Absentee List 2

A section for online Role Playing Games of a Beasties nature.

Moderators: Nurann, Starath, Sinead, Optimal Optimus Primal, Razor One

NaitoKage
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Unread post by NaitoKage »

If you want, you could have Frilla help Airazor out of the CR chamber in the hanger with possibly Rattrap, or have her meet Cecaelia who is wandering the base. Feralnight would also be welcome to assist outside against any of the enemies attacking Orcariner, keep Terrorsaur occupied from attacking the Axalon, or any other additional targets like Tarantulus, Arachnitron, or helping Cheetor who is rather heavily damaged as mentioned by Blackrose.

Frilla probably does know what to do about Saberfang, since all medical staff at the Maximal base has been warned about Saberfang. (One of Icebreaker's sidejobs was to watch Saber incase she had any mutations and keep her under control with some tranq missiles.)
The only ones that wouldn't have been warned about that would be Aurora and Ironclaw probably.

Also the Maximal count includes Tigatron, he will wake up, but probably wont be able to do much for a while. I imagine Optimus will be up and going before he is.
Blackrosefencer
Ultra Poster!
Ultra Poster!

Unread post by Blackrosefencer »

Oh yeah....forgot about Tigatron. :oops:

Sig by WorpeX.

"Better be prepared for anything
When those demons rise."
(Str8 to the Bottom, Weaving the Fate)
Optimal Optimus Primal
Super Poster!
Super Poster!
RPG Characters: Optimus Primal, Rattrap, Rhinox, Megatron, Inferno

Unread post by Optimal Optimus Primal »

I plan on having Tigatron waking up in my next post. Since no one is helping Orcariner, I was going to have Tigger assist him, although he probably won't get to do much before he's taken down by a Pred, which is okay. :lol: The Maximals just need to hang on until Optimus comes so they can be conscious when he arrives and bask in his pissed-off wrath of awesomeness. :lol:
"Well, that's just prime!"
NaitoKage
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Tigatron vs Megatron or Tantrum, after having to run through a mine field to get to Orcariner that just activated? Hate to be in his boots.
Optimal Optimus Primal
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Yeah well, he's a cat, he can sniff out the charges... *shifty eyes* :lol: Someone needs to help Orcariner! And if the field is blowing up, then it has to be a flier, but we're pretty much out of fliers now... so I guess Orcariner is screwed?
Alak
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Unread post by Alak »

Optimal Optimus Primal wrote:... so I guess Orcariner is screwed?
lolol well I guess that's the plan then. I was fine with him getting beaten by Megatron 1v1, but there's certainly no shame in getting owned by Megs, Tantrum, and Steelclaw put together. :D
NaitoKage
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

You could temporary disable Terrorsaur by freezing him with one of Tigatron's iceshots, then ask for a lift from Feralnight if your desperate enough..
Wildfire94
RPG Characters: Onyx, Quickfix, Cheetor, Tarantulas, Quickstrike

Unread post by Wildfire94 »

Heh, honestly it seems a majority of the Maximals ended up somehow up against a Pred somewhere or other save for Silverstreak. :lol: Sadly, I don't think she will be able to distract Steelclaw for too long.
DarkSpark
Ultra Poster!
Ultra Poster!

Unread post by DarkSpark »

Its my birthday tomorrow and there's gonna be a party Sunday with my family (since Tuesday is a work day >_<), so I won't be around to play tomorrow or on Sunday, but I'll be around in between and after then of course. Its not like I'm going on vacation or anything obviously, just wanted to explain why there might be slight delays on me posting tomorrow or Sunday if my turn comes up.
WorpeX
Ultra Poster!
Ultra Poster!

Unread post by WorpeX »

Been busy again... I think everything will get better soon. I found a new job down in the Philadelphia area which has much better hours and stuff. It wont consume my life like my current job. So, i'm in the process of moving for the next 2 weeks and then starting up the new job!! I'll try to get a post out when I can... but I just wanted to say that it might be difficult to do soon.
Optimal Optimus Primal
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Thank you for the FYI, WorpeX!
Optimal Optimus Primal
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

July 3 to July 8, I will be attending Florida Supercon in Miami, so I will not be posting during that time. My apologies in advance for any inconvenience and delays this may cause in the game. I might try to squeak in one more post tomorrow between packing and cleaning.
Phoenix
Super Poster!
Super Poster!
RPG Characters: Nemesis,Aurora,Zodiac

Unread post by Phoenix »

Hey guys, I'm still alive. Just kinda tired after a long weekend at work. My schedule looked like the following:

Saturday work from 3 pm to 12:30 am, then I had to do some very late night shopping and only got to go to bed at 3 am, wake up at 7 am to shower, feed kids and get them dressed so I can bring them over to the grandparents by 10 am and be at work by 11 am for a long 13 hour shift.

Thus why I haven't had time to post much lately. But I'll use my day off wisely and conjure something up this evening. :)
Mystrea

Unread post by Mystrea »

Pheonix....What the hell do you do? lol Just sayin'.....I ain't jealous of your shifts lol.
NaitoKage
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

She's a head nurse.