Beastwars Nemesis

Post any artwork here, whether it be BW related or not.

Moderators: Nurann, Starath, Sinead, Optimal Optimus Primal, Razor One

NaitoKage
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Beastwars Nemesis

Unread post by NaitoKage »

Finally finished. Transformation is a Great Black hawk. Not pleased with the Sai but I'll probably tinker with that later.. didn't like the Sai Makoto came up with either so eh. She seems to like it and I was helping her with some of the planning on the character anyway. Took awhile to find a bird she liked, but this one fits the "stealthy" bird of prey look she wants as her character was more of a special ops type.

And as a bonus some other things I've done lately.

Icebreaker in a forward rushing pose.

Chibi Cheetara

And a BW style Chibi NightShadow with the alt mode inspired by a D&D monster, a displacer beast, a fusor of a panther and cuttlefish.
Alak
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Unread post by Alak »

Jaw literally dropped after seeing the first image, and in a very good way. I hope you can draw us the beast form for NightShadow because the robot alone made me all :shock: . It's like Starshadow and Glowstick decided to fusion dance.
NaitoKage
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

It's funny you mention Fusion dance, at one point it was pondered to try to talk the other Predacons into a gestalt so Orcariner would have something to fight on more even terms. Unfortunately, all the OC predacons do not have enough mass to make a gestalt to rival Orcariner's size. all the OC predacons are kinda thin and between 4 to 6 ft in height, meaning the largest Predacons are the Canon ones like Scorponok and Megatron.

I'll see what I can do about NS. I have a bit of a "evil" side project inspired by the Year of the rabbit that I'd like to get done. Rough idea sketch is here, but I wont be using this particular design. http://i304.photobucket.com/albums/nn18 ... rRough.jpg Yes, they're all dressed like Bunny girls. Nem is likely to be included into the list. Probably be awhile though as I tend to get sidetracked easily..
starshadow
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Unread post by starshadow »

RAWR!! THE ARTWORKS ARE AWESOME TO THE CORE!! Especially that bunny project of yours. Keep it up, buddy!! XD
It's like Starshadow and Glowstick decided to fusion dance.
LOL!! That would've be funny! :lol:
NaitoKage
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Like StarShadow as a bunnygirl I take it? :P
starshadow
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Unread post by starshadow »

YEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH!! (jumps around)
Phoenix
Super Poster!
Super Poster!
RPG Characters: Nemesis,Aurora,Zodiac

Unread post by Phoenix »

That pic is sweet! Almost looks too good to be bad. ;)
Sapphire
Site Admin

Unread post by Sapphire »

These are fantastic art pieces, Naitokage! You definitely have a flare for drawing OCs. I especially love the first one. :D

If you are interested, I am updating the site at the end of this month and can give you your own art section. All I need from you is to email me the pics along with titles/captions and an email address (if you want) for feedback to be sent to. Also, whatever name you want as your alias on the art page. It'd be really nice to put up some quality art. :)
[url=http://www.bwint.net/fanclubrattrap.htm][img]http://www.bwint.net/memberrattrapclub1.jpg[/img][/url] || [img]http://www.bwint.net/fanclubrampagebanner1.jpg[/img]