Orcariner

Post any artwork here, whether it be BW related or not.

Moderators: Nurann, Starath, Sinead, Optimal Optimus Primal, Razor One

Alak
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Unread post by Alak »

Yeah, it's surprising to see what kind of individuals rise up to be leaders when faced with a situation as such. I didn't even expect all of the Predacon OCs to be so... lonesome. The Maximals (with some exceptions) tend to be more family-like where each member shows a degree of dependency towards each other. Apart from Terrorsaur and Waspinator, I don't think the Predacons, canon or fanmade, have much of a battle-buddy system. Maxies have:

Tigatron + Airrazor
Dinobot + Rattrap
Optimus + Cheetor
Orcariner + Icebreaker
Valkyrie + Skyfire (only happened once but I'm still listing it)
Silverbolt + Blackarachnia
NaitoKage
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Unread post by NaitoKage »

Well, Predacon wise Steelclaw and Glowstick hold a mutual respect and team work skills which seems to be partially from the fact they both aren't brutally insane.. Sonar seems to be warming up to the others a bit, but mostly to Glowstick and Steelclaw since they provide the benefits of Science and Firepower, while they try not to get on Sonar's nerves since he's already proven to be so crazy that he'd blow up his own lab to prevent anyone from even getting a hint of whatever he's doing.

Icebreaker and Orcariner get along since they have alot of similarities. Aquatic alt modes, powerful combat and defense functions, and generally both rather fearless. They also complete each other's skills, since Icebreaker is generally better at causing long range damage and being fast as heck, while Orcariner provides melee skill, heavy armor, and advanced ranged sensory.

If you're going with the Dinobot+Rattrap sorta thing.. that'd almost be the love hate relationship of Sonar and StarShadow.. though it's mostly hate at the moment.*LOL* Hmm.. maybe she's getting sweet on Terrorsaur now. :P

I'm sure bonds will grow more as time goes on and characters are sent out into missions together more often.
JazZeke
Location: Arizona, where the grass is always greener... on the other side of the state line!

Unread post by JazZeke »

That's what I love about RPGs, you know you have a well-developed character when they change on you. All of my favorite characters evolved away from how I originally visualized them as their experiences shaped them into more well-rounded personalities.

It's also why I've learned that while it's okay to play a character on multiple sites, it's not wise to do more than one at a time. Gradually the character will split and evolve into separate entities on each board. That's how I ended up with Moonhunter.