"OC Episode #3"

A section for online Role Playing Games of a Beasties nature.

Moderators: Nurann, Starath, Sinead, Optimal Optimus Primal, Razor One

NaitoKage
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

"OC Episode #3"

Unread post by NaitoKage »

Prologue:
Off the surface of the planet beyond the twin moons, a transwarp flash occurs in space unknown to maximal and predacon scanners. Exiting the rift is not a ship, but a body which has seen centuries of war with a legacy that should have seemed finished. Among her time and race, she was dismal if average in size for the few females built, but in her prime would even tower the mightiest of maximal warriors. Her body now ravaged from battle, missing pieces and unconscious.. it floats now for a new destiny.

As her body comes closer to the planet, gravity starts to take it's course pulling her closer and knocking into the precious cargo debris of the Axalon, a stasis pod. Striking the atmosphere the two lifeforms flare, then break course from each other to land on the planet bellow. The stasis pod ignites it's jets as it comes down with twin streams of flame from it's thrusters, landing softly on the ground with some wet grass burning on an open plain. The sight startling a near by herd of horses causing them to stampede.

While one met a graceful fate, the other did not. The ravaged transformer body strikes across glaciers and frozen boulder fields, slamming through the ice and sinking to the waters bellow, the body finally coming to rest on rocks bellow.

Objective:
Two teams on both sides

Maximal stasis pod: The Maximal stasis pod has landed in the pre-earth europian plains, a grassland with forest and mountains to the north.

Recommendation:Anything, transports wont be required as it's mainland. The plains may have few points of cover other then some dips and hills in the terrain. Fastest members possible is recommended. Energon levels are fairly low in this region so reliance on beast mode is not as heavy or required.

Decepticon Recovery:The decepticon Nemesis has landed on earth in the arctic shelf above Northern Siberia, the landscape is harsh but mostly frozen over. The land itself has varied layers of snow which depths can be enough to sink into or hide spaces between glaciers. Past these lead to miles of flat plains of ocean ice which can be meters thick or thin. The ice moves and refreezes itself meaning simply finding a hole in the ice will mean nothing. The ice also makes it so transports can not land without breaking through the ice and combat may be dangerous as explosions could break up the ice even sending transformers floating adrift or sinking bellow. Further ahead are ice boulder fields, massive structures of ice which could impede the maximal transport as some are as high as 20 ft or more, these could pose as cover for even the largest of robots. Any transformer that can swim in beast mode can swim in the water.

Recommendation:Snow, aerial, and marine transformers will excel in this harsh environment. Smaller units pose far less risk of sinking through ice, but it is possible for large units to walk through it(I've seen a truck drive to the north pole under global warming terms, it's possible for a 6 ton transformer to do it under non global warming terms.) Gravity lifts will not cause the ice to break under the water surface and can be used to raise out of ice if necessary so it is possible for the Nomad to cross the terrain. If a transport lands and breaks the ice, it will still float on the water like a boat.

Both groups will be provided with some equipment to deal with the terrain.

Maximals:
X2 BreakShield: Spare equipment from Icebreaker, these shields transform into a high speed snowboard with a rubber track designed to float and skim on a water's surface and capable of supporting the weight of two robots at a height of 9 ft on a water's surface if stationary(They float!) Speeds estimated at up to 50 mph or higher on land or water.
Image for idea of the device: http://i304.photobucket.com/albums/nn18 ... hield1.png

Predacons:
X2 Amphibious equipment: Facemask and aquatic thruster packs designed to work underwater. Can not be used in beast mode or else the user will drown, depending on how deep the water is users may possibly suffer pressure which could crush their bodies or break any sealing process applied to them allowing water inside their body. Solid sonic projectile weapons (IE:railguns,bullets, etc. Blackarachnia and Tarantulus's missile launchers are immune to this as they fire fairly slowly.) discharged underwater may cause the weapon to malfunction or most notably.. explode.

