"OC Episode #2"

A section for online Role Playing Games of a Beasties nature.

Moderators: Nurann, Starath, Sinead, Optimal Optimus Primal, Razor One

starshadow
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Unread post by starshadow »

Starshadow couldn't help but laughed at the angry squid.
"I didn't know that he has the guts to say that." she was refering to the scorpion.
"Chillax Glowstick, if he needs some punishment, ask me." she smirked.
New Moon
Ultra Poster!
Ultra Poster!

Unread post by New Moon »

Feralnight raised her head to look at Rattrap managed a small smile, "In a word been better Rattrap. Though certainly in better condition then Primal and Saber apparently." She said giving a brief glance to her comrades that had been badly wounded, yet even next to Saber-Fang Primal still looked like he had taken the worse damage of it all. But she saw they may need more room and stood, "It seems down here the others will need the extra space." Spreading her wings she flew to the ladder and transformed carefully climbing up to the main bridge and moved away a bit to sit down, leaning against the wall with great relief.

Further inspected the damage she saw that the wing hit with the mace from the clone had cut pretty deep into the 'flesh' and into the metal, now slightly more exposed due to the collision by the missile Terrorsaur had fired during their second skirmish. Some feathers were missing of course which she wasn't surprised. Next she looked to her chest which had been from the clone as well but the area was scorched and a small hole blown in the area of the middle she had failed to notice. As sore as the wounds were the fuzor knew the wounds could have been much deadlier or life threatening.
Alak
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Unread post by Alak »

Orcariner transformed and walked into the Nomad after Saber. Closing the doors, he sighed a breath of relief as the dampers held off the resonating waves of energon that was now rising to incredible levels. The transport was now very populated and the addition of the biggest Maximal made things a bit uncomfortable. The bridge was filled and so was the lower level. What was supposed to be a simple mining mission turned into a highly volatile battle. Optimus Primal, Cheetor, Feralnight, Icebreaker, and Tigatron were among the wounded and even their back up, Saber, had a severe injury. Orcariner stood silent in the corner and looked down to inspect his own body. Despite feeling combat ready, his body was covered with a myriad burns, dents, and gashes. Playing the role of a tank had its ups and downs. Somehow, though, Orcariner felt a bit solemn from this fight. It was his duty to act as a sentry to the Axalon and her crew and yet the list of injured bodies far outnumbered the list of healthy ones. The killer whale still came out looking roughed up. Orcariner's gaze moved around and focused on Icebreaker playing the medic role. The penguin himself was more injured than half the crew here, and yet, he was still up and about making sure that everyone else was patched up first. The orca smirked. If he somehow was able to squeeze past this many Maximals and the large pile of energon cubes, Orcariner would be right there with the penguin helping him out. Instead, he just stood in the corner by the door making sure that he was not in the way. He then looked at the energon pile. It was definitely three tons or somewhere close to the figure. That would be enough to feed the crew as well as maintain much needed power to the CR chamber as well as Sentinel. If it were not for Megatron destroying the Axalon's flight capabilities, the Maximals could perhaps have accumulated enough energy to send themselves back to Cybertron. The mood inside Orcariner's head was becoming depressing after that last thought, so he chose to drift his mind elsewhere.

"Did we ever confirm the death of the clone?" he asked the crew.

He gave them time to answer because there was certainly no rush. A battle of this magnitude of which the Maximals were not prepared for was both physically and mentally draining. As much as he would have liked to ride home in silence, it was probably better to get the initial stage of debriefing over with now while the memory was fresh. The weary will quietly rest when the return trip is finished with the injured finding peace in the CR chamber.
Night-Hunter
Super Poster!
Super Poster!
Location: Looking for my sanity... *sigh* Still can't find it.

Unread post by Night-Hunter »

Saber, now in her beast mode limped into the main room before collapsing in a near by corner, she winced slightly as she put weight of her right front paw. She must have hurt it some how during her fight with Starshadow, that hadn't been one of her brightest moments on her career, it was one of her dumpest choices... well it wasn't right up there with the deal she made with Sonar. She narrowed her eyes slightly, why did she get the feeling that it would come back to bite her in the distant future?

It's probably nothing to worry about, just as long as I keep my head down, I should be fine. Well it looks like it's monitor duty for me for a while. She thought with a small sigh.

Monitor duty looked so good right now, that's where her aft would be parked for the next few days. So would patrols just as long as she didn't run into any preds looking for a fight.
"The enemy of my enemy is my bro."
Wintersong
Ultra Poster!
Ultra Poster!
RPG Characters: Wintersong (Oc), Spineback (Oc), Tigerhawk, Terrorsaur, Airazor, Cheetor, Rampage

Unread post by Wintersong »

Wintersong growled a bit at the sight of this beam, gazing at it as it disappeared into the atmosphere of the planet. A little unsettled she made ehr way closer tot he Nomad yet kept glancing back as the explosions continued as if the beam never had occurred which she guessed had to do with the clone. "Wintersong to Nomad, anyone in the bridge see that? if not I think our Primal copycat was just beamed back into space and right as the explosion is getting bad." She reported, the uneasiness edged in her voice. Such a strange occurrence as this there was definitely something going on.
My contacts:
Here-PM
Discord-Thundercat#4131
DeviantArt-Thundercat-rising
NaitoKage
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Unread post by NaitoKage »

Icebreaker continued repairing Optimus, he then spoke up So which one of you is next? I know Cheetor is unconscious..or should I work on one of you ladies? he then asked, he clipped a tube as it then attached and clamped it in place, then moved to the leak in Optimus's arm. He knew he couldn't get Optimus perfectly repaired, specially not with field supplies, but he could stabilize him enough to get his internal repair systems to operate for the rest of the work.

Icebreaker then sighed clipping a tube to length, he then turned some screws which acted to prevent fluid from leaking and inserted the new tube into Optimus's arm, clamping it in place. He then turned the screws to allow the fluid to flow again, examining for any leaks, then starting to reassemble Optimus's arm. He stopped as he heard the explosion, and radio message from Wintersong. Sadly, the first thing that came to mind for him was his gun, not that he was worried he wouldn't have a weapon, but his gun had some sentimental value. He supposed later he could just return to the area and maybe find the twisted lump of metal.. unless it was thrown into space.

He moved back towards Primal's torso, starting to examine some of the circuits that were damaged, then reached into his med kit pulling out a small canteen of energon and taking a swig from it. He had a feeling once they got back to base, he'd probably retreat to his room to nurse his wounds and maybe indulge in a little over energizing with some oil he'd been working on.

(Heh, and you wondered why I initially wanted CR chambers/tanks in the transports. You guys rack up more damage then they do on the tv show! :P )

Glowstick watched as Scorponok exited, then looked towards Sonar. He leaned his tentacle on the pilot seat and let out a sigh as his body started to return to normal colors. His optics then widen turning to look inside the pilot area to see the beam of energon go into the sky Wow.. just like the record before.. well that takes care of our Alien problem I guess.. he then climbed into the pilot seat as he started to calm down, if Scorponok didn't back down, he didn't even want to think of what he would of probably done, but assumed it would of involved dissecting the insect with his lasers. Right.. now that I've.. vented, I guess lets pick up Terrorsaur and Waspinator.

The Leviathan started to move once again, lowering in altitude it extended it's manipulators, then started to carefully sweep them over the ground collecting parts of Waspinator and Terrorsaur into a pile, much like sweeping up crumbs. The Cargobay then opened as the manipulators started picking up pieces and inserting them into the cargobay, it was impossible to get them all but the most important was the heads and torsos, and in Waspinator's case.. Glowstick had enough of his spare parts to practically make him brand new again.

