Vote #1 WASPINATOR for the 2011 Hall of Fame!

Where we talk about nothing other than that. :)

Moderators: Nurann, Starath, Sinead, Optimal Optimus Primal, Razor One

GoktimusPrime

Vote #1 WASPINATOR for the 2011 Hall of Fame!

Unread post by GoktimusPrime »

Okay Beast Wars fans - last year we voted Dinobot in and we won (yay!!) -- now this year we have a chance to vote in another one of Scott McNeil's characters -- WASPINATOR!!

So follow this link, scroll down and vote for WASPINATOR!!!

You can vote once each day (or more than once if you can access different IP addresses - e.g. vote once at home, once at work etc. ;))... remember that the other candidates are all from G1 which has always enjoyed greater popularity than Beast Wars, so we're up against some stiff competition here. But I think we can do it!

GO WASPINATOR!!!!!

Image Transformers Collection Count: 1458 (UCM)
Night-Hunter
Super Poster!
Super Poster!
Location: Looking for my sanity... *sigh* Still can't find it.

Unread post by Night-Hunter »

So voting for Waspinator!!!!!
"The enemy of my enemy is my bro."
Alak
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Unread post by Alak »

I've been voting for Jazz all this time, but I'll toss a few votes in Waspinator's direction. I'm not really much of a Grimlock fan. Shockwave is cool but I like heroes more than villains. I haven't even heard of Erector before the voting process has even started, and I don't intend on hopping on that lame bandwagon.
WorpeX
Ultra Poster!
Ultra Poster!

Unread post by WorpeX »

Cool that the BW characters can keep up with the classic G1 characters! I'm surprised Dinobot was added into the Hall of Fame. ^^ Anyway, voted for Waspinator!
JazZeke
Location: Arizona, where the grass is always greener... on the other side of the state line!

Unread post by JazZeke »

I'm voting for Grimlock this year. Jazz is a personal favorite of mine but I feel Grimlock is the most deserving out of this batch... his impact over the years has been much more significant than Jazz's, by a long shot.
Alak
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Unread post by Alak »

Btw, when exactly do nominations occur? Someone needs to nominate Omega Supreme for next year's HoF voting...
GoktimusPrime

Unread post by GoktimusPrime »

I like Erector -- he's my favourite of the Micromaster Transports (he was also my first :p). But as nice as he is, he's not notable enough to be deserving a nomination in the Transformers Hall of FAME. (-_-) I don't think Hasbro's taking Erector's nomination all that seriously -- in which case, shame on Hasbro for even including him as it's almost as if Hasbro's making a mockery of the Transformers franchise. As Jazz would say, either do something with style or don't do it at all. One obvious thing about this is the bio that Hasbro wrote about Erector... it's COMPLETELY INACCURATE. Hasbro's now claiming that Erector was a former member of the Constructicon who was rejected and thus joined the Autobots... WHAT?? That's not Erector's bio, that's freakin' Hauler's bio! (although at the time the Constructicons weren't Decepticons or evil -- fortunately for Hauler he wasn't with his fellow Constructicons when they were reprogrammed as evil Decepticons by Megatron and rebuilt with the ability to form Devastator (re: "The Secret of Omega Supreme"))
Erector's original G1 tech specs bio actually states
"Programmed to build and preserve. Reluctant to destroy. Only fights when provoked." <---not quite the hallmarks of an ex-Decepticon.

So whoever at Hasbro decided to put Erector in as a nominee and write up that messed-up bio (which, since it's published by Hasbro, mean's it's official canon now *sigh*) must have been on something ...
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
Image Transformers Collection Count: 1458 (UCM)
Aesir
Ultra Poster!
Ultra Poster!

Unread post by Aesir »

I'm still voting for Erector daily
[img]http://i418.photobucket.com/albums/pp265/Oracle_Aesir/Picture067-2.jpg[/img]

[url]http://oracleaesir.deviantart.com[/url]
Nurann
Site Admin

Unread post by Nurann »

As much as I want to vote Waspy, Grimlock DID get a throwback in WoW (as obscure as it was). I consider that significant historical impact.
~Nurannoniel Amruniel ~ Blessed Be~