Killer Whale

Post any artwork here, whether it be BW related or not.

Moderators: Nurann, Starath, Sinead, Optimal Optimus Primal, Razor One

Alak
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Killer Whale

Unread post by Alak »

http://alakdilion.deviantart.com/#/d2v6bvd

Here's a sketch I did of a killer whale using my Wacom Bamboo tablet. I made this for several reasons. The first being that I need to practice drawing. The second being that I'm going to use this as a foundation for The Orcariner Project. The project is my attempt to design a transmetal form for my Beast Wars original character, Orcariner. Unlike his first form, I want to make this one as legitimate as possible. Therefore, I'll be drawing a beast form, a vehicle form, and a robot form. I want to design him as if I were designing his toy for Hasbro. So, the next time you see me upload a picture of Transmetal Orcariner in beast mode and vehicle mode, expect to see this exact same pose.
NaitoKage
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Unread post by NaitoKage »

Still planning on that Helicopter mode?
Alak
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Unread post by Alak »

Yep! I'm also thinking about taking away firearms from him, too. A pavelow transformer would seem a bit overpowered in the Beast Wars with speed, flight, firepower, and armor to is advantage. I like the idea of him needing to transport gunners in order to be an effective weapon.
NaitoKage
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Unread post by NaitoKage »

I see, so he would become a transport then. Nothing wrong with having a gun on him. You could use the carbine like a helicopter turret for some form of defense considering all the predacon fliers. It'd be similar to a base autogun.