(If anyone wants anything added or changed, just say so. More or less I'd call these "easy" and "hard" mode, but ofcourse that is just based on the terrain, what the players do could make it far different.. *insert evil laughter*)

Megatron leaned back in his chair brushing the teeth on his T-rex arm as he suddenly looked up towards a monitor, the computer chiming "Incoming stasis pod detected." He gave a smirk Excellent.. Tarantulus, I want the coordinates of that pod at once!... Wait, what is that? Zoom in on the second object! he then demanded.

Tarantulus narrowed his brow as he typed into his station's computer, the display zooming in showing the shadowed image of a humaniod form four times the size of the stasis pod. Hmm..Well well.. what do we have here.. It appears to be cybertronian in make, but doesn't use our energy signature technology.. curious..heh heh heh..

Megatron's optics narrowed slightly Then that means.. it's an a relic of our past. Space junk just floating adrift..but perhaps we could use it to our advantage..Yesss..

Tarantulus gave the equivalent of rolling his optics If it's space junk then it's simply that, no cybertronian could survive a crash like that and live!

ENOUGH! I don't have time for your bickering Spider.. Nooo.. he shouted, then a frown came onto his face as he noticed where the cybertronian body had landed. The Arctic was maximal territory, well in theory it was. The Predacons really saw no value in tundra as it was harsh on machinery making mining for energon more difficult then it already was. Worse as only one of his warriors could even swim the waters were but the same as the lava pits inside the Darksyde, a death trap. He activated his radio Glowstick, I have a mission for you that requires.. your special talents. Tell me.. what is the status of that swimming project you were working on?

Glowstick responded Er.. the Amphibious project? It's a prototype stage but I guess I could prep two predacons at the most with what I have..

Good, I'll be counting you wont screw this one up. Tarantulus will be sending you the details. Megatron then stated, standing up from his chair and dropping his toothbrush on the floor as he started to walk out activating his radio Predacons! Report to the hanger at once and prepare for mission orders! Yesss..

Tarantulus cursed to himself silently, wishing he had fingers as he started to send a text message to Glowstick detailing the mission.

Rhinox looked boredly on his monitor duty, then suddenly his optics widen as he saw the image of a stasis pod coming down. He frantically started to type into the computer recording the descent and scanning a second image Heads up! Stasis pod coming in! And something.. weird. he then said, the computer displaying the map points with the image of a stasis pod over one point and a shadowy humaniod image for the further northern point. It's size is massive.. like an Autobot?

(Alrighty guys post in with whoever you want and post of course where you'd want to go. For the record Predacons wise I will be sending Megatron for the Stasis pod and Glowstick for Nemesis. )
Last edited by NaitoKage on Sun Feb 20, 2011 5:02 am, edited 1 time in total.
starshadow
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Unread post by starshadow »

Starshadow was putting on her violet acrylic lipstick until Megatron gave an order with the lipstick flying out of her hand.
"This...is starting to annoy me...." she growled, gritting her teeth. Orders are orders, she headed to the hanger. "Alright, what's the next mission? I don't like to be called out for a childish game of treasure hunt.." she said as her dual claws from both hands came out, taking out a sharpening tool to sharpen the blades.
una
Super Poster!
Super Poster!
RPG Characters: Whitegrazer, TyCross, and Blackarachnia

Unread post by una »

"Scanning for lifeforms."

The scanner came out from the console of the pod, letting out a yellow burst that scanned an white Andalusian with a long, white mane.

"Lifeform found. Beginning replication."

With a low hiss, the pod opened and a feminine figure sat up. She looked around her surroundings; the grass was dancing in the cool breeze, the blue sky above was clear with little clouds moving across it. Her dark silver optics saw the herd of horses galloping in the far distance.

"I probably scared them. Poor creatures. Sorry about that." A strong yet soothing voice came out from the Maximal as she jumped off the pod and continued to examining herself.

Her white form with silver that colored the sides on her hips down to her thighs and behind was slender except the muscular arms that showed that she was fighter. The head of her beast form made a V-shape down her chest and she could feel the mane trickle the back of her neck a little as it laid on her backside horizontally. A small pistol hung from her waist was the only seen weapon she had. She hated guns....well not hate but just didn't fancy them or rely on them as much as the people back in the academy did.

