Masterpiece

Post any artwork here, whether it be BW related or not.

Moderators: Nurann, Starath, Sinead, Optimal Optimus Primal, Razor One

Alak
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Masterpiece

Unread post by Alak »

http://alakdilion.deviantart.com/art/Av ... -170233011

Ok, so it's more of a doodle than a masterpiece. My birthday is on the 6th so I celebrated with my parents on the 4th of July and my dad gave me a Wacom Bamboo drawing tablet!!! It's a bit different than your regular old pencil and paper so I had to practice a little bit to get the hang of it. I definitely hope that my future works turn out much better than this, and maybe I'll try to redraw my Beast Wars OC (used a computer mouse last time). In the meantime, I'll be doing plenty of fanart and/or animals to pass the time and practice with this tablet. I know we have some amazing artists on these forums so I hope that you guys can give me feedback when I post some "serious" stuff in The Gallery. I don't think I've hand drawn anything for a few years since digital design has been my comfort zone. No worries, I'll be able to take any criticism professionally :D
Optimal Optimus Primal
Super Poster!
Super Poster!
RPG Characters: Optimus Primal, Rattrap, Rhinox, Megatron, Inferno

Unread post by Optimal Optimus Primal »

While I am jealous that you have drawing tablet, I love your sketch, Alak. Especially the "Aang Not Ong" note you added there. That really bothered me in the movie, too. :lol: And Appa! Everyone loves Appa. ^^

:!: Happy Birthday :!:
"Well, that's just prime!"