ZOMBIES are breaking into your room!

Where you can post announcements and other cool things. Doesn't have to be BW-related.

Moderators: Nurann, Starath, Sinead, Optimal Optimus Primal, Razor One

The Crab

ZOMBIES are breaking into your room!

Unread post by The Crab »

WHAT. DO. YOU. DO?

I grab my grandfather's bat (conveniently located within arm's reach), defend myself to the other side of the house, where the gun safe is. I then arm myself, take on the world and save loved ones, Shaun of the Dead style.

I would also give the coordinates (see: address) to my super awesome underground base(ment) to my fellow BWINTers.
Is the answer to this question "No"?

LYSDEXIC DARAPOX.
Alak
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Unread post by Alak »

Run. Fast. Get in the car, fasten the seat belt, and drive to the nearest gun shot where I'll buy a shotgun and lots of ammunition. Oh, and I'll be calling everyone and warning them on the way.
starshadow
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Unread post by starshadow »

I'll be as good as dead..my country will never have any gun shop.
Rakshash

Unread post by Rakshash »

Fortunately my family stocks vats of hydrochloric acid and other supplies used by the Chemistry lab of the school next door. Also fortunately the upper storey of my home has advanced security. So basically we lock ourselves in our house and pour acid on any zombies who try to climb the drainpipes. And we have the number of a privately owned security service, so we call them up and hope the zombies haven't gotten to them first. ^_^
I believe that unarmed truth and unconditional love will have the final word in reality. This is why right, temporarily defeated, is stronger than evil triumphant.
— Dr. Martin Luther King Jr.
Razor One
Site Admin

Unread post by Razor One »

Hydrochloric acid is terrible for dissolving organic mass. Great for metals, but not for corpses. You'll want Sulphuric Acid to do the job of dissolving zombies.

And the less you know about how I know that the better ;)

As for me... I snrk, roll over and keep trying to sleep. I'm a zombie for the first six hours of every day I wake up anyhow. I'll blend right in and they'll be none the wiser.
Night-Hunter
Super Poster!
Super Poster!
Location: Looking for my sanity... *sigh* Still can't find it.

Unread post by Night-Hunter »

Run to my dad's room and have a shot out with the shite loads of guns he has in his room.
"The enemy of my enemy is my bro."
Alak
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Unread post by Alak »

Razor One wrote:Hydrochloric acid is terrible for dissolving organic mass. Great for metals, but not for corpses. You'll want Sulphuric Acid to do the job of dissolving zombies.

And the less you know about how I know that the better ;)

As for me... I snrk, roll over and keep trying to sleep. I'm a zombie for the first six hours of every day I wake up anyhow. I'll blend right in and they'll be none the wiser.
Yep, I poured plenty of HCl on myself in various chemistry labs time and time again. Still got my body parts! :D
Nurann
Site Admin

Unread post by Nurann »

Grab my sword and some survival supplies and fight my way to the roof. My bf has a much better Zombie Apocalypse Survival Plan than I could ever create, so all I need to do it hold out for a couple of days until he can steal a LAV and some weapons and come rescue me :P
~Nurannoniel Amruniel ~ Blessed Be~
Blazemane
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Unread post by Blazemane »

Escape through one of the windows on my level, re-enter the house to access phone and whichever weapon seems serviceable and attainable, call brother who has drawn up zombie survival plans, drive to his house, arm self to the teeth with firearms, wait for and/or assist with family regrouping at that house, thenescape up north to his in-laws' farm. Have supplies ready, so that if necessary, we can head deeper into the woods.

If we've lived this long, and everyone in the family is together, sweet. Now it's time to assess if we'd be of more service roaming through cities trying to help people, or staying out of the military's way. It might depend on the current effectiveness of the military. And it might depend on whether I truly have the courage at that time.
I understand... you are, after all, a predacon.

[img]http://www.bwint.net/memberfanclubterrorsaur.jpg[/img] [img]http://www.bwint.net/bannersbfanclub2.jpg[/img]
NaitoKage
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Unread post by NaitoKage »

I'd pitty the zombie breaking into my room first, then probably smash their head in with either Tonfa on night stand, staff next to my shelf, or pry bar I keep under the bed because I hate people borrowing my tools. After dispatching the invader, grab my crossbow on my shelf and some bolts, take one of my large knives and tie it to the end of the staff with the tape in my room, and start "cleaning" the area in the most violent way possible. After that.. I guess go into the garage and start repairing the obvious damage to the house. Maybe shoot the occasional zombie with the air nailer as I go since the house has near infinite nails..

Zombies aren't really that scary, it's lawyers and certain animals that give me the creeps.
Rakshash

Unread post by Rakshash »

Razor One wrote:Hydrochloric acid is terrible for dissolving organic mass. Great for metals, but not for corpses. You'll want Sulphuric Acid to do the job of dissolving zombies.
*stares at the still functional zombies wiping HCl off and proceeding towards her*

Oops.

Hey, look what popped up on my Facebook news feed: "Social Media: Preparedness 101: Zombie Apocalypse:

http://emergency.cdc.gov/socialmedia/zombies_blog.asp

It's mostly a generalized plan for dealing with ANY emergency, with zombies thrown in. But it's good to know it's taken seriously by the CDC. :D
I believe that unarmed truth and unconditional love will have the final word in reality. This is why right, temporarily defeated, is stronger than evil triumphant.
— Dr. Martin Luther King Jr.
SilverfromOZ
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Unread post by SilverfromOZ »

#injects self with T virus#

OK, 50% chance of getting awesome super powers like Milla Jovovic, or 50% chance of turning into the Nemesis... I think we've got a win-win :wink:
It's ok sir. I'll be fine...

Just listen to your commander, bonebrain!

Yes dear...
The Crab

Unread post by The Crab »

Education is imperative.
Is the answer to this question "No"?

LYSDEXIC DARAPOX.
Beastbot
Ultra Poster!
Ultra Poster!

Unread post by Beastbot »

I'd wonder what it is about popular internet trends coming to life recently, open my mouth, and shout "SHOOP DA WHOOP", hoping for the best.
Last updated April 25th
Current Transformers Total: 4,975
SilverfromOZ
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Unread post by SilverfromOZ »

Ah the zombie survival guide. I have a copy of it and I now look fondly at my Heroes katana every time I walk past by Transformers museum :D

Although I would also recommend this:
http://www.robotuprising.com/home.htm

because we all know that robots will be used to fight the zombies and then they'll go out of control :wink:
It's ok sir. I'll be fine...

Just listen to your commander, bonebrain!

Yes dear...