"OC Episode #4"

A section for online Role Playing Games of a Beasties nature.

Moderators: Nurann, Starath, Sinead, Optimal Optimus Primal, Razor One

NaitoKage
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

"OC Episode #4"

Unread post by NaitoKage »

Alrighty, I don't think I have to explain too much on this episode's start. Last episode will have probably a week before it's closed down.

Landing point will be North America, to save on the pain of.. waiting awhile to cross the Atlantic ocean, we'll probably do a time skip with the vehicles. Teams will be split up upon landfall into two major groups in north american desert terrain, possibly around parts of lower mexico for Inferno's pod with a mix of desert,grass, and forest while Airazor's would be more a typical desert as seen in cowboy movies. Cliffs, rock faces, sand, cactus, etc.

Airazor Stasis pod:
Maximal Team Leader:Rhinox
Members:Orcariner,Cheetor,Whitegrazer
Predacon Team Leader:Scorponok
Members:Blackarachnia,Waspinator,Terrorsaur

Inferno Stasis pod:
Maximal Team Leader:Optimus Primal
Members:Dinobot,Wintersong,Frilla,Tigatron
Predacon Team Leader:Megatron
Members:Steelclaw,Snowtrix,Tarantulus,Nemesis

Pacific ocean mission:
A spaceship crash off the coast of japan on one of the thousand tiny islands, teams for investigating will likely be small and possibly use the transports depending on situation and personnel.
Predacon Team Leader:Glowstick
Members:Sonar,Starshadow
Maximal Team Leader: Rattrap
Members:Feralnight,Saberfang,Icebreaker
Last edited by NaitoKage on Sun Apr 10, 2011 12:59 pm, edited 2 times in total.
starshadow
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Unread post by starshadow »

((I shall start with Cece's intro.))

Cerulia was nervous about her rescue mission to the unknown planet where her commander's distress signal was last detected. She headed to the hanger with all her remaining teammates waiting for her to get in the rescue ship.

"The necessary supplies you'll be needing are in the storage. It should last about a month." Turbulance, the team's engineer smiled.

Nightwhisper placed a hand on Cerulia's shoulder, "Good luck, soldier.."

"I will not fail you, Nightwhisper-sama." and with that, Cerulia entered the rescue ship, accelerating the thrusters and took off to space.

While orbiting around the Earth, Cerulia activated her tracking sytems to check for the same distress signal. Suddenly, her ship was going downwards.

"NANI?!(what the)" the gold and blue femmebot grabbed the controls which looked like an Xbox game controller.(Nightwhisper's fault :P) "Planet gravity..CAN'T CONTROL!!

20 Cycles later, Pacific Ocean,

A black and red alien ship crashed somewhere in the ocean...
NaitoKage
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

As the ship came in contact with the planet, flares of plasma from the friction of the atmosphere shot up, suddenly knocking two stasis pods out of orbit.

Meanwhile at Maximal base..

Rhinox leaned his head on his arm as he analysed the data he had collected, the computer then suddenly opened a window showing detection of three objects from space. His red optics widen Oh no.. he said to himself, two of the objects appeared to be stasis pods on course for the planet, but the object that had caused the pods to be knocked loose was clearly a spaceship. It seemed like anything that fell out of the sky these days was clearly bad news..But maybe it would provide some hope for the situation, as the Maximals could certainly use it..

Computer, calculate and project estimated impact points of the stasis pods and ship.

Megatron snored quietly muttering in his sleep as the computer started to alert him, startling him awake. Hm,what? he muttered sitting up, then looked towards the holographic display, his face curling into a devilish grin as he observed Well well.. More stasis pods..Computer, estimate landing course immediately!

He then heard a voice speak up That isn't all.. Looks like we have company.

Megatron's grin quickly turned to a scowl Great, what is it this time?! he said in a frustrated tone, the holographic display then showed the rough image of a space ship. Glowstick speaking up again looking from the computer console he was floating at in his beast form It's a Spaceship. Not sure what origin, but the design is clearly Predacon in taste. Looks like it crashed in the ocean..not too far from where I landed in my pod..

Megatron thought with a pause Well, that makes it another ally or perhaps..Enemy..Very well, since you can function in that area, investigate the ship. See if there is any remaining technology you can use and destroy the remains to keep it out of Maximal hands.

Glowstick raised an eye ridge And what if there are any survivors?

