Two Blacharachnias at the same time

Where we talk about nothing other than that. :)

Moderators: Nurann, Starath, Sinead, Optimal Optimus Primal, Razor One

Wishmaster

Two Blacharachnias at the same time

Unread post by Wishmaster »

What could happen if there are both Blackarachnias in the show, and both in the side of the maximals?

for me, Blackarachnia is not one character, there are two characters called "Blackarachnia", very different one from the other, but in the show there was one at each time, not both at the same time,

what if Tarantulas invent a device (near the end of the 3º season) capable of separate Blackarachnia's spark in two, a half in her body, the other half in a replica of her pre-transmetal body, with the personality she used to have?

in my opinion, it would be great to see how different these femmebots are.
Dannn Sanew

Unread post by Dannn Sanew »

To me Blackarachnia seems different to you because she probably had the most character development in the series. She went from not caring about anyone to being in a relationship. She was one of the few who switch sides and I guess just living with more civilize bots can have a effect on you.
Wishmaster

Good point, :D

Blackarachnia changed very much thanks to Silverbolt, nobody else could be capable of doing what he did, :mrgreen:

However, her personality changed much more when Rhinox removed her shell program, remember that it was against her will,

Remember her personality in the beginning of “Crossing the Rubicon” was quite different from that on its end, all of that in a single episode. :twisted: :arrow: :)

I am sure that if we have two Blackarachnias (as I stated on the begining of the thread), we would see how different they are each other,

And I think that Pre-transmetal Blackarachnia would keep a “bad” part of her, a part long gone on Transmetal Blackarachnia, and Beast Machines...

A part that, on my opinion, has made Blackarachnia one of the most popular characters, :wink:
Alak
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Unread post by Alak »

I dunno if she changed that much after becoming transmetal.

"Not a very Maximal approach."
"Even when I'm good, I'm still bad."

Optimus Primal and Blackarachnia
Wishmaster

Yes, she indeed changed, she said she was still bad, but not much really, remember what happened beyond that point,

I will tell you a little secret, I plan to make a 3D fan comic, due I made both modes of Blackarachnia, it would be a shame to put just one of them...
Alak
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Unread post by Alak »

Read my post again.

"I dunno if she changed that much..." <--- implying that change did occur, just not to the extent that you're theorizing.

Of course, officially changing factions will change a person but the personality is still reminiscent. Look at Dinobot after he became a Maximal. Still aggressive, prideful, and ambitious, but he also grew a sense of compassion and fellowship with the crew. Blackarachnia's case is the same, it's just not as obvious due to her change occurring at the end of the series.
Wishmaster

I’m agree

But my point is: if we could have both Blackarachnias at the same time,

that is, the Blackarachnia at the begining of the episode “Crossing the Rubicon” (I know that she is not the same than in the beginning), and transmetal Blackarachnia at the same time, we would see how different they are,

remember that Non-TM BA wanted to keep her shell program, because she didn’t want to be like TM2 BA, she didn’t like the idea of beign fully maximal, althought she disliked the predacons,

and I wanted to know the other’s opinions about that matter.
Last edited by Wishmaster on Thu Jul 29, 2010 10:59 am, edited 1 time in total.
Alak
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Unread post by Alak »

Ah, gotcha. Interesting scenario that would probably end up with both respecting each other for:

a) Skill

b) Being a version of Blackarachnia
shockwave

Unread post by shockwave »

blackarachnia at the end of BW wasn't a completely different character then in the beginning, just more evolved and not as selfish, and fighting on the good side :D

BW blackarachnia and BM blackarachnia, that's a whole different character
Wishmaster

For me, the "turning point" was the removing of the shell program in "Crossing the Rubicon"

but I'm agree that Blackarachnia evolved very much before that
7Knight-Wolf

Unread post by 7Knight-Wolf »

I do not think Blackarachnia's core personality changed at all. She always had goodness inside her, and there was always a part of her that cried out for help. You can see it in her. I wasn't so much that Silverbolt changed her; but his example and his love stirred up the better parts in her which she CHOSE to act on. As for having the shell program removed, that was a you-better-do-this-or-die; otherwise she probably would have stayed "Predacon" by label, but that wouldn't make her inherently evil. It's only Predacon rebels like Megatron who give Predacons their bad name.
Emotions are the colors of the soul. They are like Crayola crayons: you want the 64 set box with the pencil sharpener, not the dollar-store 4 set box.
~inspired by Teresa Mcbean