Where's Sinead? Busy. Read within.

Where you can post announcements and other cool things. Doesn't have to be BW-related.

Moderators: Nurann, Starath, Sinead, Optimal Optimus Primal, Razor One

Sinead

Where's Sinead? Busy. Read within.

Unread post by Sinead »

Hey all. I know that I haven't been on this site pretty much at all over the last several months. I'm still here, I'm still kicking, but I've been bogged down with several things which I had to focus on. I figured that I had just disappeared, except for talking with a few people on FB, and quite literally haven't had the chance to come back and say, "This is where I've been."

So here it is:

August - October 2010 (weekends): Prepping, then acting in King Richard's Faire, the local renaissance faire.

September 2010 - December 2011: Trade school, studying to be a graphic/web/multimedia designer. I'm currently studying 3D modeling, texturing and animation in a crash course to get the basics of the art form down. So far, this is my favorite module in school.

Febuary 2011: Got a job (finally), and am working after school. Which kills my time.

And all this is not including the other random things happening in my life. From family members passing away, to being a model for a friend's website and her costuming design stuff, to turning the tables and being the photographer for the promo shots of a group of friends starting an improv acting group, to getting a tattoo ... And that's only up to this last weekend. That's not even preparing for Botcon, or trying to get an internship or a job outside of the retail/entry level job bracket, or preparing for this year's Faire, or doing everything else that I need to do this year.

Yeah. I've been (and will continue to be) a busy ferret.

Here's the photo of the tattoo:

http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y27/la ... ot_Ink.jpg
Uncle Iroh: I know you're not supposed to cry over spilled tea, but *cries* it's just so sad!