Megatron Well..sometimes you need to crack a few eggs to make a omelet Glowstick.. If they seem like they'll work with us, then allow them to join..If not.. Destroy them!

Glowstick nodded his body, then took down the coordinates,Megatron then spoke up observing Hmm.. The stasis pods landed near by that area.

Glowstick nodded Looks like our best option will be to use the Leviathan to transport everybody, then split the group into two land parties.. You should be able to use the fliers for long distance communication between the two groups, or Scorponok's Cyberbee.

Megatron smirked getting out of his chair I believe we'll go with your plan, for now. Call my Predacons, we leave immediately! he then finished in a louder tone with his hand out before him, then turned walking away.

Glowstick's eyes dimmed slightly watching the scene Wasn't that a bit dramatic? then sent out a message on the Predacon comlinks Attention all Predacons two stasis pods and a spaceship have landed to the west of our location, report to the hanger and prepare for immediate deployment!
starshadow
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Unread post by starshadow »

Starshadow was in her quarters recording her experiences and discoveries in the unknown planet on her personal data pad.

"And I...wish..Sonar could just...die..infront of..me.." she said as she typed out the last sentence.

The device on the table was beeping loudly. Starshadow raised an optic ridge and smirked. "The path of total freedom is near.."

[quote]Attention all predacons two stasis pods and a spaceship have landed to the west of our location, report to the hanger and prepare for an immediate deployment.[quote]

"Hmm..it seems that big bad barney's wanting the rescue ship and the survivor. Heh...that won't be easy." she chuckled evily and took the device with her, heading to the hanger.
una
Super Poster!
Super Poster!
RPG Characters: Whitegrazer, TyCross, and Blackarachnia

Unread post by una »

Whitegrazer was outside the base, doing some warm-ups. The others knew where she was as she told Optimus she was just going to stretch outside close to the base to get some fresh air. The few days after her arrival had quiet down some. Though, she still wasn't sleeping which she was used to. It's not like she could back in Cybertron.In her handstand, it was a few hours when she had stuck herself in that position. There was a bird that flew on her left foot. Undeterred, she kept herself still as a stature as she cleared her mind for whatever the day may throw at her if anything.

Only a few more minutes...then she will go back in.
Wintersong
Ultra Poster!
Ultra Poster!
RPG Characters: Wintersong (Oc), Spineback (Oc), Tigerhawk, Terrorsaur, Airazor, Cheetor, Rampage

Unread post by Wintersong »

Wintersong leapt over a fallen tree, rushing through the underbrush, pushing aside leaves and dodging the trees as she ran. After leaving the Axalon the following morning after the arctic mission she had returned to the jungle, which luckily the Decepticon turned pred hadn't been around. But it was the last thing on her mind. For now she was patrolling, watching the jungle for any Predacons who came through that way but nothing so far and WIntersong had failed o report in as she had promised. She had been distracted with thoughts of the last mission which still continued to drift in her processor.

"Next time there may be no mercy. Can't let it happen again." She muttered dodging yet another tree before she slowed to a creek running through the forest. She gazed at the water and the memory came back but Wintersong shook it off and tried to drink some water in peace.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Snow Trix was bored and was curled up in fox form on her berth, having nothing else to do. She had been patrolling earlier but had turned up noting so came back to base and still noting was happening, at least until she the announcement. "Finally." She said with exasperation and transformed heading out to the main room.
My contacts:
Here-PM
Discord-Thundercat#4131
DeviantArt-Thundercat-rising
NaitoKage
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Icebreaker walked out of some brush, the penguin appearing to be carrying a pile of plants bound by a cord, he walked closer to the Whitegrazer raising one of his large yellow eyebrows as he watched her in the handstand with the bird on her foot. He tilted his head slightly Hmm..What are you-.. Hang on. he then said putting his luggage down, then suddenly hopped up transforming to robot mode in the air, as he came down he twisted his body placing his hand on the ground, performing a handstand as well, though his body shook slightly as he balanced himself. There we go.. Now I feel less silly...er I mean... So teach, what are you doing? he chuckled lightly.
una
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Unread post by una »

NaitoKage wrote:Icebreaker walked out of some brush, the penguin appearing to be carrying a pile of plants bound by a cord, he walked closer to the Whitegrazer raising one of his large yellow eyebrows as he watched her in the handstand with the bird on her foot. He tilted his head slightly Hmm..What are you-.. Hang on. he then said putting his luggage down, then suddenly hopped up transforming to robot mode in the air, as he came down he twisted his body placing his hand on the ground, performing a handstand as well, though his body shook slightly as he balanced himself. There we go.. Now I feel less silly...er I mean... So teach, what are you doing? he chuckled lightly.
Whitegrazer noticed the penguin transformer looking at her. The horse just smiled, still balanced on the ground, "Hello."

