Absentee List 2

A section for online Role Playing Games of a Beasties nature.

Moderators: Nurann, Starath, Sinead, Optimal Optimus Primal, Razor One

una
Super Poster!
Super Poster!
RPG Characters: Whitegrazer, TyCross, and Blackarachnia

Unread post by una »

Awwww, that is so beautiful, Blackrose! :mrgreen:

And it seems you are back too, OOP! YAY!!! :mrgreen: I hope you had fun at the wedding you attended!
NaitoKage
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Unread post by NaitoKage »

Well.. Most the Preds are down now, so that should be a bit easier to do in the future. All that seems to be active is Megatron, Nem, Tarantulus,and Terrorsaur as far as fighting is going. Umbra probably wont start any fights since Steelclaw and Cecaelia are injured, probably just pick up Inferno and Quickstrike and start wandering off. Hm.. should probably start charging for body recovery.*LOL*
Blackrosefencer
Ultra Poster!
Ultra Poster!

Unread post by Blackrosefencer »

Yes of course I accepted the proposal! I was so surprised! We had actually discussed getting married and he said he wasn't ready yet. So it was such a surprise to find out that not only was he ready to take that next step, but he's had the ring for several months! He was just waiting for the cruise to propose so it was special! He is such a sweetie!

And yes, somehow Worpex will have to help with the wedding. I considered making him the Man of Honor instead of having a Maid of Honor, but that's a little unconventional. But when it comes down to the decision of who should have that special role, it just seemed obvious. I have several friends and I have a few very close friends, but I pretty much only have two best friends. The man I am marrying and my brother. I've known my brother my entire life and we are like two peas in a pod. We like the same music and we have similar tastes in TV shows and movies. We go to conceerts together and have a lot of mutual friends. Most people have that one person they call on when they need something or when they want to hang out. For me, that person is my brother. I don't have that kind of bond with anyone else. I'm just worried that people will think it's weird....

Anyway, as for the RP....sorry for the delayed post. We made an impromptu visit to Worpex's place so I didn't get home until late which meant I didn't get to unpack or anything until this evening.

Sig by WorpeX.

"Better be prepared for anything
When those demons rise."
(Str8 to the Bottom, Weaving the Fate)
starshadow
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Unread post by starshadow »

Congrats Blackrose. NOW TELL US EVERY DETAIL OF HOW YOUR SWEETHEART PROPOSED! Just kidding. :lol:

Anyways people, I'm going on a trip to Boracay, Phillipines for freaking 9 days staring tomorrow... :( There's probably no free wifi at the resort at all so yeah...good thing that I had my babies tired of slag and everything.
Phoenix
Super Poster!
Super Poster!
RPG Characters: Nemesis,Aurora,Zodiac

Unread post by Phoenix »

I'm home!!! Due to flight mess we arrived at jfk a day after planned and had to do a 8 hour rental car drive across the state instead of flying.. but with the insane last minute ticket costs, flying just was not happening.

Anyways.. I think you should go with the man of honor, blackrose! Stay true to your heart, not to traditions!

Our wedding was a little unconventional too. Nothing wrong with that. :)
una
Super Poster!
Super Poster!
RPG Characters: Whitegrazer, TyCross, and Blackarachnia

Unread post by una »

YAY!! I'm glad that you returned safely home, Phoenix!! :mrgreen:
Blackrosefencer
Ultra Poster!
Ultra Poster!

Phoenix wrote:I'm home!!! Due to flight mess we arrived at jfk a day after planned and had to do a 8 hour rental car drive across the state instead of flying.. but with the insane last minute ticket costs, flying just was not happening.

Anyways.. I think you should go with the man of honor, blackrose! Stay true to your heart, not to traditions!

Our wedding was a little unconventional too. Nothing wrong with that. :)
Thanks for the advice! I've heard of some other people who have done this including a wedding that I will be a bridesmaid in. And a friend of mine said she was at a wedding where the bride's brother was the Man of Honor....actually I think she called him the Dude of Honor. Haha!

Anyway glad you are safe at home now. Welcome back!

Sig by WorpeX.

When those demons rise."
Blackrosefencer
Ultra Poster!
Ultra Poster!

Sorry for the hold up. I've been packing and prepping to move out. I am moving tomorrow and will not have internet until Wednesday. I will post Wednesday.

Sig by WorpeX.

When those demons rise."
Phoenix
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Unread post by Phoenix »

Due to a work schedule from hell coming up (starting with a whoopin' double shift today so 7 am to midnight followed by 3 pm tomorrow) and me still recovering from the flu, I just wanted everyone to know that I have asked DarkSpark to cover Megatron for me for the time being since I didn't want to hold things up further in the game.
Alak
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Unread post by Alak »

Sorry I haven't been active. I've been a little busy with work and classes. I'll try to jump into Season 2 with you guys sometime next week (if not this weekend).
WorpeX
Ultra Poster!
Ultra Poster!

Unread post by WorpeX »

Going to be away this weekend, wont be able to post. Was hoping to get one in today but it just didn't happen. :/ sorry!
New Moon
Ultra Poster!
Ultra Poster!

Unread post by New Moon »

Sorry for my absence guys but recently finished with some of the family issues we've had recently and just all around busy lately. At the moment I won't be able to get back in the game for this episode, and still kind of unsure if I will be back at all but if I do it might be in the next episode. If you have to do anything for Frilla and Feralnight I'd say more than likely having Frilla working on things for the ship and Feralnight recovering, again, from the injuries she got from Terrorsaur, again will be fine. :lol: :lol:
Phoenix
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Unread post by Phoenix »

Hey, just wanted to leave a quick little notice that I've been uber extremely busy and will probably not be able to post until Friday (if there's something for me to respond to then, if not guess I'll have to improvise..)
Alak
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Unread post by Alak »

Will be going to West Virginia for a pharmacy school interview tomorrow morning. I won't be back until Saturday, but I should have free wi-fi at the hotel I'm staying.
Optimal Optimus Primal
Super Poster!
Super Poster!
RPG Characters: Optimus Primal, Rattrap, Rhinox, Megatron, Inferno

Unread post by Optimal Optimus Primal »

Thanks for the heads-ups, Phoenix and Alak!
"Well, that's just prime!"