Spend a day with...??

Where we talk about nothing other than that. :)

Moderators: Nurann, Starath, Sinead, Optimal Optimus Primal, Razor One

Darkshadow14
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Spend a day with...??

Unread post by Darkshadow14 »

If you could spend a day with any BW character, who would it be? And why? Let's see if people choose someone other then their favorite character.

So I guess other then one of your favorite(s) who would it be?
Alak
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Unread post by Alak »

Optimus Primal. He's easy going, funny, intelligent, respectable, and could fend off any Predacon should we come across one.
SkyxDB
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Unread post by SkyxDB »

Hmmm, that's a tough choice. Though I think it would be cool to spend a day playing videogames with Rattrap.

I'll admit as much as I would like to spend a day with Dinobot, he probably wouldn't enjoy my company. ^^;
I demand cookies!
Sinead

Unread post by Sinead »

As much of a Dinobot fangirl I happen to be ... well ... yeah, I'd probably get along with him for a day. No saying what kinda mess would be left behind, though...

But if not him, I'd spend a day with Rhinox. The guy's just darn cool, and I don't think that he's given enough love. *chuckles*
Uncle Iroh: I know you're not supposed to cry over spilled tea, but *cries* it's just so sad!
mouse

Unread post by mouse »

I figure since it's been just under a month since the last message in this thread, I escape being labeled a necromancer. :D
Anyway, even though he's not one of my favourite characters, I'd choose to spend the day with Optimus Primal. Reason being, in real life the Predacons would be major jerks, and I'm sure I'd have a horrible time (if I survived). Secondly, Optimus is really nice, smart, and seems to be one of the few level-headed characters. As an explorer, he'd have so many great stories to tell.

That, and I'd be able to badger him into flying me somewhere!
Jagna
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Unread post by Jagna »

It's a hard choice, but ultimately I'd go for Optimus....I remember countless days walking, or rather trudging to school/work in the 45 degree heat (celcius mark you!) wishing he would give me a lift! XD

Plus, he seems like the kind of guy you could actually have a decent conversation with, give you a nudge when you're being difficult and buck you up when you're feeling down. Plus, he's a monkey bot! How could I resist? ^_^
**JAGNA**rowr
[img]http://www.bwint.net/bannertigatronfanclub.jpg[/img] || [img]http://www.bwint.net/membercheetorclub.jpg[/img]
and OP, RT and DB
SilverfromOZ
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Unread post by SilverfromOZ »

I'd definitely go for Optimus, but for a bit of a change, I'd say I'd like to kick back with Megs in the energo-jacuzzi and discuss all the experiences that led to him becoming "Megatron" and talking shop about how to be a "wise tyrant" :D
It's ok sir. I'll be fine...

Just listen to your commander, bonebrain!

Yes dear...
7Knight-Wolf

Unread post by 7Knight-Wolf »

Silverbolt all the way! :D I'd want to spend the day with him, ride on his back while he flies, and ask him a few questions I'm dying to know...oh and also thank him for improving my vocabulary (though the same could be said for Dinobot and others).
Emotions are the colors of the soul. They are like Crayola crayons: you want the 64 set box with the pencil sharpener, not the dollar-store 4 set box.
~inspired by Teresa Mcbean
Togo

Unread post by Togo »

If it was only for one day, I'd go for Cheetor, he looks like the kind of guy you can have a lot of fun with! My second choice would be Rattrap.

Optimus Primal would be a better choice for a long term friendship, his intelligence would be useful in certain occasions. :P
una
Super Poster!
Super Poster!
RPG Characters: Whitegrazer, TyCross, and Blackarachnia

Unread post by una »

Optimus definitely lol

Cheetor would be cool to hang out with too lol

Rattrap, no way is he getting me drunk in a bar. dirty rat lol
Darkshadow14
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Unread post by Darkshadow14 »

lol good point Una. I could see Rattrap wanting to get drunk with everyone.

I think Waspy wold be interesting. Haha.
Night-Hunter
Super Poster!
Super Poster!
Location: Looking for my sanity... *sigh* Still can't find it.

Unread post by Night-Hunter »

Hmm, that's a hard choice, because they are all so awesome.

Rampage. Just as long as he doesn't plan to eat me (not holding my breath on that lol )

Megatron (who doesn't)

Rhinox ^_^

And Dinobot. But he would probably find me annoying and leave me some where.
"The enemy of my enemy is my bro."
GoktimusPrime

Unread post by GoktimusPrime »

LIving in the suburbs as I do, I'd go with K-9. If I lived out in the country, I'd go for Mach Kick. ;)
Image Transformers Collection Count: 1458 (UCM)
Methane Ridge

Unread post by Methane Ridge »

Preds, if just they appear, tend to begin to seek something to tear apart or make orders to. Not a good perspective, I would say.
From Maximals, Dinobot also would tend to suffer without prey... Tigatron would tend to go out of everyone's sight after a few words, Rattrap would probably blame for something after first some minutes.

Rhinox would tend to begin actively solving the world's problems so the companion would feel like he used to spend too few cycles on learning. Because bots can store data of every digitalizable type into permanent memory, and humans don't... Optimus, I think, also wouldn't spend time on something that is not important... :( Yes, they both can deliver a good advice, but that's work, and one can not spend the whole day seeking officially good questions.

So I assume, that the bots that may have a good point of view to start a conversation, are Cheetor and Airazor...

I've written some subjective assumptions there, so feel free to disagree...
Rainbot Dash, Maximize! (MLP:FiM ref :) )