Greetings from Aussie land

Whether you be new or a long-time member of the board, feel free to talk about yourselves and your interests in this forum!

Moderators: Nurann, Starath, Sinead, Optimal Optimus Primal, Razor One

mouse

Greetings from Aussie land

Unread post by mouse »

Hi everyone,

I'm a newbie here, obviously. I've been watching Beast Wars since primary school (or elementary school, as some of you might know it as), and I love love love it! Even though I'm an adult now, I still get enjoyment out of it. It was my first introduction into the wider world of Transformers, and remains my favourite series (though G1 isn't too far behind).

My favourite BW characters are Terrorsaur, Cheetor, Dinobot, and Silverbolt. I also love G1 Starscream (must be something about backstabbing flying red robots with screechy vocalisers).

Hmm... not sure what else to tell you guys. I'm a chick, live in Sydney, a uni student, and I have an Alaskan Malamute and 3 lizards.

Anyways, I'd better be off, I have a lecture on Classical Attic Greek to listen to- joy.

Cheers,
Mouse.
Nurann
Site Admin

Unread post by Nurann »

Welcome to Beast Wars International, Mouse! We're all quite mad here, you'll fit right in ;) Don't hesitate to ask if you have any questions or see a project floating around that you'd like to join. We're always glad to have new members! :)
~Nurannoniel Amruniel ~ Blessed Be~
SkyxDB
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Unread post by SkyxDB »

Hi welcome to BWInt. :D

It's always good to meet another BW fan, and yeah I've loved Beast Wars since elementary cool too.
I demand cookies!
Blazemane
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Unread post by Blazemane »

Welcome to the site, Mouse! You now get to read the standard warning...

Warning:
Bwint contains nuts.
...And flying waffles. Sometimes frozen.
...And stealthy penguins. We think. But that's the beauty of it- they're stealthy. If we'd ever seen 'em, they wouldn't be stealthy. Some people claim to have seen them, of course. Either way, we think they're the ones who throw the waffles.

Nice list of favorite characters!
I understand... you are, after all, a predacon.

[img]http://www.bwint.net/memberfanclubterrorsaur.jpg[/img] [img]http://www.bwint.net/bannersbfanclub2.jpg[/img]
Alak
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Unread post by Alak »

Hello!
Aesir
Ultra Poster!
Ultra Poster!

Unread post by Aesir »

Hi!

I sometimes lurk around here :D
[img]http://i418.photobucket.com/albums/pp265/Oracle_Aesir/Picture067-2.jpg[/img]

[url]http://oracleaesir.deviantart.com[/url]
Wonko The Sane
Ultra Poster!
Ultra Poster!

Unread post by Wonko The Sane »

What up member,the name's Wonko The Sane,the Second Generation,hoping to influence the Transformers world,one connection at a time.

Welcome!
[img]http://tfwiki.net/w2/images2/8/85/ShockwaveDesertionOfTheDinobots1.jpg[/img]

By Primus,You Are Awesome!
Optimal Optimus Primal
Super Poster!
Super Poster!
RPG Characters: Optimus Primal, Rattrap, Rhinox, Megatron, Inferno

Unread post by Optimal Optimus Primal »

Welcome to BW Int, mouse! A pleasure to meet you. I hope you find your stay comfortable and entertaining. Just... watch out for the crazies and dark corners. :wink:
"Well, that's just prime!"
Darkshadow14
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Unread post by Darkshadow14 »

Hey nice to meet me. Im Darkshadow! The local Rampage Tarantulas, Quickstrikw, and Depth Charge fangirl!! Also the predacon pest and shapeshifter! *Too tired to do her usual greeting*

Hehe.

Welcome hope to talk to you and get to know you. Enjoy the board.
mouse

Unread post by mouse »

Hi guys,

thanks for the lovely warm welcome!

Blazemane, I notice you're a fan of Terrorsaur and Silverbolt too! :) Wonko the Sane, now where have I heard that name before...? Waspinator: "Wacko? No! Wonko, Wonko the Saaaane!"

Oh, and I'd love to join in some of your projects.

And did I hear something about stealthy penguins throwing waffles? I've always maintained that waffles are best served when thrown with the right velocity from stealthy penguins. I've had waffles thrown at me from puffins before, but it's just not the same.

Looking forward to chatting with you guys some more. In the meantime I'll have to finish looking around the place.
Mouse.
Alak
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Unread post by Alak »

A couple of my cousins attended the Uni and they have very good things to say about it. I hope you enjoy it there! The grass is certainly a lot more green on your campus than mine in Arizona lol.
mouse

Unread post by mouse »

Hey Alak,

are you thinking of Sydney uni? I've been there plenty times, and I agree it's a lovely-looking campus. I go to Macquarie Uni (also in Sydney); it has ugly buildings, but the grounds are really lovely... plenty of green grass there. And in certain places, roos and emus!
Alak
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Unread post by Alak »

Yeah I was thinking of the Sydney Uni, the one that looks quiet, romantic, expensive, and whatnot. I actually forgot that my aunt is a professor there. She's a professor in... physical fitness or therapy??? I dunno, it's somewhere along those lines :D
mouse

Unread post by mouse »

Oh cool! I'd love to be a dottery old professor some day. :)
Sinead

Unread post by Sinead »

Welcome to BWINT, Mouse! For whatever reason, we have a plethora of Australians stumbling about the boards, and I'm glad to see that there's another one joining their number! (More Aussies = more fun, more craziness, more awesomeness)
Uncle Iroh: I know you're not supposed to cry over spilled tea, but *cries* it's just so sad!