Return of SilverBlade, Part 1

Post any fics/stories/poems/scribblings here.

Moderators: Nurann, Starath, Sinead, Optimal Optimus Primal, Razor One

SilverBlade

Return of SilverBlade, Part 1

Unread post by SilverBlade »

This is a Part 1 of a multi-part fic. It involves crossing over characters and races from other Sci-fi universes like Star Trek and Star Wars. If you do not like crossovers please do not read on. The focus of this fic is on Transformers with other non-TF elements put it.

This story features a different transformer universe where the Predacons have surpreme power and every other race has been conquered by them.

If this is recieved well, then I'll post the 2nd part. I hope you all enjoy it.

This is also posted on the Allspark forums.

Onto the fic!.

Return of SilverBlade

Chapter 1

It has been over 10,000 human years since the Predacons have conquered many planets inside many galaxies, including Earth’s. These planets now live under the military dictatorship of the Predacon Empire. The Maximals were forced to leave Cybertron, and hide in their colonies located in a gas nebula, beyond Predacon detection.

A few star fighters and other Cybertronian ships are stationed at an impressive sized space station. Inside the station, a few Maximal soldiers busy themselves at various holographic computer controls, watching readouts on the holo-screens. Cliffjumper notices something on his screen.

“Springer! Sir! A transwarp portal is opening close to us. “
“How close, Cliffjumper?” Springer questioned as he walked out of a joining room
“The portal is opening within weapon range.” Cliffjumper said in a panic
“Who ever it is, sure is taking a risk. Gold Bug, aim all weapons at the portal.”

Gold Bug nods and taps a few commands at the computer: “All weapons aimed, sir.”

“That’s not a normal transwarp portal.” Springer states as he watches the view screen “Any idea what it could be?” He said as he turns to WheelJack

WheelJack types frantically at the keyboard, looking at the results on the screen: “It isn’t a transwarp portal. It is a trans-dimensional portal.”
“Should I call for reinforcements?” Cliffjumper asked Springer

Suddenly, the com link began to beep and Springer walked over to the com station, and activated it. “This is Commander Springer of the Maximal military; state your name and destination”

“This is commander SilverBlade of the Maximal Forces. Why are you aiming at my ship?” The voice rang over the com line.

“Gold Bug, stand down all weapons. Cliffjumper, any free dock spaces?” Springer barked as the 2 Maximals type furiously at the computers.

“Landing Pad 47 is free, Springer” said Cliffjumper.
“Excellent. Silver, Landing pad 47 is open.”
“Great, I’ll see you in a few minutes” SilverBlade responded as he closed the link.

The Slash-II exits the portal as it closes. It soon heads off to the landing pads. Springer waits in the hallway. The doors open and SilverBlade walks through it.

“Welcome home, Silver, I’m sure you have lots to tell us.” Springer said with delight in his voice.

Silver and Springer shake hands “Yes I do, I have enough research to keep our scientists busy for centuries.” Silver said excitedly.

Springer smiled “Come, follow me”

SilverBlade nodded and followed Springer over to a set of doors which open when they approach. There are several chairs surrounding a large round table, and holoprojectors at each seat.

Kup was the first to speak “Welcome home lad.” SilverBlade then responded with a smile in his voice “It’s good to be home old timer.”

Kup scowled. “Old timer?”

Rodimus spoke out, interrupting the two bots “Now’s not the time gentlemen. Now, sit down please.” SilverBlade and Kup sit down at chairs surrounding the table.

SilverBlade turned to Ultra Magnus “Now, why was I called here?”

Kup spoke sharply. “Hold your horsepower lad. Tell us where you were for the past 5000 years?”

“This may sound odd, but I was at Cybertron. Not one controlled by Predacons, but one that is under Maximal control.” SilverBlade said with confidence.

“Impossible!” Rodimus retorted.

SilverBlade handed out data pads to the other Maximal commanders “Sensor readings, history, everything about that other Cybertron”

“Fascinating, but this will come later. Magnus, why don’t you start?” Rodimus said as he turned to Magnus.

“Earlier this month, we sent out an encrypted transmission to the former members of the alliance to meet on Tatooine.” Ultra Magnus said to SilverBlade

“No Predacon presence except for mining drones...” SilverBlade stated, understanding why Tatooine was chosen.

Ultra Magnus activated a holographic image of the planet above the table. “Precisely, we will enter on this side of the planet, away from any civilization” An area of the planet flashes red. “Then we will land here.” The image zooms into an area of the planet, in between mountains. “Then, we will travel here” Ultra Magnus points to a different area of the planet.

SilverBlade blinks his optics. “But, there is nothing located there.”

Ultra Magnus grins a little. “A cloaked building. Only we know the location.”

“Then how do our allies get inside?” SilverBlade said in a confused tone.
“The computers have been programmed to uncloak the building when one of the allies arrives. But to any overhead satellite, it will only appear as normal ground.” Ultra Magnus said to Silver.
SilverBlade grins “Excellent planning. When do we leave for Tatooine?”
“We leave tomorrow...” Rodimus stated.
“Good. I look forward to it.” SilverBlade responded.
“Meeting adjourned everyone” Rodimus stated as he headed out of the room.

The commanders then filed out of the meeting room. SilverBlade went down the hallway in a different direction from the others. He then entered a set of doors, walking into a room where there are rows and rows of various weapons on the walls. He passes into a second set of doors, where he sees multiple replicators in the room and computers connected to each one. He heads over to Perceptor.

“I’ve been working on this for the past few years. I think this may work”

Perceptor jumped, startled by SilverBlade: “I will analyze the validity of this research.” He took the disc from Silver’s hands and slipped it into the computer. SilverBlade looked on a few of the screens “How long will this take?”

“The computer has to analyze the data completely before it can come to a conclusion.”

SilverBlade blinked his eyes

Perceptor sighed “I do not know.”

SilverBlade nodded “Inform me when the computer has finished” he walked out of the lab without waiting for a response from Perceptor.