :? )

Sig by WorpeX.

"Better be prepared for anything
When those demons rise."
(Str8 to the Bottom, Weaving the Fate)
Optimal Optimus Primal
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

I know what you meant, Blackrosefencer. Thank you. :D It was a very nice trip. I took a lot of photos, and I even saw President Obama (apparently Clinton and Bush were there on Saturday, so I just missed them). That was kind of neat because I've never seen a President, his wife, and all of his Secret Service in person before.

But I'm back home now, so away I post! ...Which will be a while to write. XD
Venatrix

Unread post by Venatrix »

Back.

pfew.... I needed a nice vacation.
The Dutch summer was really depressing, so i packed my kids and my own bags, put the husband in one to, and went to Egypt.
My daughters didn't care much for pyramids and the desert, so we spent most of our time at the beach or the swimming pool.

Next week I'll be starting some running exorcises and see how well my leg, and my endurance will hold up.

Anyway, i'll be updating Valkyrie and Venatrix their profiles, and need to think about how i would change them.
[img]http://i11.photobucket.com/albums/a161/Venatrix1982/venatrix-sig3.jpg[/img]

[color=purple]"Those who fail to learn history are doomed to repeat it;
Those who fail to learn history [b][u]CORRECTLY--[/u][/b]
Why they are simply doomed."[/color]
Optimal Optimus Primal
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Welcome back, Ven!! Missed you and your characters. Egypt sounds awesome! I would love to visit there some day. I guess your kids are just too young to appreciate that kind of traveling. :wink: