Leviathan II

Post any artwork here, whether it be BW related or not.

Moderators: Nurann, Starath, Sinead, Optimal Optimus Primal, Razor One

NaitoKage
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Leviathan II

Unread post by NaitoKage »

Alrighty, here is the current design on the Leviathan II, I didn't put the Pinup art on it, but I might at a later time mostly since I haven't come up with any design in mind for it. Maybe use one of the crew members but I think the only Predacon up for that would be Star.

The unusual color scheme is based off sea camouflage, darker colors on the top so from a top view it blends in with the darkness of the ocean, while the lighter colors on the bottom give with the illusion of blending in with the sky.. though that doesn't effect sonar or radar signatures. The second image displays the compartments on the Leviathan, with the light blue being the Bridge, the Red the Cargo bay, the purplish pink being the hall and roof hatch section, and purple being crew quarters. The Sprite of Glowstick has been included for Scale value. Strangely, the Leviathan is smaller then the Maximal Nomad, but originally the scale of the Nomad was to include characters Orcariner's size to at least go into the top half of the vehicle. Leviathan doesn't have that problem since none of the current Predacons exceed 12 ft.
Blazemane
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Unread post by Blazemane »

It looks very nice.

And kinda' powerful. 8)
I understand... you are, after all, a predacon.

[img]http://www.bwint.net/memberfanclubterrorsaur.jpg[/img] [img]http://www.bwint.net/bannersbfanclub2.jpg[/img]
Alak
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Unread post by Alak »

Reminds of the Covenant Wraith tank from Halo lol. Good job and thanks for making that to give us a reference.
NaitoKage
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Yeah, not surprising since I used to play alot of that. These days I mostly play Rocket Race on there when asked.

The current Leviathan is certainly bigger then the old one..(The old one probably was the size of the bridge section. )

Hmm.. why do I have a weird feeling if we ever hit Season 3 and that thing is still around the Predacons that don't die will probably use it to go back to Cybertron?*L*
Blazemane
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Unread post by Blazemane »

Naitokage wrote:Hmm.. why do I have a weird feeling if we ever hit Season 3 and that thing is still around the Predacons that don't die will probably use it to go back to Cybertron?*L*
And then what would they do?
I understand... you are, after all, a predacon.

[img]http://www.bwint.net/memberfanclubterrorsaur.jpg[/img] [img]http://www.bwint.net/bannersbfanclub2.jpg[/img]
Alak
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Unread post by Alak »

Blazemane wrote:
Naitokage wrote:Hmm.. why do I have a weird feeling if we ever hit Season 3 and that thing is still around the Predacons that don't die will probably use it to go back to Cybertron?*L*
And then what would they do?
I think they'd have two options:

A) Succumb to Megatron's virus and become Vehicons.

B) Become uber spiritual something something seeds of the past something something I AM TRANSFORMED!!! *melts into robot form*
NaitoKage
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Option C, engulf the planet in Napalm. *L*
Optimal Optimus Primal
Super Poster!
Super Poster!
RPG Characters: Optimus Primal, Rattrap, Rhinox, Megatron, Inferno

Unread post by Optimal Optimus Primal »

Well done, NK! Thank you so much for making it. :D
"Well, that's just prime!"