My absence....

A section for online Role Playing Games of a Beasties nature.

Moderators: Nurann, Starath, Sinead, Optimal Optimus Primal, Razor One

Venatrix

My absence....

Unread post by Venatrix »

Hey everyone,

Like some of you know, i had a serious leg injury about 9 or 10 months ago, which i'm still recovering from.
To be frank, i made a little booboo when i went ice-skating with my family last winter, and broke my leg when i fell down onto the edge with one leg when i slipped.
I couldn't work anymore, was an angry bitch-monster from hell most of the time, and finaly gotten a bit depressed becoz the recovery went to f-ing slow.

Now, a few months later, no more wheelchair, but i still cant walk most of the time.
And when people stare at me now, its not becoz i'm a hot blond (which i actually am :P )
Well, i'm still nn not able to walk properly, but stumbling about on clutches is actually a huge step forwards.
My mom decided to start an early retirement, and force herself into a job of babysitter so i could recover faster, and start working again for 24 to 32 hour a week.
She's a strong woman that forced her will on me, with a little help from my husband, but it's actually helping. ^^

Anyway, around the time i posted my last few months i was growing frustrated with everything not going my way, especially my recovery.
This resulted in a complete lack of motivation to participate in the RP, or anything else i used to love for that matter.

My apology for my lack of interest, or my lack of communication towards you all.
I hope i didn't end up forcing the story to freeze up, and if i did, sawwy.... *puppy eyes*

I'll re-interact with the game when i'm feeling more like my self.
Till then, lower my characters involvement in the story, but dont wright them out. Use them when they are needed.

Again, sorry for my absence, and i hope this short explanation would be enough to get things going here.

Have fun.

Kind regards and many hugs,

Alissa AKA Venatrix

PS: I wanted to treat every one to yummie home-made cookies, but i'm afraid the monkey ate them all. ^^
[img]http://i11.photobucket.com/albums/a161/Venatrix1982/venatrix-sig3.jpg[/img]

[color=purple]"Those who fail to learn history are doomed to repeat it;
Those who fail to learn history [b][u]CORRECTLY--[/u][/b]
Why they are simply doomed."[/color]
Blazemane
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Unread post by Blazemane »

I'm sorry about all than, Venatrix, but it's good that things are starting to look better.

Yeah, don't feel any pressure about the role play. We'll be glad to have you back whenever you come, but we'll manage until you do.
I understand... you are, after all, a predacon.

[img]http://www.bwint.net/memberfanclubterrorsaur.jpg[/img] [img]http://www.bwint.net/bannersbfanclub2.jpg[/img]
NaitoKage
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Unread post by NaitoKage »

Indeed. Can't promise your characters wont have too much dust, but that is what all your feathers are for. :P It's going to be a slow season until summer anyway not to mention alot of the players are either M.I.A. or just busy.. I wouldn't be surprised if after this it goes into Hiatus or some new plans are thought up.
Optimal Optimus Primal
Super Poster!
Super Poster!
RPG Characters: Optimus Primal, Rattrap, Rhinox, Megatron, Inferno

Unread post by Optimal Optimus Primal »

PS: I wanted to treat every one to yummie home-made cookies, but i'm afraid the monkey ate them all. ^^
*shifty eyes* ... I couldn't help it! They were banana and chocolate chip! :lol:

On a more serious note: My goodness, Ven! I really, really hope your recovery speeds up now. I would be so frustrated at this point if I were you. I'm glad you have so much support and motivation from your family. Please take it easy and take one step at a time. ...Literally. Let your leg heal, woman! :wink: Don't worry about the game. Take care of yourself and your family and we'll be here waiting for you. See you when you come back, my friend. *hugs!*

~Candi
"Well, that's just prime!"