Oh Hai BWint

Whether you be new or a long-time member of the board, feel free to talk about yourselves and your interests in this forum!

Moderators: Nurann, Starath, Sinead, Optimal Optimus Primal, Razor One

The Loose Cannon

Oh Hai BWint

Unread post by The Loose Cannon »

Oh Hai Intergalactic Highway!! My name is Patrick!! I really like the website so I thought I'd stop by and check it out.

Some of my interests are filming, Transformers, Batman, Sonic, Gargoyles, Sci-Fi/Anime conventions, music, ultimate frisbee, four wheeling, wrestling, and gaming. I am a multimedia producer from Ellsworth, WI. I do freelance film work as well as film and help with audio production for my friends' band Guns at Dawn. My favorite Transformers series is Beast Wars. My favorite characters are Megatron, Waspinator, Optimus Primal, and Rhinox. My favorite Beast Wars episodes are Code of Hero, The Agenda, and Nemesis (honorable mention goes to The Low Road. lol)

I'm working on some concepts for internet shows and one of them is about retro reviews. I have a rough draft on the overview of Beast Wars as well as some other things on the Transformers franchise. I'm also writing stuff on Godzilla, Sonic, underrated metal music, and bad movies. I don't think I'll be the next Nostalgia Critic or the Angry Video Game Nerd but I thought I'd try out the review show and see how it turns out once I put it together.

I look forward to meeting you all and also want to say hi to Starath! She is pretty cool :) Have a great night everyone!
Blazemane
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Unread post by Blazemane »

Hey, you can't answer the standard questions before we ask them!!!![/rage]

No, I'm actually glad you did.

Hello to you as well, and welcome to the site. I'll be interested to see some of your reviews once you have 'em up.
I understand... you are, after all, a predacon.

[img]http://www.bwint.net/memberfanclubterrorsaur.jpg[/img] [img]http://www.bwint.net/bannersbfanclub2.jpg[/img]
una
Super Poster!
Super Poster!
RPG Characters: Whitegrazer, TyCross, and Blackarachnia

Unread post by una »

Hello! Welcome to the forums. =)

I also look forward to your reviews. =)
Optimal Optimus Primal
Super Poster!
Super Poster!
RPG Characters: Optimus Primal, Rattrap, Rhinox, Megatron, Inferno

Unread post by Optimal Optimus Primal »

Hi, Patrick! Welcome to BW Int!
Some of my interests are filming, Transformers, Batman, Sonic, Gargoyles, Sci-Fi/Anime conventions, music,
Rock and roll! 8)
I am a multimedia producer from Ellsworth, WI. I do freelance film work as well as film and help with audio production for my friends' band Guns at Dawn.
VERY cool!
My favorite Transformers series is Beast Wars.
That's a must around here. :wink: Kidding!
My favorite characters are Megatron, Waspinator, Optimus Primal, and Rhinox.
Thumbs up!
My favorite Beast Wars episodes are Code of Hero, The Agenda, and Nemesis (honorable mention goes to The Low Road. lol)
:lol: Me thinks we'll get along juuuust fine.
I'm working on some concepts for internet shows and one of them is about retro reviews. I have a rough draft on the overview of Beast Wars as well as some other things on the Transformers franchise. I'm also writing stuff on Godzilla, Sonic, underrated metal music, and bad movies. I don't think I'll be the next Nostalgia Critic or the Angry Video Game Nerd but I thought I'd try out the review show and see how it turns out once I put it together.
That's awesome sauce right there, Patrick. If you'd like any artwork for that, let me know. I sort of "specialize" in Beast Wars pencil art. :lol: In any case, it's pleasure to meet you! I hope you enjoy the board. It's quite friendly. :D
"Well, that's just prime!"
The Loose Cannon

Unread post by The Loose Cannon »

Thanks everyone!!

@Optimal Optimus Primal, I'll definitely consider that. I'll let you know once I am in further development of the reviews. It may take awhile since I don't want to rush a big project like that. I'll be doing a 3 part review for each season. I also written stuff for my top 10 Beast Wars episodes, characters, and the top 10 Dumbest Transformers Moments.

I was originally going to kick off the review series with Neverending Story 3 but since the Nostalgia Critic released the review of that movie I decided to work on something else to kick off the series. Probably a spotlight video on Stryper since It's the 2nd closest completed review I have written.

The music stuff would be more of a look into the history of the bands/genres than a review. I'll give thoughts about it but to me, it's really hard to describe why I like/don't like the kind of music compared to movies, shows, books, etc. I'll probably have a friend review with me since he is more musically knowledgeable. I am planning on making videos on Barren Cross and the bands in the Heaven's Metal Collection album as well. I'll make a Skillet one down the road too. Another fact about me is that I'm a Christian and all the bands I listed here are Christian bands so it's no secret that I like Christian Metal. That doesn't mean I'll review just Christian music and bash ones that aren't. There are a lot of bands I like that aren't part of that group like Dio, Metallica, The Scorpions, Three Days Grace, Avenged Sevenfold, and others.

For Movie and TV Series reviews, I already mentioned Beast Wars and Neverending Story 3. I have lists of stuff that I'd like to write but for now, it's mostly Top 10 lists that I'm working on. They are really easy to write compared to a single show/movie in my opinion so you'll probably see quite a few of these up when I get started. The lists I'm currently working on are Top 10 Stupidest Godzilla Moments, Top 10 Gargoyles episodes, and the Top 10 SatAm Sonic episodes.

I probably won't review a lot of video games. Again, it'll probably be a lot of Top 10 stuff. I do have Journeyman Project, Battletanx, and Comix Zone in mind for some of the reviews. They will be shorter than the music and movie reviews as I want this to be short and to the point. Comic books I haven't read too much of other than Sonic, Beast Wars, some Transformers comics, and some Batman comics so there won't be many reviews in that medium.

My friends and I have other movie and review ideas but those are the main ones I have on my solo project. Crossing my fingers that some episodes will actually be finished and hoping it'll turn out well!
Darkshadow14
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Unread post by Darkshadow14 »

*pauses to take a feel breaths* Oh goodness, I am greeting people left and right.

Anyways....

Hello Patrick, nice to meet you. I am Darkshadow! Hehe, I'm a shape-shifting wolfy that's the local Predacon pest! :)

I had a cooler entrance and one time, but now I just forgot it haha.
G1990

Unread post by G1990 »

Hello, I like internet reviews shows; I hope you post one soon. And Hope to see you post a lot on the forums