Ehehe... Hello.

Whether you be new or a long-time member of the board, feel free to talk about yourselves and your interests in this forum!

Moderators: Nurann, Starath, Sinead, Optimal Optimus Primal, Razor One

Coranus

Ehehe... Hello.

Unread post by Coranus »

Good day, Maximals, Predicons, and Transformers, and Transformers Fans alike,

I am new around here and am willing to get to know one and all. I am a friend of Optimal Optimus Primal here on this forum (Hello Candice!). From the looks of it, this is a pretty nice forum and base that this spider can get use to.
Alak
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Unread post by Alak »

Hello, there! You're into spiders I'm guessing?
una
Super Poster!
Super Poster!
RPG Characters: Whitegrazer, TyCross, and Blackarachnia

Unread post by una »

Hello there!

Welcome to this wonderful website! :D
Optimal Optimus Primal
Super Poster!
Super Poster!
RPG Characters: Optimus Primal, Rattrap, Rhinox, Megatron, Inferno

Unread post by Optimal Optimus Primal »

Hey, "Coranus!" :wink: Welcome to BW Int! So good to see you here! *hug* If you ever happen to have enough time in your schedule, our BW RPG could use some help with Blackarachnia or Tarantulas. They're original owners abandoned them and we've been shuffling them along with temporary owners. Just thought I'd pass that by you. :D
"Well, that's just prime!"
Coranus

Unread post by Coranus »

Ah, why hello there, Alak, Una, and Optimal Optimus Primal,

Thank you for the warm welcome... Teehehehehaha, hopefully I'll stick around longer than my favorite Beast Wars Character was rapidly exploded in "Other Victories." As for Alak's question, yes, I am into spiders. In real life, I had a male Rose Haired Tarantula named Tarantulas but he died of unknown causes... I still have his cage mate, a female Rose Hair named Arachnia. She's a very sweet dear, just waiting for her to molt now. I'll have to take your word for now, Una, I have not yet explored this forum yet.

Ahhh, Optimal Optimus Primal, heehehehaha, we meet once again. It's good to be here, like a 'Revival from the dead.' (Speaking out of Character, Hi Candice! *hugs tight* and if everyone wants to know what I'm talking about, I've been writing a fan-fiction that involves Tarantulas returning, good stuff, ask O-O-P, she'll tell and where the name 'Coranus' comes from. X3 ) What?! Tarantulas has been abandoned?! And so has the she-spider? Hmmm... Not sure, Blast the Witch or take her or take the good looking Transmetal Wheeling Spider. I'll have to think about it.
WorpeX
Ultra Poster!
Ultra Poster!

Unread post by WorpeX »

Or take them both!

Anyway, welcome to the site! We could always use more BW fans here. ^^
Blazemane
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Unread post by Blazemane »

Welcome to the site, Coranus!

Have you been warned about the malicious penguins? Or the frozen waffles? Or the fact that bwint contains nuts?

I don't think so. Well, someone should probably warn you, then.
I understand... you are, after all, a predacon.

[img]http://www.bwint.net/memberfanclubterrorsaur.jpg[/img] [img]http://www.bwint.net/bannersbfanclub2.jpg[/img]
Optimal Optimus Primal
Super Poster!
Super Poster!
RPG Characters: Optimus Primal, Rattrap, Rhinox, Megatron, Inferno

Unread post by Optimal Optimus Primal »

(Speaking out of Character, Hi Candice! *hugs tight* and if everyone wants to know what I'm talking about, I've been writing a fan-fiction that involves Tarantulas returning, good stuff,
It's very good! I quite enjoy it. Have you written the fourth part yet?? I'm excited to read it. :D
What?! Tarantulas has been abandoned?! And so has the she-spider? Hmmm... Not sure, Blast the Witch or take her or take the good looking Transmetal Wheeling Spider. I'll have to think about it.
:lol: No worries if you can't or don't want to, Coranus. I just thought I'd let you know that he was available to play. NK could probably use a break from playing half the characters in our game. :wink: But it does move quickly, so you'd have to be able to post pretty often during the week. And there quite a few characters now, so it's a lot of reading and all that jazz.
"Well, that's just prime!"
Phoenix
Super Poster!
Super Poster!
RPG Characters: Nemesis,Aurora,Zodiac

Unread post by Phoenix »

Hey there! Nice to have more people around. :)

Although I like the bw character spiders, real life ones scaaaare me! I know whose fridge I will not be raiding now at least. ;)
Rakshash

Unread post by Rakshash »

Welcome to the board, Coranus. :)
I believe that unarmed truth and unconditional love will have the final word in reality. This is why right, temporarily defeated, is stronger than evil triumphant.
— Dr. Martin Luther King Jr.
Darkshadow14
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Unread post by Darkshadow14 »

Hello there, Darkshadow here just wanted to say hello and nice to meet you. I am one of the local Rampage, Tarantulas and Quickstrike fan girls. Well as well as other Predacons and Maximals as well! Glad to have you here!

Hope to chat in the future! :)