Once satisfied with the parts he collected, the Cargobay closed with the manipulators folding behind the ship as it started to take into the air again, seen by the maximals as flying away from the location on course towards the ocean.
Alak
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Unread post by Alak »

Wintersong wrote:"Wintersong to Nomad, anyone in the bridge see that? if not I think our Primal copycat was just beamed back into space and right as the explosion is getting bad."
"Guess that answers the question," Orcariner quietly said.

He wondered if it was the last time they would ever see the clone. The real Primal himself sustained severe damage, so he wondered just how injured the fake one was. Would they ever see alien doppelgangers of themselves? Orcariner did not have all of the answers and due to the unpredictability of this planet, he did not think he could even guess them.
Optimal Optimus Primal
Super Poster!
Super Poster!
RPG Characters: Optimus Primal, Rattrap, Rhinox, Megatron, Inferno

Unread post by Optimal Optimus Primal »

(( OOC: :lol: NK, that's because the show has limits according to its audience. In the game, we can be as violent as we want! :twisted: Oh, I guess OP owes IceBreaker a new gun, eh? My bad. :lol: ))
"In a word been better Rattrap. Though certainly in better condition then Primal and Saber apparently."
Rattrap frowned at Feralnight. It was kind of... sad to see everyone injured, no matter what degree of it they had. He and Wintersong were the only ones unscathed. He felt a little... guilty, like he could've done more.
"It seems down here the others will need the extra space."
Watching her flutter away up to the bridge, Rattrap remained below taking in the killer whale's damage. "Man, Orcariner, you look like a beached whale," he commented. Probably not a good time for jokes. Or was it? Everyone seemed too depressed. So they were injured! So what? They were alive! And they got their energon! It was over! All they had to do was get back to base.

The rodent in robot mode noticed Saber-Fang limp away and plant herself in a corner. Why was she always so sneaky? "Holy cheesecake, Fangs! What da heck happened to you?" asked Rattrap as he strolled over to her and kneeled down, examining her damage. Like she was gutted like a fish or somethin', he thought.
So which one of you is next? I know Cheetor is unconscious..or should I work on one of you ladies?
"Spots is in stasis lock. Me an' Wintersong patched 'im up and stablized him," Rattrap answered Icebreaker. "Looks like the prowler here," motioning his thumb to Saber-Fang beside him, "could use some serious work. Don't think her beast mode's gonna fix this mess on its own. How you feelin', Icebreaker?" the rat asked him. "You look like you could use some rest yourself."
"Did we ever confirm the death of the clone?"
"Wintersong to Nomad, anyone in the bridge see that? if not I think our Primal copycat was just beamed back into space and right as the explosion is getting bad."
"Guess that answers the question,"
"I saw it, Wintersong," Tigatron responded in wonder. "By the Matrix," he muttered under his breath. At least that was the last of him. But if his fellow Maximals have had encounters with these aliens before, he doubted that this was the time they would see them again. And it seemed they were capable of almost anything. Who were they? Had Optimus retrieved any information about them while he battled the clone? What did they want? When would they return...?

"Good riddance," Rattrap commented toward the commotion of the beam and the clone's body vanishing with it. "Maybe the Boss Monkey'll have some nice camp stories to tell us about when he wakes up." The Maximal spy obviously didn't like the aliens, whoever they were. It seemed to him that they had waaay too much power to play with. And too many secrets.

"The Predacons are retreating in their vessel," Tigatron announced while he watched the scanners. He looked over at Feralnight when she came up to bridge and sat down. "You have sustained some heavy injuries, Feralnight. Will you be all right?" he asked her kindly.

