Beast Wars: Fan Audio/Video

Where we talk about nothing other than that. :)

Moderators: Nurann, Starath, Sinead, Optimal Optimus Primal, Razor One

Cypherplex

Unread post by Cypherplex »

Depth Charge ready

http://youtu.be/TA_qdnMduXo
Darkshadow14
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Unread post by Darkshadow14 »

Looking very amazing! I laughed watching Depth Charge jump, because I to me looked like he was doing some sort of karate. Never pictured him doing that. lol. :D

*thumbs up* Can't wait to see more!
Blazemane
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Unread post by Blazemane »

Dang. Depth Charge is ready.
I understand... you are, after all, a predacon.

[img]http://www.bwint.net/memberfanclubterrorsaur.jpg[/img] [img]http://www.bwint.net/bannersbfanclub2.jpg[/img]
Alak
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Unread post by Alak »

Very nice! Hands look a bit awkward being really stiff and all, but the overall animation is awesome.
WorpeX
Ultra Poster!
Ultra Poster!

Unread post by WorpeX »

WOW Awesome!!!!!! That is so cool!!!
una
Super Poster!
Super Poster!
RPG Characters: Whitegrazer, TyCross, and Blackarachnia

Unread post by una »

OMG!

He looks so wicked. :P Great job! *thumbs up*
Cypherplex

Thanks everyone!
Alak wrote:Very nice! Hands look a bit awkward being really stiff and all, but the overall animation is awesome.
Yeah, I noticed afterwards that the mocap had no hand info. I could have animated the hands after on my own, but I figured that for a test, it was good enough.

Here's DC and Rattrap on set for their first day of filming. The cast might not be that excited, but the crew sure is!

Darkshadow14
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

*points at RT and giggles* He's so small! lol! I always forget how small he actually is. Or should I say in this case, how massive Depth Charge is! Can't wait...I know I say that a lot! Super excited to see more of Rampage :)
Sapphire
Site Admin

Unread post by Sapphire »

This is incredible! Keep up the amazing work! *squees over Rattrap* :D
[url=http://www.bwint.net/fanclubrattrap.htm][img]http://www.bwint.net/memberrattrapclub1.jpg[/img][/url] || [img]http://www.bwint.net/fanclubrampagebanner1.jpg[/img]
Cypherplex

And some more texturing on Silverbolt. Should be done tomorrow night. I won't be touching Rampage until I'm done with all the Scott McNeil characters, as I intend to have him autograph a "Dark Glass" print at TFCon, and I'm gonna toss all his characters on there. Rattrap is ready, Silverbolt is almost ready, Waspinator is in need of a fresh import and scaling and Dinobot has a fresh new model that I have yet to touch. After that, I'll give Rampage some attention. :)

WorpeX
Ultra Poster!
Ultra Poster!

Unread post by WorpeX »

And some more texturing on Silverbolt. Should be done tomorrow night. I won't be touching Rampage until I'm done with all the Scott McNeil characters, as I intend to have him autograph a "Dark Glass" print at TFCon, and I'm gonna toss all his characters on there. Rattrap is ready, Silverbolt is almost ready, Waspinator is in need of a fresh import and scaling and Dinobot has a fresh new model that I have yet to touch. After that, I'll give Rampage some attention.
Very cool! You should ask Scott if he would be the voice actor for this while you're at it! I bet he would do it too! Silverbolt is looking sharp, keep up the good work!
Cypherplex

WorpeX wrote: Very cool! You should ask Scott if he would be the voice actor for this while you're at it! I bet he would do it too! Silverbolt is looking sharp, keep up the good work!
Sadly, since this is a fan project, I decided early on to approach the fans only, since I didn't want to have original voices on some characters and others with fan impersonnators. Xander Mobus was cast as Silverbolt and has delivered a VERY good performance. Daniel Ross was cast as Rattrap and Waspinator and delivered as well, and Dinobot landed in the hands of Chris McFeely, who has also turned in some fantastic material.
(plus, I was worried that since the episode runs about 40 minutes, it'd be considered more than just a fan thing and compensation would be needed. So I didn't ask. And back when I started, I didn't have any contact with any of them).

In the mean time, and as promised, Silverbolt ready for a full rig!

Cypherplex

Darkshadow14
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

After that, I'll give Rampage some attention. :)
Ooohh okay :) Can't wait for more on my favorite Pred! :D

Waspy looks spectacular, well a course they all do! Silverbolt looks pretty good too!!
Cypherplex

I've just finished final textures on Dinobot II's final model. He's going to need additional rigging and a new face rig, but otherwise he's good to go.

And here we have a Lynx Traveller rendering of Waspinator, posed in one of his more familiar rooms on the Predacon base. I'll get this piece autographed by Scott McNeil at TFCon as often as I can, and there's three companion pieces that will go with it.

I'll start work on Rampage soon enough, as he's been a popular request.