Only a fool trusts their life with a weapon.

This was not the Axalon nor was there a colony established which made her deduce that something happened. She wished she knew what and hoped it was nothing serious.

Since she didn't know the situation, she had to be cautious and sneaky.

"Whitegrazer beast mode."

She transformed into a horse, matching the ones she saw before. If there was people alive, they will be looking for her and if the situation was more dire than she realized, she will defend herself if need be.

She galloped straight ahead towards the herd so she could disguise herself.
Wintersong
Ultra Poster!
Ultra Poster!
RPG Characters: Wintersong (Oc), Spineback (Oc), Tigerhawk, Terrorsaur, Airazor, Cheetor, Rampage

Unread post by Wintersong »

(I'll have Wintersong partake in the tundra mission.)

Snow crunched beneath her large paws, amber eyes gazing around the harsh landscape of the tundra. Very few dared t venture in such a environment less they could stand it, not many could or so Wintersong could see.Her ears twitched but not much sound could be heard for now which the tigress was glad for since blizzards were something one wanted to avoid. She had left the usual places of the jungle, but half way there she had seen something odd from the sky. Had it been a pod? Maybe, but there was also space junk that could fall out of the sky too.

"Wintersong to Axalon, if you can hear me something odd fell out here in the tundra." She said over the com-link, hoping there was not too much interference for them to hear. Or at the most get most of her words.
My contacts:
Here-PM
Discord-Thundercat#4131
DeviantArt-Thundercat-rising
Alak
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Unread post by Alak »

Swimming in the river beneath the Axalon, Orcariner heard Rhinox's voice rise on the open radio channel. Turning down his psychedelic souljam, he listened to what the other had to say.
NaitoKage wrote:Prologue:
Heads up! Stasis pod coming in! And something.. weird.

It's size is massive.. like an Autobot?
Radioing back, he asked, "Did the computer find the LZ for both of them?"

((OOC: Btw, I added Nemesis' profile to the active roster list but I still don't have a rank for her yet. If a mod can edit it in or just let me know in that topic, I'll made the change.))
Night-Hunter
Super Poster!
Super Poster!
Location: Looking for my sanity... *sigh* Still can't find it.

Unread post by Night-Hunter »

Predacons! Report to the hanger at once and prepare for mission orders! Yesss..
Sonar's ears went back, he needed to get to his lair and meet Saber there for her injection, if she didn't get it soon and that thing reared its head... he resisted the urge to shiver at the thought.

He walked into the main room. "Will you need my talents, my lord?" He asked with a small bow.

Heads up! Stasis pod coming in! And something.. weird.
Knowing our luck it's nothing good. Saber thought.
"What would an autobot be doing way out here?" She wondered aloud.

((Hey, doesn't Optimus still need to talk to Saber?))
"The enemy of my enemy is my bro."
Phoenix
Super Poster!
Super Poster!
RPG Characters: Nemesis,Aurora,Zodiac

Unread post by Phoenix »

Resting on the rocks below the ice were the remains of Nemesis, once a Decepticon warrior who underwent extensive experimental changes in an attempt to create a new breed of soldiers, now reduced to a lifeless, frozen relic of a time long gone. Most of her body remained intact, yet it was apparent from the damages that she had received that she had been involved in a fierce battle somewhere. Only part of her Decepticon insignia remained, once a symbol of a strength and pride for the owner, now a tarnished reminder of a mostly forgotten era.

On her way down to what would appear to be her final resting place, she had skidded across the ice before it collapsed under her weight. The trail she had left behind was not overly clear to the untrained eye, but to an experienced tracker it would be evident that something larger than the average pod had broken through the ice.

(ooc: Sorry for not-so-great post. Felt I had to post something, but this is my work weekend so I have limited time until tomorrow)
Blazemane
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Unread post by Blazemane »

(OOC: I know Steelclaw is better suited for the combat in Nemesis' area, but he couldn't possible have guessed there'd be any pods on this day, right? I want to try something. I don't know how well it'll work, but we'll see what happens...))

Dinobot was looking over Rhinox's shoulder when he announced the approaching stasis pods.
Rhinox wrote:Heads up! Stasis pod coming in! And something.. weird.

Dinobot scoffed gruffly.

"Better for us if it isn't," he commented. He wasn't being entirely honest. If there really was an Autobot coming down, and the Maximals managed to enlist its help, the balance of power in the Beast Wars would be tipped quite favorably. All the same, to fight alongside an Autobot? He shuddered to think of it.

Hardly a moment later, Cheetor came peeling into the bridge, expressing his curiosity with efficiency.

"Stasis pods?"

"One stasis pod," Dinobot corrected. "The nature of the other object has yet to be determined."

"That's what I meant," Cheetor said. "But where are they, and when can we go?"

"That also has yet-"
Ocariner wrote:Did the computer find the LZ for both of them?
"We haven't-" Dinobot tried replying to Ocariner over com-link.

"Almost," Cheetor asserted himself over his own com-link while watching the screen Rhinox was working at. "The pod's Northwest a ways, and the other thing is way off to the North, in Tigatron's territory."

"I believe Ocariner was looking for more spec-"

"Landing coordinates calculated," the computer announced. Dinobot, interrupted once more, threw his claws up in exasperation and turned around to face the center console, waiting for the computer's next announcement.

In the middle of the night, a pipe running along the ceiling of Steelclaw's quarters burst. He quickly woke up, performed a rudimentary fix on the pipe, and then, not knowing what the gas was (there were so many different substances running through the ship that he'd never become acquainted with), he decided against staying in the room.

The thing seemed to have burst spontaneously, but Steelclaw still suspected somebody was responsible (maybe Sonar or Tarantulas). Either way, he was up, and he knew he'd be up for a while.

For a while he walked the halls of the ship. But without anyone around, there was nothing to make the place, with which he was already incredibly familiar, interesting. So he went outside, to walk around aimlessly and think in the same way.

He was perturbed about having been injured so quickly by the alien clone on the last mission. He'd have to talk to somebody and learn techniques for fighting opponents who actually came close to him- Maybe Venatrix or Starshadow.

He was made curious by the brief catch of a familiar scent some miles off from the Darksyde. It took him a few cycles to figure out what it was, but he had time to waste. It was Saber Fang's. She must have ventured to that place on some patrol or another. What significance that bore for either side, he didn't know.

His thoughts then turned to the strategy of the war thus far. Not every mission had been one of stasis pod retrieval, and many of the plots that Megatron had come up with to decisively defeat the Maximals seemed sound. But the Maximals were incredibly resilient, and not only continued to survive in the war, but occasionally thrived in it. Sometimes, Steelclaw wondered who was really going to win in the end.

Still, the potential of losing did not matter.

Thus his processor turned from topic to topic, and he lost track of time until the sun started rising, illuminating the plain he was sauntering across in a hazy blanket of gold and red. Not that he cared for the colors.

"I should probably head back," he spoke softly to himself. He'd never intended to stay away from the base. It wasn't in his nature to avoid the duties of war. He turned to his right and took the first few steps in his potentially long journey. Then a noise behind him caught his attention. He turned around and saw a pod streaking across the sky. Soon it passed him to the south and continued heading east. He didn't catch exactly where it landed, but it wouldn't be too hard to find.

"Steelclaw to base. I'm in grid SF. I've got sight of a falling stasis pod," he reported over com-link, completely unaware of the fact that Megatron had already sent out a radio order for his troops to report to the Darksyde's hangar. Fittingly, Steelclaw doubted his communication would reach the Predacon base, although he wouldn't put it past Glowstick to have had something set up to catch long range communications.

It was now that he wished for a scientist. Reprogramming pods was another thing he'd have to learn. He started running for the pod, and as he continued on and on, he became more and more pessimistic. By the time he got to where he was going, unless the pod was damaged, the Maximal would already be walking (flying/swimming/waddling/slithering/bounding) around.