Taking a quick count of everyone and realizing that one used-to-be-a-Predacon was missing, aside from knowing Wintersong's current location, Rattrap asked no one in particular, "Uh, what's takin' Chopper Face so long? Did he stop for some tea an' scones?"
"Well, that's just prime!"
Night-Hunter
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

"Looks like the prowler here," "could use some serious work. Don't think her beast mode's gonna fix this mess on its own.
Saber raised her head at Rattrap's first comment, she didn't have the energy to snap at him, so she just glared at him before putting her head down with a small pained sigh.
"The Predacons are retreating in their vessel,"
Saber's interest spiked slightly but she didn't comment.
"Uh, what's takin' Chopper Face so long? Did he stop for some tea an' scones?"
Saber chuckled then winced as her wounds flared up again.
New Moon
Ultra Poster!
Ultra Poster!

Unread post by New Moon »

"I am alright Tigatron, nothing compared to what the others received." Feralnight said reassuringly, looking to the white tiger. They were bad yes but she still was in better shape then some of the others, "Right now Optimus, Saber-Fang, and Orcanier are in worse condition." She said looking towards the ladder. It amazed her no one had been killed yet. Though when hearing Rattrap's question on Dinobot she too now wondered what came of the raptor.
Alak
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Unread post by Alak »

Orcariner put his hand up.

"Don't worry about me. My wounds are superficial at most. The important stuff is still safe and sound underneath my armor. I'll just wait until we get back to base to heal up in the CR chamber."
Blazemane
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Unread post by Blazemane »

Dinobot had every intention of contending with Primal's orders to retreat. It wasn't honorable to abandon a field of battle when one's comrades remained stranded there. But when Icebreaker, and then Ocariner, undertook the necessary rescue missions, Dinobot concluded he would be a superfluous addition to their efforts.

In his subsequent attempt to reach the Nomad, he was convinced to change directions once more when he noticed something on the ground- Icebreaker's weapon.

And yet again, he found himself delayed. For when he reached the gun, the a large patch of energon between him and the ship detonated, and he was forced to bide his time and watch for an opening in the path it covered. When the opportunity finally came (and the energon at his back began whining), he took it.

He managed to come out of the field safely, but he suspected the results would have been different if he hadn't been near the field's edge when everything began exploding.

His journey thus made, he finally knocked on the exterior of the cargo bay.

"This is Dinobot," he announced.

Steelclaw was watching the field in front of him explode with a bit of fear and awe, when Glowstick brought him into the ship. Once he was in the cargo bay, he transformed and walked to the stairway while working to store his rifle.

He arrived in the bridge just as Scorponok fell to the ground and then he froze, taking in the strange situation, only moving again to let Scorponok brush past him as he made his way out.

Walking further in, he looked around at everyone in the room. There was a noticeable air of tension and defeat.
Glowstick wrote:Wow.. just like the record before.. well that takes care of our Alien problem I guess..
"It's too bad," Steelclaw remarked. "I wanted to shoot him." He looked down at his damaged chest. "I really wanted to shoot him."

"Then again," he said, turning to Sonar, "I was kinda hoping you would do that."
Last edited by Blazemane on Tue Feb 15, 2011 11:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.
I understand... you are, after all, a predacon.

[img]http://www.bwint.net/memberfanclubterrorsaur.jpg[/img] [img]http://www.bwint.net/bannersbfanclub2.jpg[/img]
NaitoKage
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Unread post by NaitoKage »

Icebreaker finished his work on Primal, then started to reassemble him. He glanced towards Rattrap and shrugged I'm banged up, but it's not like I haven't.. survived being blown up before. Guess I'm just lucky I had another.. rude awakening out there. he then pointed to the penguin head on his back which appeared to be missing some skin from a possible wild animal attack. I may like this planet, but the animals sure don't like me.

He then walked over to Saber, kneeling down slowly as he examined her wounds. I'm not Rhinox.. but I'll see what I can do ma'am. I can at least do something about the pain. he placed his canteen on his hip, then reached into his medkit pulling out a small gun like device, then pressed it against her side as it discharged a energy pluse which seemed to move along her body in a glow, causing her to feel numb and possibly drunk. He then pulled out his tools starting to set them up on the floor.

