Absentee List 2

A section for online Role Playing Games of a Beasties nature.

Moderators: Nurann, Starath, Sinead, Optimal Optimus Primal, Razor One

DarkSpark
Ultra Poster!
Ultra Poster!

Unread post by DarkSpark »

Optimal Optimus Primal wrote:No worries, DS. Thanks for the heads up!

Have fun, Blackrose!

Thanks for understanding OOP, but thankfully the new modem works and I can return to game play FINALLY...Sorry about this again, I feel bad leaving ya in the dark for a bit and being able to return mere hours after I confirmed ya guys may have to move on without me, I just didn't want to leave you guys hanging if the new modem didn't work. I'll try to get a post in tonight or tomorrow.
starshadow
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Unread post by starshadow »

Hey guys, my mom removed the internet. Primus knows when it would be back...
Phoenix
Super Poster!
Super Poster!
RPG Characters: Nemesis,Aurora,Zodiac

Unread post by Phoenix »

I'll post in the rpg on Monday. My work weekend kinda sucks this time around. I worked a double shift (so 16 hours) Saturday due to people calling in, and they put me on for Easter Sunday too. So.. happy Easter, everyone, and I'll post tomorrow!
Blackrosefencer
Ultra Poster!
Ultra Poster!

Unread post by Blackrosefencer »

Just FYI: My fiance's computer is down so we're down to only one computer in the house so I'll be a bit scarce until the second computer is back up and running. We've had to share the only working computer in the house (and that one doesn't really work either). At times, he has to remote in to work so I have to let him have the computer in those instances and put aside the post I've been working on. I'll post as I'm able and hopefully the new hard drive gets here soon.

Sig by WorpeX.

"Better be prepared for anything
When those demons rise."
(Str8 to the Bottom, Weaving the Fate)
Alak
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Unread post by Alak »

Sorry for the lack of posting on my part. I should be able to draw something up after Wednesday.
Phoenix
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Unread post by Phoenix »

It's now Friday. I think I'm just going to move on and assume Orcariner will be fine.
Wintersong
Ultra Poster!
Ultra Poster!
RPG Characters: Wintersong (Oc), Spineback (Oc), Tigerhawk, Terrorsaur, Airazor, Cheetor, Rampage

Unread post by Wintersong »

Hey guys just letting you know go ahead without me. I have been busy preparing for a summer long trip, which all next week I will have limited internet access. So I won't be able to continue for this episode, but I will be around to peek in and keep a look at what is going on. I am heading up to Alaska and will be there all summer so going to be a long summer for me.

I will have time for the next episode though and if it's alright with you OOP I will most likely do my idea I had for the next episode. Which I'll give a hint involves a minor Vok appearance. Nothing major though like the maze and all. :) Will see you guys soon!
My contacts:
Here-PM
Discord-Thundercat#4131
DeviantArt-Thundercat-rising
Blackrosefencer
Ultra Poster!
Ultra Poster!

Unread post by Blackrosefencer »

Sorry for the wait in the episode. I'll get a post up for Dinobot and Arachnitron after work tomorrow. I started having trouble with my stomach again like I had about six months ago.... I have a post started, but wasn't able to finish...had to go lie down. Hopefully will be seeing a doctor this week or next, but he probably won't tell me anything I don't already know.....he'll just tell me to take Omeprazole again.

Sig by WorpeX.

"Better be prepared for anything
When those demons rise."
(Str8 to the Bottom, Weaving the Fate)
DarkSpark
Ultra Poster!
Ultra Poster!

Hey guys, I'll be going on vacation next week, my birthday as well as my little sister's wedding will all be taking place in the same week! :D ...And I'll be babysitting a THIRD dog! :shock:

I think I'll be too busy for roleplay during that week with so much going on, so I wanted to warn you guys in advance that I'll likely not be around. If necessary you guys can take over playing Megs, Terry, & Legs during that week if ya can't wait for me to return (just playing it safe so ya guys won't wonder why I don't post that week).
Phoenix
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Unread post by Phoenix »

Darkspark, we're eagerly awaiting your return. When do you think you'll be back?
DarkSpark
Ultra Poster!
Ultra Poster!

Phoenix wrote:Darkspark, we're eagerly awaiting your return. When do you think you'll be back?

I'm back Phoenix :D , just been tired from the wedding & busy unpacking, & looking after my sister's dog lol. Unfortunately, I also didn't receive any email notifications for the roleplay thread while I was gone, so had to track down where we left off & catch up...Hoping that the email notifications will return to normal :cry:

Wedding was awesome btw 8)
Wintersong
Ultra Poster!
Ultra Poster!
RPG Characters: Wintersong (Oc), Spineback (Oc), Tigerhawk, Terrorsaur, Airazor, Cheetor, Rampage

Unread post by Wintersong »

Hey guys, just dropping in for a quick update on my end. I got about three and half weeks left before I head back home and hopefully can be around for the start of the next episode. I don't have much access to my laptop but I do for the night. Hope to see you guys soon! :D
My contacts:
Here-PM
Discord-Thundercat#4131
DeviantArt-Thundercat-rising
Optimal Optimus Primal
Super Poster!
Super Poster!
RPG Characters: Optimus Primal, Rattrap, Rhinox, Megatron, Inferno

Unread post by Optimal Optimus Primal »

Seems so far away. :( Thank you for checking in, Wintersong! It's good to hear from you. We will probably still be on this episode by then, so feel to jump back in whenever you want. :D
"Well, that's just prime!"
Alak
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Unread post by Alak »

Sorry for the delay. I'm looking at a hectic weekend here so just assume that both Orcariner and Buster are overwhelmed by their fears (albeit difference causes) and they're unresponsive. I'll try to get a post done for both OC's by Monday at the latest.
Alak
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Unread post by Alak »

Today I just moved out of Tucson and on August 5th I'll be flying out to WV for pharmacy school. My posting frequency will be pretty low from here on out... er... lower than it has already been. I do still intend on playing the RPG with you guys, but if I'm not responsive it just means that I am unable to write anything within the expected time frame. Just move ahead without me. I'll also try my best to keep my OCs in the background with minimal roles in future episodes so that they won't have any significant impact on the plot in case I can't respond to anybody. Thanks for being patient with me thus far, and thank you for your continued patience.