Running through options in his processor, he finally came up with something he could do. He came to a brief halt, and then he adopted an unfocused gaze as a collection of internal systems whined from being powered down. A few moments later, the systems whined again in activation and his head head suddenly twitched as his eyes re-focused on the world around him.

"Activation code change: complete," his computer announced. Satisfied he'd accomplished what he needed to, Steelclaw began running once more.
I understand... you are, after all, a predacon.

[img]http://www.bwint.net/memberfanclubterrorsaur.jpg[/img] [img]http://www.bwint.net/bannersbfanclub2.jpg[/img]
una
Super Poster!
Super Poster!
RPG Characters: Whitegrazer, TyCross, and Blackarachnia

Unread post by una »

(OOC: Ooooo I'm so excited!!! =DDDD)

Whitegrazer was impressed by the horses and how they matched her own personality; they were graceful, respectable and very, very intelligent. It was the perfect beast form for her, and she couldn't help but gallop along with the herd, eat some grass and talking to each of them with body language and eyes.

She snorted as her nose nudged the grass in front of her. This was actually the first time she has ever been on an organic world before. She was always stuck in Cybertron--her choice though. It was a nice change of pace and she won't mind exploring more of this world when she knew the situation of course. Glancing towards the mountains, she would have to check the area out if no one comes for her soon. Some of the horses sensed her thoughts and gathered around her almost like they were warning her.

I will keep myself along with the herd. I'm already seem like I'm one of them so I could use that to my advantage.
Last edited by una on Sun Feb 20, 2011 10:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.
New Moon
Ultra Poster!
Ultra Poster!

Unread post by New Moon »

Frilla was fast asleep at her desk, head lying on one of her arms and the other resting stretched out after another night of looking at the artifacts, trying to figure things out. Jumping as Megatron requested to come to the bridge she fell out of the chair shaking her head, "Ugh must have fallen asleep again." Frilla sighed wiping her mouth from some drool and stood moving to grab her Pellet Gun that she got to her side then placed her Frill Sword on her back. Satisfied she left her room and came to the bridge a bit curious of the missions this time.

"What's going on sir?" She asked.

------------------------------------

Feralnight came to the main bridge of the Avalon overhearing of the stasis pod and one object that seemed to have fallen from the atmosphere as well. "Isn't possible for it to just be space junk?" She asked looking towards the monitor.
NaitoKage
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Unread post by NaitoKage »

(Don't worry about it Blaze, I assume that is going to be where the big battle may end up. :P

And don't worry about it OOP. Most likely Optimus would do the most predictable action... Tigatron being in the Tundra with Wintersong would probably investigate the thing that was burning in the sky. And Rattrap.. will probably ponder stealing Icebreaker's moonshine/home made oil/energon supply j/k Now then.. time to play some of my cards into hand.. yesss...

Oh and Alak you might want to add Whitegrazer to the RP list, and modify Glowstick's specs. I had him reduce his endurance to 5 and up his firepower to 7 making his sword make more sense. His rank is also 8. )

Glowstick leaned up stretching his neck as he floated from a chair inside of the Cargobay of the Leviathan. He had found he'd been spending more time in the ship as a sort of personal lab. He picked up a box and slid his project on the table into it, then placed the box away in a cargo bin. He then floated towards the bridge of the ship as he received the text message from Tarantulus displaying it on the main screen with the coordinates. His faceplate flexed as if he was smirking, He knew the area was maximal territory, but had investigated it in the past. The land was hostile and he doubted even the maximal's transport could traverse it without difficulty. So that is why he wanted to know if I could make them swim..

He then raised an optic ridge as a horribly static-ed radio signal was picked up. He could tell the frequency was Steelclaw's. He replayed the signal in his head as he ran it through some filters to attempt to understand it. He could only piece a few key words. Grid, Sight, and Pod. But it was more then enough for Glowstick to figure it out. Computer, access the Darksyde's scanners for unit Steelclaw. the computer displayed a loading bar, then displayed "Unit Steelclaw not found"

Glowstick sighed, then activated his radio Megatron. Steelclaw attempted to contact us, but he's very far away. I think he might be near the Stasis pod.

