Guess the gender?

Where you can post announcements and other cool things. Doesn't have to be BW-related.

Moderators: Nurann, Starath, Sinead, Optimal Optimus Primal, Razor One

What gender is the baby going to be..?

It's a girl!!
54%
It's a boy!!
46%

Total votes: 13

Phoenix
Super Poster!
Super Poster!
RPG Characters: Nemesis,Aurora,Zodiac

Guess the gender?

Unread post by Phoenix »

As mentioned in a previous post I'm currently expecting my first child with fellow, though infrequent member, Warwulf. The second ultrasound, when we should be finding out the gender of the little one, is scheduled for the 20th of January. Like most expecting parents we are curious to find out if it's a male or female 'junior' in the making, but unfortunately the ultrasound is the only way to find out before the baby comes out. As much as we'd like to believe those old wive's tales about gender signs, the results are ambiguous at best.

So let's see if we have any psychics here at bwint.. What gender do you predict..?
Blazemane
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Unread post by Blazemane »

I say it's a girl.

Why? I don't know. How could I know? I'm just sayin'... it's a girl.
I understand... you are, after all, a predacon.

[img]http://www.bwint.net/memberfanclubterrorsaur.jpg[/img] [img]http://www.bwint.net/bannersbfanclub2.jpg[/img]
Wicked Woman
Ultra Poster!
Ultra Poster!

Unread post by Wicked Woman »

I'm gonna say a boy. Mainly because 9 out of ten pregnant friends I know have boys.

ww
Prime: "Any last words?"
Demolisher: "not the face, NOT THE FACE!"
Night-Hunter
Super Poster!
Super Poster!
Location: Looking for my sanity... *sigh* Still can't find it.

Unread post by Night-Hunter »

My bet is that the baby will be a girl. ^_^
"The enemy of my enemy is my bro."
Nurann
Site Admin

Unread post by Nurann »

My pendulum says "boy." When even the ultra-sound couldn't tell the gender of my one friend's baby, I was the first to guess correct using my pendulum (which brings my record to 4/4 correct and counting ;) .) It's harder to to an accurate reading over the 'net, but I guess we'll wait and see!
~Nurannoniel Amruniel ~ Blessed Be~
Alak
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Unread post by Alak »

I just voted boy because we could use more male members on this forum.
NaitoKage
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Unread post by NaitoKage »

Eh, it's kinda expected. Beastwars is probably the most popular tf series among the female audience. As for the kid it's going to be .. a cybernetic organism, living tissue over metal exoskeleton! when TF fans have babies, they become Terminators.
Phoenix
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Unread post by Phoenix »

lol.. I think it's a little early to plan on new male members on this forum 5 months before the child is due to be born..

Although I realize it's a 50/50 chance either way, in my family my brother, sister, mother, and most of my cousins had girls first.. so I don't know.. I could be the odd person out I suppose. I always assumed my first child would be a girl, but after I got pregnant I am really unsure.

And Maikeru, I am sure this child will be introduced to transformers from an early age, Nick and I really are not very involved in the transformer phenomenon including BW.. We got together as a result of a mutual fondness for tfs, but I can count the number of BW episodes we have watched together on one hand. There's just so many other things going on in our lives, so we don't have time to dwell too far into the mythology. TFs brought us together, but it has virtually no impact on our lives today 5 1/2 years later so it's not what holds us together to this day. :)
Rakshash

Unread post by Rakshash »

I was going to say girl, because (I thought) statistically there are more girls than boys born...but Google tells me that only applies in the East...and more boys than girls are born in the US. So I'm going with "boy".

Either way, a healthy, happy baby!
I believe that unarmed truth and unconditional love will have the final word in reality. This is why right, temporarily defeated, is stronger than evil triumphant.
— Dr. Martin Luther King Jr.
Phoenix
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Unread post by Phoenix »

I'm not sure if the boy/girl ratio applies to certain races or what.. I was born and raised in Europe. But we'll see. :) My entire family almost had girls first, but who knows. There really is not much of a difference.

A girl would be a little nicer for the first one, as I'm surrounded by male friends, a male dog, and obviously my husband, so there is just too much masculinity in my life. So guess I'm clinging to the thought of a little girl a bit more.
Phoenix
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Unread post by Phoenix »

On a semi-related note I was curious so I used one of those picture merging programs to combine pictures of the dad and myself to create an image of the child-to-be. Curious how close it will be to the real thing!
GoktimusPrime

Unread post by GoktimusPrime »

I'm just guessing boy.

When my wife was pregnant with our daughter and we did the ultrasound to check her gender, her legs were crossed so we had NO idea what the baby's gender was until she was born! Gah! So we had to buy everything in gender neutral colours, but the most difficult thing I found was agreeing on two names - one for a boy and one for a girl. And because we've decided to raise our child trilingually, we had to pick a name that's acceptable across three languages. It took us forever to debate and finally agree on 2 names! :o
Image Transformers Collection Count: 1458 (UCM)
Venatrix

Unread post by Venatrix »

Girl :P
Girls rule!
[img]http://i11.photobucket.com/albums/a161/Venatrix1982/venatrix-sig3.jpg[/img]

[color=purple]"Those who fail to learn history are doomed to repeat it;
Those who fail to learn history [b][u]CORRECTLY--[/u][/b]
Why they are simply doomed."[/color]