Weird or not

Where you can post announcements and other cool things. Doesn't have to be BW-related.

Moderators: Nurann, Starath, Sinead, Optimal Optimus Primal, Razor One

Night-Hunter
Super Poster!
Super Poster!
Location: Looking for my sanity... *sigh* Still can't find it.

Weird or not

Unread post by Night-Hunter »

As I started re-wrting my story I started to hear Beast Wars Megatron's voice every time wrote dialogue for Kizer. Its the same for Darius, but instead of hearing Beast wars Megatron, I hear TFA Optimus Prime's voice. I don't know if that's weird or not, but its awesome.
"The enemy of my enemy is my bro."
NaitoKage
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Unread post by NaitoKage »

Now you just need to hear Seshoumaru and Soun Tendo for it to be complete. :P
Razor One
Site Admin

Unread post by Razor One »

I suffer occasionally from Freemanic Paracusia, a disorder where I read just about everything in the comforting voice of Morgan Freeman.

It's wonderful most of the time but it really hurts where characterisation is concerned. It's hard to write young children in the voice of Morgan Freeman, just as its hard to write cybernetic pirate zombies with the voice of Morgan Freeman and steampunk ninja vampires who sound like Morgan Freeman.

About the only thing that can eliminate Morgan Freeman's voice from my brain, at least for a time, is the sound of Rain
Night-Hunter
Super Poster!
Super Poster!
Location: Looking for my sanity... *sigh* Still can't find it.

Unread post by Night-Hunter »

Now you just need to hear Seshoumaru and Soun Tendo for it to be complete.
Lol. I'll probably hear sesshomaru's voice some where in the second book or maybe some where in the first one. As for Soun Tendo I have no idea.
I suffer occasionally from Freemanic Paracusia, a disorder where I read just about everything in the comforting voice of Morgan Freeman.

It's wonderful most of the time but it really hurts where characterisation is concerned. It's hard to write young children in the voice of Morgan Freeman, just as its hard to write cybernetic pirate zombies with the voice of Morgan Freeman and steampunk ninja vampires who sound like Morgan Freeman.
Yes, I also some times hear his voice inside my head. As well as the voice of R. Lee Ermey. I'm just glad that i'm not the only one who hears other people's voices in their heads.
"The enemy of my enemy is my bro."
NaitoKage
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Unread post by NaitoKage »

I usually hear Jon Lovitz's voice in my head when reading.. in Master Thespian style.