"Double Jeopardy"

A section for online Role Playing Games of a Beasties nature.

Moderators: Nurann, Starath, Sinead, Optimal Optimus Primal, Razor One

Blazemane
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Unread post by Blazemane »

Glowstick had said that? That was interesting...

Steelclaw walked to the turret's chair after it came up to the Leviathan's roof, and he was just about to grab it when the ship suddenly lurched forward.

The 'bot was thrown off balance and away from his destination before slipping onto his back. He was now especially grateful for the harness he'd attached to himself earlier.

"Starshadow..." he said plaintively into his com-link as he started crawling carefully back to the chair.
I understand... you are, after all, a predacon.

[img]http://www.bwint.net/memberfanclubterrorsaur.jpg[/img] [img]http://www.bwint.net/bannersbfanclub2.jpg[/img]
NaitoKage
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Unread post by NaitoKage »

Glowstick blinked smacking into the wall as StarShadow accelerated, his eye lids dimmed annoyed as his body inflated, his tentacles sticking to the floor pulling him up towards the controls, he then placed one over StarShadow's hand pulling it back to reduce the throttle speed, while others wrap around her body and the steering controls to prevent any dangerous maneuvers. The craft slowed down once again as he lets out a sigh Maybe I should drive.. your still on your medication...

Glowstick then activated his radio Still with us I see. Seems I forgot our driver is still medicated, so I guess I'll take the helm for now. I'm pulling you in. he then stated, one of his tentacles moving from StarShadow to operate the controls for the camera on top of the Leviathan, then with Steelclaw in view, he activated the winch, slowly towing the bear transformer up to the turret chair, then flips the switch turning the winch off once he comes up to it.

Valkyrie turned her head hearing Feralnight I'm fine, but my optics are shot. I wont be able to fly like this..Maybe Orcariner or Icebreaker can help with this.

(We can end it there since Alak is starting a new thread. Just assume Valkyrie road back to the Maximal base on Orcariner's back, and Starshadow probably had a freak out, was sedated again, then finally taken to the pred base and put in a CR tank.)