Megatron looked towards StarShadow as she filed her nails, then heard Sonar on the radio.
Night-Hunter wrote:"Will you need my talents, my lord?"

Megatron responded Why yes.. I do believe I will.. Sonar, I want you to meet up with Terrorsaur and Waspinator. You three will be intercepting the maximal fliers which Optimus will most likely be sending for a stasis pod that has landed in Grid RO sector 42.

He then switched his radio channels to Waspinator and Terrorsaur Terrorsaur, Waspinator. I want you two to leave the base immediately and meet up with Sonar to intercept maximal fliers heading on course for Grid RO sector 42.

He then heard Glowstick's message and grinned, he liked when things like this seemed to play in his hand. Having Steelclaw closer meant he had someone at least close enough to the Maximal stasis pod, even if he didn't know how to reprogram it, he still had his uses.

He then responded to StarShadow Well Treasure hunt is all you have then StarShadow, Yesss..

He then started to explain the situation as his crew started to show up. (Saving me having to repost every time someone shows up, Megatron will not stand for it! :P )

(Yes I know I leave that little vague, but for a reason. Whoever wants to go with Megatron to the stasis pod, just say so OOC or whatever. Whoever wants to go with Glowstick to the Arctic circle same thing, and there is no pressure in not going to the arctic circle, even if Glowstick ends up going alone. Stasis pods are a priority compared to what the Predacons are assuming is spacejunk. however it's most likely to assume Megatron would want some of his faster units going with him to the Stasis pod and probably take Scorponok. StarShadow would either be asked as a front line fighter, or if with Glowstick act as a scout/bait. Snowtrix I assume would be similar case though I doubt she wants to end up fighting herself in the arctic, Frilla, Tarantulus, and Blackarachnia have rather similar speed and roles so making the choice for them is kinda hard.)

(Ah yes, and once again the part I hate the most.. maps, as we've all just randomly pulled this stuff outta a hat. )

Rhinox watched as Cheetor, Orcariner, and Dinobot went through some banter. Then turned looking towards the center console as the computer responded showing coordinates for the stasis pod and the fallen body, which appeared to have either landed on land, on ice, or under water. Even the computer couldn't really tell them exactly. Rhinox frowned slightly That thing, space junk or not maybe a problem.. I don't think we'd want to throw too many resources into it, but we should atleast send a unit up to Tigatron to investigate the area.

A voice then spoke up from the hall Well if it's frozen and dangerous.. I'm your bird. Icebreaker then said waddling in pointing a flipper towards himself, his red eyes glancing towards the coordinates on the map.
starshadow
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Unread post by starshadow »

((I'll send mah kitty to fetch da horsey! :D))

Starshadow could not help but growl at the thought of the mission. It was always the same thing. Fetch this thing, fetch that thing, gather this, gather that. It was starting to bore her. So, two pods landed on the planet. First one was a big one and the other was a small pod.
"Oh pffttt!! Can't we do something more interesting? like breaking in to the maximal's base, blasting their computers to bits, wreck the place into a scrap metal junkyard?" If Megatron was going to kick that idea aside, she would go for the smaller pod since her beast mode could not stand the cold weather.
Phoenix
Super Poster!
Super Poster!
RPG Characters: Nemesis,Aurora,Zodiac

Unread post by Phoenix »

As cold as the arctic waters now making up Nemesis' tomb were, it still paled in comparison to the subzero temperatures of drifting through space. Although the large female remained dormant, with no apparent signs of life, something had begun stirring a bit inside her during her descent on Earth. After such a long period of inactivity, however, the process was very slow. For now the fallen warrior remained frozen, with a blank expression on her face and dark optics staring into the fade.

----------

Much further south Nightmist found herself captivated by the hunting powers of a single venus fly trap. She had just witnessed it devouring an insect, having watched in surprise as the plant had snapped shut around the fly and thus incapacitating it. "How fascinating..," she uttered to nobody in particular as she leaned closer to the plant.