She had to chuckle when Icebreaker copied her stance. She wondered how long he could hold it, "Just getting some stretches, you know, clearing my head for the day." She looked at his pile of plants, "And you?"
NaitoKage
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Icebreaker blinked Stretches.. clearing your head?.. the medic became puzzled as everything stated was almost a paradox to what his training had taught him on cybertronian anatomy. He then turned his head as he looked towards the plants Ah..er thoses. Eh heh, just a little side project of mine. I was examining some of the plant life and found many varieties produce oils which processed have uses similar to the kind of stuff we'd get back home on cybertron, but other then getting you "over energized" also seem to clear out gunk in the lines and increase lubrication as a health benefit.

Icebreaker then scratched his cheek with his other hand laughing a bit nervously Of course.. the act of getting over energized is frowned upon in times of war.

(Yes, Icebreaker is making the transformers equivalent of moonshine. *LOL*)
Night-Hunter
Super Poster!
Super Poster!
Location: Looking for my sanity... *sigh* Still can't find it.

Unread post by Night-Hunter »

((OOC: Hostile work environment much. lol. Sonar should go to Japan seeing how it's funny that he gets sea sickness. XD))
Attention all Predacons Two stasis pods and a spaceshup have landed to the west of our location, report to the hanger and prepare for immediate deployment
Sonar put what ever it was that he was working on in the lab down then headed to the hanger to see who went where.

"What is your command, my lord." Sonar said with a small bow.

Saber was in her quarters meditating and in doing so she was not only calming her spirit but calming the creature who was stlll trying to recover from making it's appearance not so long ago. She had to thank her close friend from Cybertron for turning her on to Mediation, it was a perfect stress reliever.

Maybe, later I could do this on the roof so I can feel the wind all around me... great I'm starting to sound like Tigertron. She thought with a light chuckle.
"The enemy of my enemy is my bro."
una
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Unread post by una »

NaitoKage wrote:Icebreaker blinked Stretches.. clearing your head?.. the medic became puzzled as everything stated was almost a paradox to what his training had taught him on cybertronian anatomy. He then turned his head as he looked towards the plants Ah..er thoses. Eh heh, just a little side project of mine. I was examining some of the plant life and found many varieties produce oils which processed have uses similar to the kind of stuff we'd get back home on cybertron, but other then getting you "over energized" also seem to clear out gunk in the lines and increase lubrication as a health benefit.

Icebreaker then scratched his cheek with his other hand laughing a bit nervously Of course.. the act of getting over energized is frowned upon in times of war.

(Yes, Icebreaker is making the transformers equivalent of moonshine. *LOL*)
(LOL)

"Well, right now I'm just practicing my concenstration, staying steady and calm." Whitegrazer explained.

She held an amused expression as Icebreaker told her of his little side project, "I wonder if our crew can handle it." Images of their crewmates in an over-energized stupor gave her a chuckle, "Back in my soldier days, my comrades and I celebrated heavily after a successful battle. My comrades changed into laughing hyenas and oogling mechs in an instant. At least, I could hold my liquor. Them? Ha! Our commander would make the next morning like the pit for those men. Ha! Good times."

"I wonder if Optimus would approve?" She laughed, "Maybe if you offer him some. Haha!"

"Probably have to wait until a major victory." She still chuckled.
Optimal Optimus Primal
Super Poster!
Super Poster!
RPG Characters: Optimus Primal, Rattrap, Rhinox, Megatron, Inferno

Unread post by Optimal Optimus Primal »

Rattrap was a couple seats away from Rhinox in the Axalon's command center, watching Whitegrazer outside from one of the external cameras on a monitor. "How does she do that?" he asked no one in particular. She had been in that handstand for a very long time now. "Maybe she's stuck," he snickered.

"The only thing that's stuck is the camera," Optimus intervened. Leaning over Rattrap's shoulder from behind him, he reached over and tilted a joystick to move the camera. As sensitive as the controls were, the camera moved immediately at the slightest touch. "I stand corrected," said the leader, making a point to the rat to not "spy" on or stare at their own comrades when he should be watching the scanners for any Predacon or alien activity. Optimus walked away from him and stepped toward Rhinox.

