"Double Jeopardy"

A section for online Role Playing Games of a Beasties nature.

Moderators: Nurann, Starath, Sinead, Optimal Optimus Primal, Razor One

New Moon
Ultra Poster!
Ultra Poster!

Unread post by New Moon »

Frilla glanced towards Steelclaw a moment, "Well if it has to be done then there is no changing the deed. Sometimes we just have to accept that, no matter how much we may hate it." She replied, shurgging her shoulders.
Blazemane
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Unread post by Blazemane »

Frilla wrote:Well if it has to be done then there is no changing the deed. Sometimes we just have to accept that, no matter how much we may hate it.
Steelclaw probably should have let it go where he had, but he was too curious.

"Do you hate it?" he asked her in an innocent tone of voice to express he was simply inquiring, not accusing. "Or does this just all seem a matter of course to you?"
I understand... you are, after all, a predacon.

[img]http://www.bwint.net/memberfanclubterrorsaur.jpg[/img] [img]http://www.bwint.net/bannersbfanclub2.jpg[/img]
New Moon
Ultra Poster!
Ultra Poster!

"I do not agree with it. It is wrong to force someone to change who they are, to force them to join a side in which they do not get to choose but sometimes we cannot help it. That's he way life is, it's an unfair game." Frilla said. She for a moment looked tot he window again before speaking, not looking back at Steelclaw, "During the Pax Cybertronia back on Cybertron I wasn't on either side. Just a loner who trained in skills of analyzing and depicting data. Unlike some here I was not renegade bot, nor assassian or cirminal of any kind. I volunteered to beocme a protoform again ont he Axalon, my pod crashed and I scanned a for then joint he Predaocns of my own free will." She said looking to the bear once more.
Blazemane
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

That was incredibly interesting. Steelclaw turned his gaze away from the pod and directly to Frilla.

"So... if you joined an exploration vessel as a protoform, can I assume you intended to... well, do some exploring? What made you decide to join us then, and not the Axalon's crew?"

[img]http://www.bwint.net/memberfanclubterrorsaur.jpg[/img] [img]http://www.bwint.net/bannersbfanclub2.jpg[/img]
New Moon
Ultra Poster!
Ultra Poster!

"To explore was not my full intention, mainly to leave Cybertron and possibly stick around th next planet the crew landed on." Frilla said as Steelclaw looke din ehr direction. "Loner or not there were still some Maximals where I last worked who still thought of themselves as superior, even loners can be seen as low lives. Got sick of it and left." She said as if it really didn't matter. TO her it didn't, it was old news, everythign said and done. "Left everything I knew nd all who i knew, my mentor included. Hearing the Maximals had landed here I was at first tempted to join until realizing some Predacons were here and changed my mind instantly, that's that and a ltitle history lesson of the day." She said.
Venatrix

Unread post by Venatrix »

((OOC: sorry about yet another delay. I guess its part of my membership here ^^
Anyway... Here's go's ^^))

Valkyrie watched her 2 comrades Skyfire and Feralnight, after the Predacon transport was located.
It was much faster then she thought, and if they would get behind the craft, they would have a hard time staying on its tail.
Not mentioning still being able to observe the craft.
This bothered Valkyrie, as the craft used to be slower when she first tracked it.
Quickly she assessed the situation, and came up with a number of selutions. None which ensure their own survival, or the survival of the Maximal protoform the Predacons aquired.

The best thing to do right now is to slow it down, and be sure that landing the craft would be more like a crash landing then anything else.
She wouldn't want to destroy the protoform, but she figured, that if their comrade was concious, it would've begged for its termination before the Preds had a chance to reprogram it, and force it to fight those it once called its friends.
She would, if she was in the protoform's place.
Optimus wouldn't approve, and neither would her comrades, but if push came to shove, she would have to pull the trigger.

"Change of plans. Feralnight, You and me will land on top of the Predacon transport, and try to find, and probably fight our way inside. Skyfire, you need to give us some air support.
"We'll need to get in and out quickly. Determen any places they could move the protoform, while we disable its landing capabilities, and cut down it's speed. This shouldn't take more then a few moments. Every micro second we are inside, could be our last.
"We cant take all these Predacons on by our selves, and need to buy our selves enough time for our marine forces catch up.
Once land is in sight, we'll force it down, and try to pin the Predacons down. Any questions?"

