Hi all in TF land!

Whether you be new or a long-time member of the board, feel free to talk about yourselves and your interests in this forum!

Moderators: Nurann, Starath, Sinead, Optimal Optimus Primal, Razor One

WorpeX
Ultra Poster!
Ultra Poster!

Hi all in TF land!

Unread post by WorpeX »

Hello! I am WorpeX and I have been an avid fan of Beast Wars since I was 11 (ish). Back around that time I used to collect the action figures and participated in an old RPG forum with my sister known as the Cybertronian Alliance. If anyone here is from there, speak up! I am currently 22, and haven't actually stopped being a fan since. In my spare time, I did a bit of fan writing, although nothing that's finished or worth showing off. haha.

Anyway, just recently I started watching the show again (on DVD of course!) and memories rushed back fairly quickly. I wanted to find a good community for BW and after a long time googleing, I finally found this place! Hope to have some fun here with the great members of this site!
Night-Hunter
Super Poster!
Super Poster!
Location: Looking for my sanity... *sigh* Still can't find it.

Unread post by Night-Hunter »

Welcome, WorpeX to our lovely sight. Just watch out for flying waffles and other flying foods. I hope you enjoy your stay here. ^_^
"The enemy of my enemy is my bro."
starshadow
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Unread post by starshadow »

HIIII!! And welcome to the forum! I am the youngest member here and OH MY GOSH!! IT'S A DREADLORD AVVIE!!! I'M A FAN OF THE NIGHTELVES!!!
Alak
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Unread post by Alak »

Welcome! Hope you enjoy it here!
Blazemane
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Unread post by Blazemane »

Welcome to the site, WorpeX!

You have been warned of the waffles already, but do you know of the penguins? They're stealthy and malicious and they throw the waffles that you might see flying around.

Do you have a favorite episode?
I understand... you are, after all, a predacon.

[img]http://www.bwint.net/memberfanclubterrorsaur.jpg[/img] [img]http://www.bwint.net/bannersbfanclub2.jpg[/img]
JazZeke
Location: Arizona, where the grass is always greener... on the other side of the state line!

Unread post by JazZeke »

Hey there! Good to see another fan return to the flock. I never really stopped watching the show. :P

Hey, are you the same WorpeX who posted in the shout box of my site, Cybertron's Core? You still interested in joining?
Optimal Optimus Primal
Super Poster!
Super Poster!
RPG Characters: Optimus Primal, Rattrap, Rhinox, Megatron, Inferno

Unread post by Optimal Optimus Primal »

Yo, WorpeX! I used to be part of the CA. That's what it was called, right...? Wow, my memory is floundering. I used the initials so much that I hardly recognize the full name of the board. :lol: Anyway, welcome to BW Int! I hope you enjoy yourself here. :D
"Well, that's just prime!"
WorpeX
Ultra Poster!
Ultra Poster!

Unread post by WorpeX »

Blazemane wrote:Welcome to the site, WorpeX!

You have been warned of the waffles already, but do you know of the penguins? They're stealthy and malicious and they throw the waffles that you might see flying around.

Do you have a favorite episode?
I have a bunch of favorite episodes! Most of them are in Season 1 though. Spider's Game is probably my all-time favorite, closely followed by Other Voices part 1 and 2!
JazZeke wrote:Hey there! Good to see another fan return to the flock. I never really stopped watching the show. :P

Hey, are you the same WorpeX who posted in the shout box of my site, Cybertron's Core? You still interested in joining?
Yes, that was me! I am still not sure if i'm going to join just yet, but I have the site bookmarked! I have a lot going on right now with school, work, another RP site I attend and other projects. I don't think ill be able to squeeze in Cybertron's Core at this time, but that might change in a few weeks. ^^
Optimal Optimus Primal wrote:Yo, WorpeX! I used to be part of the CA. That's what it was called, right...? Wow, my memory is floundering. I used the initials so much that I hardly recognize the full name of the board. :lol: Anyway, welcome to BW Int! I hope you enjoy yourself here. :D
Wow! Yes you were on CA! The only reason I remember the sites name is cause I happened to have stumbled on its Archives recently. Back than I was using a completely different alias though, CyberRhino, and my sister was Cybervenom2002. Maybe you remember us. If not, this might jog your memory:

http://cybertronianalliance.yuku.com/to ... tml?page=1

It seems we did an RP together! xD
JazZeke
Location: Arizona, where the grass is always greener... on the other side of the state line!

Unread post by JazZeke »

Awesome possum. And holy crap, you've been RPing for longer than even I have! XD

I started back in... I think it was '04 or '05. It really changed my life. Before, I used to hate writing... and now I'm aspiring to become a professional writer! Life is funny that way.
WorpeX
Ultra Poster!
Ultra Poster!

Unread post by WorpeX »

JazZeke wrote:Awesome possum. And holy crap, you've been RPing for longer than even I have! XD

I started back in... I think it was '04 or '05. It really changed my life. Before, I used to hate writing... and now I'm aspiring to become a professional writer! Life is funny that way.
haha, Trust me, you've been RPing way longer than I have! I started back in 03', but that was only for maybe 6 months (was too young to really get into it). After that I didn't really do much until almost a year ago now when I finally got back into it. I agree though, it does change your life once you get into it and do it for awhile! Since starting again I've been writing quite a lot in my spare time on random stories and recently I've been trying to do a movie adaptation for one of them! Its quite fun! I hope your able to succeed in being a professional writer! If you make it, make sure you tell us so we can all read your books! 8)
GoktimusPrime

Unread post by GoktimusPrime »

Image Transformers Collection Count: 1458 (UCM)
Darkshadow14
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Unread post by Darkshadow14 »

Hey!! *waves* I'm Darkshadow! Nice to meet yah! Enjoy the board watch out for all the crayness here ;) Everyone here is suuuuper nice, and usually pretty hyper :p