Absentee List 2

A section for online Role Playing Games of a Beasties nature.

Moderators: Nurann, Starath, Sinead, Optimal Optimus Primal, Razor One

Optimal Optimus Primal
Super Poster!
Super Poster!
RPG Characters: Optimus Primal, Rattrap, Rhinox, Megatron, Inferno

Unread post by Optimal Optimus Primal »

Thanks for the heads-ups, Phoenix and Alak!
"Well, that's just prime!"
Wintersong
Ultra Poster!
Ultra Poster!
RPG Characters: Wintersong (Oc), Spineback (Oc), Tigerhawk, Terrorsaur, Airazor, Cheetor, Rampage

Unread post by Wintersong »

Hey guys I want to apologize for another disappearance, still going through school and this final semester is kinda busy as the last. And well come summer my time here will be limited since I will be in Alaska visiting relatives and such. Far as I know I will also be visiting New Moon but from what I've heard from her she's pretty busy for the moment so not sure if she's coming back or not.

Just letting you guys know while I have some time that I may be out for the remainder of this episode. Right now real life is in the way so my time and energy is focused on school for the moment, hopefully I can find a medium again to be able to post here again. Anyhow, came here to least let you all know I am still alive just for the moment not able to be active.
My contacts:
Here-PM
Discord-Thundercat#4131
DeviantArt-Thundercat-rising
Optimal Optimus Primal
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Thank you so much for getting in touch with us, Wintersong! Be well and give our best to New Moon; been missing her. And Wildfire. *sniffle*
Wintersong
Ultra Poster!
Ultra Poster!
RPG Characters: Wintersong (Oc), Spineback (Oc), Tigerhawk, Terrorsaur, Airazor, Cheetor, Rampage

No prob, OOP. :) I don't mean to disappear so much like this but I get sidetracked with school quite a bit so gives me little time to really post or do much except maybe peek in once in a while. Even then I fall behind. And hopefully things can settle down enough for New Moon to return.
My contacts:
Here-PM
Discord-Thundercat#4131
DarkSpark
Ultra Poster!
Ultra Poster!

Unread post by DarkSpark »

Hi gang, I'll be absent from gameplay for Friday the 21st through Sunday the 23rd, I'll be attending an anime convention so I'll be too busy for gameplay. Figured I should warn you guys in advance so I wouldn't forget to do so at the last second :lol:
Optimal Optimus Primal
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Completely understandable, Wintersong. :D Hope to see you back in game soon. The next episode should prove to be entertaining and it would be great to have you and your characters as a part of it.

Thank you, DarkSpark, and have fun!
Blackrosefencer
Ultra Poster!
Ultra Poster!

Unread post by Blackrosefencer »

DarkSpark wrote:Hi gang, I'll be absent from gameplay for Friday the 21st through Sunday the 23rd, I'll be attending an anime convention so I'll be too busy for gameplay. Figured I should warn you guys in advance so I wouldn't forget to do so at the last second :lol:
I will also be gone that weekend. But I won't be at an anime convention...I'll be at a wedding (not mine). I'll be a bridesmaid.....and I'm sure I'll be horrible at it. :-P

But anyway, since we brought those dates up now, I figured I might as well let you know as well.

Sig by WorpeX.

"Better be prepared for anything
When those demons rise."
(Str8 to the Bottom, Weaving the Fate)
Optimal Optimus Primal
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Thanks, Blackrose. Enjoy!
Wintersong
Ultra Poster!
Ultra Poster!

Hey guys, starting next next tuesday from the 8th-13th I will be in Seattle as a gift for my graduation that's next month so I likely won't be posting around then or I likely will be slow since I won't have my laptop. Though I will have my phone so I ask you guys kinda bear with me if I can post during that time, if not I shall see what I can do of posting before I do around that time. Just a heads up and can't wait for next week! :D :D
My contacts:
Here-PM
Discord-Thundercat#4131
DarkSpark
Ultra Poster!
Ultra Poster!

hi guys, sorry about this, but i'm having internet service problems at home for the moment and have no idea if they'll be resolved by tonight or tomorrow or next week even. i'm using a computer at mcdonald's to let you know that i may not be available for gameplay for a while, so sorry for the inconvenience and the bad timing, this whole thing just came out of nowhere and i didn't want to leave you guys hanging wondering why i wasn't posting if i'm unable to resolve this issue sooner rather than later. sorry again and thanks for your time, peace out for now.
Blackrosefencer
Ultra Poster!
Ultra Poster!

Unread post by Blackrosefencer »

Just to let you all know, Friday my mom and I are heading into New York for the day to check out the sights and such. We had plans to see a show, but the show was cancelled so now we're just winging it. Anyway, beginning Friday I might be a bit scarce at least until Monday or Tuesday. This is my weekend to work and it is also Easter if you celebrate (which I don't really, but I have family obligations to pretend that I do....so we'll be busy). And anytime that I work the weekend, it ends up being a looooooong week at work (7 days in a row). I'll try to get on to post for Dinobot and the second Arachnitron post before I disappear for the weekend.

Sig by WorpeX.

"Better be prepared for anything
When those demons rise."
(Str8 to the Bottom, Weaving the Fate)
Phoenix
Super Poster!
Super Poster!
RPG Characters: Nemesis,Aurora,Zodiac

Unread post by Phoenix »

Darkspark, do you mind if we post for your canon characters just to keep the wheels turning in the meanwhile? Megatron and Tarantulas, I mean, since other players are dependent on them.

And enjoy NYC, Rose! I love that city. Lots of fond memories.
Mystrea

Unread post by Mystrea »

Yes, please do post before you leave Blackrose.
DarkSpark
Ultra Poster!
Ultra Poster!

Phoenix wrote:Darkspark, do you mind if we post for your canon characters just to keep the wheels turning in the meanwhile? Megatron and Tarantulas, I mean, since other players are dependent on them.

And enjoy NYC, Rose! I love that city. Lots of fond memories.

OOC: Yeah, I meant to tell you guys you could divide Megatron, Tarantulas, & Terrorsaur amongst yourselves if you liked until I'm able to return to game play (I'm at a friend's house right now so that's why I'm able to answer here). However, I did get a new modem today so I MIGHT be back online tonight or this weekend, but if not just go ahead and do what ya gotta do, sorry for this inconvenience once again (my damn modem was only a year old and already Comcast has moved on to the next thing :roll: ).
Optimal Optimus Primal
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

No worries, DS. Thanks for the heads up!

Have fun, Blackrose!