Hi

Whether you be new or a long-time member of the board, feel free to talk about yourselves and your interests in this forum!

Moderators: Nurann, Starath, Sinead, Optimal Optimus Primal, Razor One

ChrissMassEuss

Hi

Unread post by ChrissMassEuss »

Hi, my name is Chris Macias. I have been a Beast Wars fan since, well I can't even remember how long. Just some backround info on me, I'm 16 and I'm entering my Junior year in High School soon. I live out by Los Angeles California. My favorite Maximals are Rattrap and Dinobot, my favorite Predacons are Inferno and Quickstrike. I really look forward to posting and having fun on this site. I also look forward to rp'ing as well. I just need some details on how it works here (I know how to rp i've done it on other sites, but how do I go about rp'ing on this site? Do I just select a character or what?)
Alak
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Unread post by Alak »

Why hello!!! Welcome to the site, and if you want to join the current RPG, then feel free to click on the forum link that says "RPG Headquaters". However, before you begin, please read this:

viewtopic.php?f=11&t=2192

It should explain everything. If not, then the moderators of this site will be more than happy to assist you.
Blazemane
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Unread post by Blazemane »

Welcome to Bwint, ChrissMassEuss!

Hee hee hee... Standard warning:

Bwint contains nuts, flying waffles that hurt (but only if they hit you) and are generally frozen, and penguins which might possess stealth technology. We theorize they are the ones who throw the waffles.

As for the role play- first off, you can make one (or two if you so desire) original characters, which you can submit for approval in this thread.

There are also plenty of canon characters left, looking for permanent players if you want them, which include:

Dinobot (who you would likely have an interest in. He is currently being played, but by a temporary player, so he's up for more permanent taking.)
Tigatron
Inferno (who has been auditioned for, but not yet technically approved, so your audition would be welcome)
Waspinator (Someone correct me if I'm wrong, but I think he's only being played temporarily right now)

Our role play is moving kind of slow, so we're going to be in the first season for a while. And because of that, second season characters such as Silverbolt, Quickstrike and Rampage have not been decided, nor have third season characters like Depth Charge and Tigerhawk.

Auditions for characters can be placed in this thread.

The basic plot, although you might already know this, is a retelling of the Beast Wars with essentially the same events happening like they did in the show. Original characters change events a little bit, but never really the outcomes.

All of the role play's facets, such as storyline, writing methods, character selection, etc. are always open for suggestions and discussion. So if you have any ideas or complaints, go ahead and open a thread.

And again, welcome.
I understand... you are, after all, a predacon.

[img]http://www.bwint.net/memberfanclubterrorsaur.jpg[/img] [img]http://www.bwint.net/bannersbfanclub2.jpg[/img]
ChrissMassEuss

Well first off thanks for the help. I'm really exited about this site. About rp's I think I will read through some rp's first just to make sure I get how everything works exactly, then I will probably submit a new character (or maybe try out for inferno, I don't know yet). Then I will probably wait until you guys get to season two and try out for Quickstrike. On the topic of that,

1) How far into season 1 are you?

2) Do I have to wait until you get to season 2 to audition for Quickstrike, or is it possible to audition for him now just to get it out of the way?

Again thank you for the help, and I am really exited to start rp'ing with you guys.

**Edit**

On a lot of peoples sigs I am seeing "member of ___ fan club" how do I join a fanclub?
Blazemane
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Unread post by Blazemane »

Right now we're on "Fallen Comrades" and we're actually combining it with acquiring Blackarachnia's stasis pod to make things go faster.

And I think you could go ahead and audition for him now, but people probably wouldn't decide anything for a while.
I understand... you are, after all, a predacon.

[img]http://www.bwint.net/memberfanclubterrorsaur.jpg[/img] [img]http://www.bwint.net/bannersbfanclub2.jpg[/img]
ChrissMassEuss

Blazemane wrote: And I think you could go ahead and audition for him now, but people probably wouldn't decide anything for a while.
I'm gonna get right on that! Thanks.
Nurann
Site Admin

Unread post by Nurann »

Welcome to the forum! The only thing I'm going to have to ask is that you shrink the image in your sig a bit, as it is heavily stretching the page.

Looks like the RPing details have been covered, so I'll just jump to the fan club stuff....after dinner. ;)
~Nurannoniel Amruniel ~ Blessed Be~
ChrissMassEuss

Nurann wrote:Welcome to the forum! The only thing I'm going to have to ask is that you shrink the image in your sig a bit, as it is heavily stretching the page.

Looks like the RPing details have been covered, so I'll just jump to the fan club stuff....after dinner. ;)

Is that good?
Nurann
Site Admin

Unread post by Nurann »

If you can shrink its height to about that of the fan club banners (even it being a little bit bigger is fine), then it should be ok.

This is the list of available fan clubs: http://www.bwint.net/fanclubs.htm. Email the name of the club you would like to join with short list of reasons why you would like to join that club to sapphire@bwint.net.
If the club you want hasn't been created, you'll have to round up 3 other people to support the creation of that character's club ;)
~Nurannoniel Amruniel ~ Blessed Be~
Darkshadow14
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Unread post by Darkshadow14 »

Another QUICKSTRIKE fan!!!! Yeeessssss!

YEE-HAW!!

Hey there I'm Darkshadow! I am the local predacon pest/shape-shifter! Yippee! I'm insane girl, gotta learn to live with bit! Hehe! :) I am a Rampage, Tarantulas, Quickstrike and DC fan chicka!

Glad to have you on the board!

Welcome, welcome.
ChrissMassEuss

Nurann wrote:If you can shrink its height to about that of the fan club banners (even it being a little bit bigger is fine), then it should be ok.

This is the list of available fan clubs: http://www.bwint.net/fanclubs.htm. Email the name of the club you would like to join with short list of reasons why you would like to join that club to sapphire@bwint.net.
If the club you want hasn't been created, you'll have to round up 3 other people to support the creation of that character's club ;)

How about now?

And done!
Darkshadow14 wrote:Another QUICKSTRIKE fan!!!! Yeeessssss!

YEE-HAW!!

Hey there I'm Darkshadow! I am the local predacon pest/shape-shifter! Yippee! I'm insane girl, gotta learn to live with bit! Hehe! :) I am a Rampage, Tarantulas, Quickstrike and DC fan chicka!

Glad to have you on the board!

Welcome, welcome.
Thanks!
New Moon
Ultra Poster!
Ultra Poster!

Unread post by New Moon »

Welcome aboard!^^
You can call me New Moon ro Moon for short by the way.*ducks a flying waffle*Yea as the others said...watch out for the waffles.
SkyxDB
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Unread post by SkyxDB »

Hi welcome to BWInt fellow Dinobot fan. :D

Hey has anyone warned you about the waffles and the penguins yet, are we not doing that any more?
I demand cookies!
Wonko The Sane
Ultra Poster!
Ultra Poster!

Unread post by Wonko The Sane »

Hey dude,name's Wonko The Sane,not the legendary Wonko that was mentioned once in the series,but the next generation of sorts.Welcome!
[img]http://tfwiki.net/w2/images2/8/85/ShockwaveDesertionOfTheDinobots1.jpg[/img]

By Primus,You Are Awesome!