Absentee List 2

A section for online Role Playing Games of a Beasties nature.

Moderators: Nurann, Starath, Sinead, Optimal Optimus Primal, Razor One

Phoenix
Super Poster!
Super Poster!
RPG Characters: Nemesis,Aurora,Zodiac

Unread post by Phoenix »

I am actually a registered nurse. "Head nurse" sounds like a supervisor and that I am not. :)
Mystrea

Unread post by Mystrea »

I love that NK responds to that question xD. Nevertheless, I can see that the shifts reflect the responsibility. My shift is just 8 hours lol
NaitoKage
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Unread post by NaitoKage »

Well, usually her description when she talks to me makes it sound like she's a head nurse anyway. Certainly ALOT of responsibility as a registered nurse.

I usually respond because I remember it so you don't have to! :P Which is oddly more useful then you'd think.
Mystrea

Unread post by Mystrea »

Just....no....lol
Blackrosefencer
Ultra Poster!
Ultra Poster!

Unread post by Blackrosefencer »

Just wanted to let you all know....this time next week I will be on board a cruise to the Bahamas!!! :-D

So I will hopefully be posting tomorrow and then again on Saturday or so just to get my characters to a good place to leave them for a week. That is, as soon as I figure out a good response to all that deep dialogue in the RP.... :roll: You guys really know how to throw a wrench into the mix! Whatever will Arachnitron do next.....

The plan for Inferno is to send him to the CR chambers....again. :lol: So feel free to destroy him at will!!

Sig by WorpeX.

"Better be prepared for anything
When those demons rise."
(Str8 to the Bottom, Weaving the Fate)
Optimal Optimus Primal
Super Poster!
Super Poster!
RPG Characters: Optimus Primal, Rattrap, Rhinox, Megatron, Inferno

Unread post by Optimal Optimus Primal »

Thanks, Blackrose! Sounds awesome. :D
"Well, that's just prime!"
Blackrosefencer
Ultra Poster!
Ultra Poster!

Okay all....I posted the last response for Arachnitron. I will not post again until I get back. I left you some guidelines, if you want to respond, what you can do with my character while I am away.

I will be back on September 8th!!! I'll miss you all!!! But I am SO excited for this trip!! Be back soon!! :-D

PS: Also, if someone could head to the Console and check out my story. I'd really appreciate some feedback. Thanks a bunch!!!

Sig by WorpeX.

When those demons rise."
Phoenix
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Unread post by Phoenix »

Enjoy your vacation, BlackRose!

Just wanted to give a heads up that Warwulf and I will also be going away for about a week starting Tuesday September 10th. We'll have internet access where we'll be staying, but I'm not sure how much time we'll have available for lengthy posts.
Wintersong
Ultra Poster!
Ultra Poster!
RPG Characters: Wintersong (Oc), Spineback (Oc), Tigerhawk, Terrorsaur, Airazor, Cheetor, Rampage

Unread post by Wintersong »

Know I haven't gotten around to mentioning this guys but my posting will be slow, sometimes a week or a bit more due to this last year of college is busy the next two semesters especially since if I pass both I will be getting my AA then comes my Bachelor's. Which I should be able to start going from there in really getting into my field of interest for Criminology and Psychology, possibly even a minor for sociology, leading to hopefully becoming a Criminal Psychologist. So as you guys can see going to be a busy few years ahead. :lol: Again sorry for the slowness to come but I am not leaving this RPG anytime soon.
My contacts:
Here-PM
Discord-Thundercat#4131
DeviantArt-Thundercat-rising
Optimal Optimus Primal
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Well, this is certainly the time of year for vacations, isn't it? :lol:

I will be out of the country this weekend for a wedding from September 6th to September 9th. I should have time to post if I need to, so this shouldn't be a big deal for the game. :roll:

Sounds awesome, Wintersong! Thank you for the heads up and good luck!!
Blackrosefencer
Ultra Poster!
Ultra Poster!

Just so you all know, I am back from the Caribbean with a mediocre tan, but that's okay. I had a fantastic time and my boyfriend proposed! Best souvenier I could ever come back with! :-D

I will post later this evening as soon as I get home and unpack and answer a million questions. Haha!

Sig by WorpeX.

When those demons rise."
Phoenix
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Unread post by Phoenix »

Congratulations! Dare I assume you accepted his proposal? ;)

Planning a wedding is such an exciting time! Busy but very exciting and rewarding. I loooved picking out my dress! :)
Blazemane
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Unread post by Blazemane »

Congratulations, Blackrose!

Does this mean Worpex is going to have to help with wedding setup?
I understand... you are, after all, a predacon.

[img]http://www.bwint.net/memberfanclubterrorsaur.jpg[/img] [img]http://www.bwint.net/bannersbfanclub2.jpg[/img]
Phoenix
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Unread post by Phoenix »

Well.. I was waiting for OOP to reply but I guess the festivities lasted longer than initially planned. :)

Anyways.. Warwulf and I are going on vacation as of tomorrow. We'll probably still be around for the week and a half we're gone, but it may be a bit more sporadic. I'll try to get another post in for Nem before I go since I can't do anything with Megs until OOP replies.
Optimal Optimus Primal
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Congratulations, Blackrose!! So exciting and happy for you!
Well.. I was waiting for OOP to reply but I guess the festivities lasted longer than initially planned.
Yes, sooooooo sorry about that, Phoenix. Plans often change last minute when out of town. I had really wanted to get on more and post, but I'll post tonight and see what happens. I still want to do the joint post with you so we're not interrupted a hundred times like how things are now with the Preds surrounding Optimus. :lol: Have a safe and wonderful trip!!