"I just wanted to see how long she could hold it," Rattrap tried explaining himself.

"Oh? Instead of staring at her through a camera, Rattrap, why don't you go out there and try it? You might learn something from her," the leader challenged him, knowing the rat was too lazy to do that.

"Eh, I ain't built for gymnastics," he said, making a face behind his back. "See? Look at Icebreaker? He's gonna break his neck." He chuckled at the penguin when he showed up and tried a handstand.

Ignoring Rattrap's comments, Primal asked him, "Has Wintersong checked in?"

"Huh? Oh! Right. Uh, no, she hasn't," answered Rattrap.

Optimus sighed, a bit disappointed and irritated. "Try to contact her and bring her in." They would need her soon to help recover their falling comrades. The maximized gorilla moved on hearing Rhinox. Truth be told, Primal would sooner be out there with Whitegrazer, eager to learn some of her techniques for relaxation, meditation and concentration, but he had work to do. Nightmist's death still weighed on his mind, but as some time had passed now without Predacon interference, his self-confidence was more restored and his overall mood was much more positive and optimistic. Definitely better for the moral of the whole crew.
Computer, calculate and project estimated impact points of the stasis pods and ship.
So much for remaining relaxed. "Two stasis pods and a ship?" Optimus asked Rhinox.

"Wintersong, dis is Maximal Base. Do ya copy?" Rattrap attempted through the Axalon's communications. She might have been too far away to respond, or there might've been too much energon interference.
"Well, that's just prime!"
NaitoKage
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Rhinox nodded towards Optimus, then got up from the chair as the holographic display on the bridge activated Looks like the ship knocked the stasis pods loose from orbit..They landed in the desert to the west. The ship landed pretty far from them into the water, looks like a chain of islands around there.. lets see.. he typed into the keyboard as the holographic display changed showing a image of the ship Haven't seen a ship like that before.. I'd say it's slightly bigger then a Star hopper..but still small enough to fit inside the Nomad's cargo bay or be lifted with the crane.

Icebreaker smirked Well I wouldn't know much about successful battles, but we used to do the same after a successful rescue mission for my unit as well. Not sure how well I hold my liquor though. As for Optimus, maybe. Icebreaker then placed his other arm down on the ground and bent lowering his legs, then stood up straight walking over to his bundle lifting it up Well I better take care of this, have fun stretching! he then waved walking towards the lift and entering inside of the Axalon.

He glanced towards the holographic display, then looked towards the others Trouble as usual I take it?
Wintersong
Ultra Poster!
Ultra Poster!
RPG Characters: Wintersong (Oc), Spineback (Oc), Tigerhawk, Terrorsaur, Airazor, Cheetor, Rampage

Unread post by Wintersong »

Wintersong had moved on from the creek, ducking under a few shrubs, seeing a deer just a short few feet away. Creeping forward a bit she was prepared to pounce before Rattrap's voice startled her, making the leaves rustle and startle the deer away. "So much for that." She sighed and went to answering her com-link, "Loud and clear Rattrap. Something going on?" She asked, guessing Primal might be a bit irritated about not reporting in.
My contacts:
Here-PM
Discord-Thundercat#4131
DeviantArt-Thundercat-rising
New Moon
Ultra Poster!
Ultra Poster!

Unread post by New Moon »

Frilla came from her quarters, having been doing some of her own research again and headed to the main bridge. Settling into the Maximal side hadn't been that difficult but rather easy, the frilled lizard feeling much more at home at the Axalon then she had at the Darkside. Now she didn't have to worry about trying to be something she wasn't and do things she would rather be doing, especially exploring. Entering the bridge she overheard some of the talk and looked towards the monitor wondering what was going on.

Elsewhere Feralnight was on her patrol, heading back to the Axalon since she had been out since earlier that morning. As she flew the last mile the fuzor took a last look at the landscape, finding it far more peaceful then the busy cities and streets of Cybertron, as much as she missed her home planet. Shaking her head Feralnight circled around when near the base and dove down, slowing when she reached the ground and flared hers a bit before landing. Ferlanight folded in her wings and walked towards base seeing Whitegrazer just outside, "Greetings Whitegrazer." Feralnight called and paused tilting her head at the horse femme.

"Is it gymnastics day or something?" She added.