Moonhunter

Post any artwork here, whether it be BW related or not.

Moderators: Nurann, Starath, Sinead, Optimal Optimus Primal, Razor One

Alak
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Moonhunter

Unread post by Alak »

I felt really bad for not being able to finish a commission for a friend due to my tablet not working properly. I decided to stick with the old school photoshop stuff that I've been doing before I began drawing. I will definitely still try to finish that drawing once I get things working, but for now I present to you this wallpaper.

Version 1
Version 2

Sorry for the delay, JZ.
starshadow
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Unread post by starshadow »

AWESOME!!! :D
Blazemane
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Unread post by Blazemane »

Moonhunter is evolving!

Just kidding. But you have skills. 8)
I understand... you are, after all, a predacon.

[img]http://www.bwint.net/memberfanclubterrorsaur.jpg[/img] [img]http://www.bwint.net/bannersbfanclub2.jpg[/img]
Alak
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Unread post by Alak »

...I may have been in the middle of playing Pokemon Firered >_>

Although, if I wanted to stretch it to make evolution a theme for Moonhunter, I could say that he evolved from a human to a transformer. From there, he rose from an indifferent bounty hunter to the rank of captain over the Zeta Colonies after the previous one had gone mad and defected. Will we see him continue this evolution and turn into an extroverted, cuddly Maximal? Who knows...
JazZeke
Location: Arizona, where the grass is always greener... on the other side of the state line!

Unread post by JazZeke »

Dude! You don't have to feel guilty, not your fault your machine broke.

But these are awesome! I love how you digitized up the colored pencils of the original picture! I'll definitely use one of these for my laptop wallpaper... provided I can pick one. XD
Alak wrote:Will we see him continue this evolution and turn into an extroverted, cuddly Maximal? Who knows...
Eh heh heh. Cassidy's working on that already. :P

Though, I see his story less of one about evolution and more of a fallible character struggling to retain his humanity, even though he doesn't always do a good job of it. :wink:
Alak
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Unread post by Alak »

You could create an entire story-arc on Moonhunter trying to understand his humanity, as well as trying to define what "humanity" is. Such an arc could end with a moment-of-awesome battle, of course :D
JazZeke
Location: Arizona, where the grass is always greener... on the other side of the state line!

Unread post by JazZeke »

Heh! That's kind of what he does on the Core, in between fighting monsters and raising his clone. Heck, having a kid is giving him a good refresher course.

Actually I am working on a new fic for him... :wink:
JazZeke

Unread post by JazZeke »

Hey, that file you tried to send me? Yeah, can't download it. My dial-up connection seems to hate it. :|

On a related note though, the story's finished.