Octo Bear Shark

Post any artwork here, whether it be BW related or not.

Moderators: Nurann, Starath, Sinead, Optimal Optimus Primal, Razor One

NaitoKage
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Octo Bear Shark

Unread post by NaitoKage »

Since we ended up discussing some things of a possible rival for Orcariner, most obvious being a shark creature. This image came up. http://thisiswhyimjason.com/wp-content/ ... 193-27.jpg

As such, it got the ol' gears in my head turning for a sketch.

Alak
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Unread post by Alak »

LOL! That would be one of the ugliest beast and robot forms I've ever seen. I love it. I was joking about using it earlier, but now with a picture and everything, I'm actually kind of motivated to play something like this. Who knows if I'll choose to keep it alive after Season 1, but I know I'd enjoy it in the meantime.
NaitoKage
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Heh. Maybe I'll try coloring it tomorrow then. Notable details: Right leg carries a knife, Shoulders contain Galvaconductors which discharge electricity through the clawed right arm for a short to medium range electric arc, left arm to the elbow joint is five octopus arms which lock together to form a forearm and hand. Possibly carries a shotgun(Considering all the exotic ammo for Shotguns that alone should be fun) and stand possibly 15 ft high in robot mode, being 10 to 12 in beast mode.
Alak
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Unread post by Alak »

I actually typed up the bio before reading your post, but a lot of it coincided with it. I have an SMG inspired by the Crysis 2 K-Volt. I have an auto-shotty inspired by the Scatter Blaster (WFC), AA-12 (real life), and Jackal (Crysis 2). The third weapon would have been an energy drain:
Weapon 3: Energy Drain. The open shark mouth on his chest contains a device that is capable of extracting electrons in his proximity. Fu-Ton is unable to kill his opponents through this method, but may drain their energy to the point of which they are rendered unconscious. The rate of energy drain varies depending on distance and his opponent’s armor thickness.
I switched it to combat knife, though, to coincide with your design. :D
NaitoKage
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Could have energy drain as the special and put it in the left arm, since Claw jaw's ability did that with suction cups. Fu-ton eh? Reminds me of Fubar.*L*
NaitoKage
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Read the profile. Sounds like BW Megatron from the Multiverse found him.