The maximal medic had essentially withdrawn from the Beast Wars, finding no comfort in constantly having to repair her comrades due to what she considered to be a pointless battle for rule of a planet that was so full of life on its own. Although she would still return to base on occasion, offering her skills to help make repairs, the thought of getting too involved in the ongoing war was frightening to her.

For that reason she spent most of her time watching the wildlife of this planet, finding comfort in the animals and plants that live here.

Yet seeing the plant snap shut around the feeding insect was more than a little disturbing to her. Nightmist truly believed it was possible for the maximals and predacons to live in peace together, like most of the wildlife she had encountered here. Yet she could find no plausible cause for this plant to attack the insect so viciously.. unless it was doing so out of necessity for food or safety..

Contemplating the scenario that had unfolded before her, she stood up. "Beast mode."

(ooc: Hope it's ok I include my maximal character in this episode. Her profile was approved long ago, before I stopped playing for a while. I changed the name from Moonshine to Nightmist though, since it seems to fit the character better.. going to revamp it a bit.)
Last edited by Phoenix on Mon Feb 21, 2011 11:32 am, edited 2 times in total.
Night-Hunter
Super Poster!
Super Poster!
Location: Looking for my sanity... *sigh* Still can't find it.

Unread post by Night-Hunter »

Why yes.. I do believe I will.. Sonar, I want you to meet up with Terrorsaur and Waspinator. You three will be intercepting the maximal fliers which Optimus will most likely be sending for a stasis pod that has landed in Grid RO sector 42.
"As you wish, my lord." Sonar replied again with a small bow, then headed for the hanger to wait for the two rejects.

Terrorsaur, Waspinator. I want you two to leave the base immediately and meet up with Sonar to intercept maximal fliers heading on course for Grid RO sector 42.
"Maybe Wazzpintor won't get blown up thizzz time." Waspintor said aloud then headed to the hanger to meet up with Sonar.

That thing, space junk or not maybe a problem.. I don't think we'd want to throw too many resources into it, but we should atleast send a unit up to Tigatron to investigate the area.
Saber had to resist the urge to growl, if there was one thing she hated more then the thing inside her it was snow. Her beast mode wasn't made for the snow.

Why can't the slaggin stasis pods land where at least I can get to them. She thought irriatedly.
"The enemy of my enemy is my bro."
Alak
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Unread post by Alak »

((OOC: Which pod is Grid RO Sector 42?))
Night-Hunter wrote:
Why yes.. I do believe I will.. Sonar, I want you to meet up with Terrorsaur and Waspinator. You three will be intercepting the maximal fliers which Optimus will most likely be sending for a stasis pod that has landed in Grid RO sector 42.
[/color] Waspintor said aloud then headed to the hanger to meet up with Sonar.
"Let's hope not," said Terrorsaur, "I need my battle buddy to stay alive this time. Otherwise, we might end up scrapped like the last mission."

While feeling as spry as ever, the pterodactyl felt a shiver as memories of the last battle flashed in his thoughts. No one gave him a straight answer as to how he and Waspinator ended up flying to the Nomad one cycle and then wake up in the recovery pool the next. Something fishy was going on, but he would give his teammates the benefit of the doubt (for now) and assume that it was one of the Maximals who took the cheap shot from behind. At least it would provide him the extra motivation to do well against the other team rather than worry about being stabbed in the back by his own faction. This was one of those situations where ignorance was truly more blissful than the truth.

Meanwhile, Scorponok watched the flyers take off to pursue their mission. He turned back to Megatron and announced his intentions.

"Lord Megatron," he said with utmost devotion, "Please allow me to accompany you to the protoform pod. Let me redeem myself for my failures from the mission before."

-------------------------

Hearing the coordinates of the space debris, Orcariner cheered.

"Water mission!"

He jumped out of the river and flipped his body while chirping.

"Does this mean that the penguin and I are automatically in?"