(Not sure if Saber would want anyone to repair her since she has that whole.. thing inside of her, so giving her the opportunity to decline if possible while he's setting things up.)
Night-Hunter
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Saber lifted her head as Icebreaker apporached her.
I'm not Rhinox.. but I'll see what I can do ma'am. I can at least do something about the pain.
Saber smiled then laid her head back down.

"Please, just call me Saber and thank you. And do what you can."

She raised an eye brow and narrowed her eyes slightly as she felt an energy pluse enter her body, she felt herself relax, she as well felt herself go limp with relief.

Wow.. just like the record before.. well that takes care of our Alien problem I guess..
For now any way. Sonar thought.
"It's too bad," "I wanted to shoot him." "I really wanted to shoot him."
Well, we can't always have what we want. The bat wanted to say but held back his retort.
"Then again," he said, turning to Sonar, "I was kinda hoping you would do that."
Sonar turned to look back Steelclaw. "The only reason I attacked the thing in the first place, was to buy you guys time to mine the energon. But as you can see," The bot said motioning to his some what battered body. "it backfired."

((OOC: Don't worry the thing inside her is as harmless as a kitten thanks to the injection Sonar gave her eariler. But can you have Icebreaker notice some thing strange about her vital signs or some thing along the lines of that, but he doesn't know what it is?))
Last edited by Night-Hunter on Tue Feb 15, 2011 11:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Optimal Optimus Primal
Super Poster!
Super Poster!
RPG Characters: Optimus Primal, Rattrap, Rhinox, Megatron, Inferno

Unread post by Optimal Optimus Primal »

(( OOC: Thank you, Blazemane. I didn't mean to rush you in any way; I knew you must have been busy. I was just playing along in the game with Rattrap and didn't want anyone forgetting that Dinobot and Wintersong were still out and about. ))
"Don't worry about me. My wounds are superficial at most. The important stuff is still safe and sound underneath my armor. I'll just wait until we get back to base to heal up in the CR chamber."
Rattrap gave Orcariner a light shrug while he got to his feet to step out of the way for Icebreaker to see to Saber-Fang.
"This is Dinobot,"
The maximized rodent stepped by the large Maximal and between the energon to open the door for the velociraptor. "You comin', Winter? We're movin' out!" he shouted out to her past Dinobot.
I'm banged up, but it's not like I haven't.. survived being blown up before. Guess I'm just lucky I had another.. rude awakening out there.
Folding his arms across his chest, Rattrap narrowed an inquiring optic at the penguin. He was wondering earlier what brought 'Breaker out of stasis lock, now he'd get his answer.
I may like this planet, but the animals sure don't like me.
"Ew," the rat cringed a little when he looked at Icebreaker's beast mode head on his back. "Well, it wasn't me chewin' on ya," he teased. Although he doubted there were any rats in the area to accuse.

Optimus remained silent, laying lifeless next to Cheetor. Thanks to Icebreaker's medical assistance, his wounds ceased from leaking anymore and small sparks stopped flying from severed wires. His spark that was once in danger now settled and stabilized.

Walking away from the cargo bay door, Rattrap grabbed some rags and began wiping up the mess on the floor from their fearless leader's injuries. Tossing them into a canister, he walked over to the ladder and climbed up to the bridge. "All right, Stripes. My turn to drive," he said, motioning with his thumb for Tigatron to hop out of the seat.
"I am alright Tigatron, nothing compared to what the others received." "Right now Optimus, Saber-Fang, and Orcanier are in worse condition."
"All right," Tigatron said, almost convinced but he nodded anyway. Looking at Rattrap, the white tiger got up and stepped away from the seat. Converting to beast mode, he sat near Feralnight since there wasn't much room below. His front leg felt better but since he hadn't been in his alternate form the entire time, repairs were much slower and it wasn't completely healed.

Sitting down, Rattrap fired up the engines and navigation systems, glancing at the scanners every so often just in case the Predacons wanted to make one more failed attack.
"Well, that's just prime!"