It was simple and direct.
She already calculated the best possible approatch angle and prepared herself to engadge the Predacons again.
It was strategically unsound, but the element of surprise would make up with the huge disadvantage they had at that time.
[img]http://i11.photobucket.com/albums/a161/Venatrix1982/venatrix-sig3.jpg[/img]

[color=purple]"Those who fail to learn history are doomed to repeat it;
Those who fail to learn history [b][u]CORRECTLY--[/u][/b]
Why they are simply doomed."[/color]
New Moon
Ultra Poster!
Ultra Poster!

Feralnight glance towards Valkyrie as she explaine the change in plans, bt it seemed very risky. They cold risk their lives against the Predacons or risking losing the protoform they had captured, yet there seemed to be no other way so the fuzor nodded, "Very well then. If w emst then so be it." She said preparing to attack when Valkyrie was. The winged wolf-hsky looked towards the Predacon transport, trying to note of any areas that cold be potentially easy to attack bt it seemed the craft was going to be very difficult to penetrate from the height they were flying at.

"Jst hope we can last long enough." She said to herself.
SkyxDB
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Unread post by SkyxDB »

"Change of plans. Feralnight, You and me will land on top of the Predacon transport, and try to find, and probably fight our way inside. Skyfire, you need to give us some air support.
"We'll need to get in and out quickly. Determen any places they could move the protoform, while we disable its landing capabilities, and cut down it's speed. This shouldn't take more then a few moments. Every micro second we are inside, could be our last.
"We cant take all these Predacons on by our selves, and need to buy our selves enough time for our marine forces catch up.
Once land is in sight, we'll force it down, and try to pin the Predacons down. Any questions?"
"Alright" Skyfire said feeling a little nervous. She then overheard Feralnight
"Just hope we can last long enough."
That makes two of us Skyfire thought.
I demand cookies!
Blazemane
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

A silence had fallen over the inside of the Leviathan since Frilla's last comment. And that was fine with Steelclaw- he wanted the chance to ponder.

But a noise cut through the quiet, coming from the front of the ship. Steelclaw turned around to its direction. Than he grew just a little more tense.

"That's not... the radar, is it?" he asked, hoping he was wrong. He got up and walked towards the ship's controls and saw that it was indeed the radar, with three different signatures registering in it's scanning range. How did the Maximals do that?

"Oh great," he muttered. Then he spoke louder. "I think we've got some stalkers."

NaitoKage
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Unread post by NaitoKage »

Glowstick looked towards the radar Three on our six.. Alright, it's go time. We know the game plan ladies and gentlemen. Star when you take control, reduce the speed of the craft, then Steelclaw and Frilla can go up guns blazing.Try to keep an eye on the fuel gauge.. Steelclaw, if that minigun is still functioning pass it to Frilla so she can use it from the turret. While we're at it.. the winch cable, you can use that to attach your self to the aircraft if you fall off from the Quasar turret.

Glowstick then stood up putting the craft into autopilot, stepping out of the cockpit he held up his sword and put it away on his back. While the slime parts were missing, it was still usable as a blunt object, at least for blocking against any sword attacks. He glanced towards Sonar Ready to go? he then asked, the sound of "Nightwish-end of all hope" started to play from the headphones around Glowstick's neck in a low volume. (Battle music!)
starshadow
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Unread post by starshadow »

"Great..." Starshadow transformed to robot mode and limped to the driver's seat and sat on it.
"Okay boys, show the little pests what you got." She reduced thd speed of the Leviathan as she turned to the windscreen.
Night-Hunter
Super Poster!
Super Poster!
Location: Looking for my sanity... *sigh* Still can't find it.

Unread post by Night-Hunter »

"Oh great," "I think we've got some stalkers."
Sonar's interest peaked and his ears moved forward and he smiled darkly.
Three on our six.. Alright, it's go time. We know the game plan ladies and gentlemen. Star when you take control, reduce the speed of the craft, then Steelclaw and Frilla can go up guns blazing.Try to keep an eye on the fuel gauge.. Steelclaw, if that minigun is still functioning pass it to Frilla so she can use it from the turret. While we're at it.. the winch cable, you can use that to attach your self to the aircraft if you fall off from the Quasar turret.
Sonar grabbed his assult rifle then walked up to Glowstick, his ears went back when he suddenly heard music coming from the squids headphones.
Ready to go?
He simply growled in response.
"Great..." "Okay boys, show the little pests what you got."
Sonar spread his wings and jumped off the Leviathan, his wings caught an updraft and he took to the skies and readied his rifle.

((OOC: I love that song!!))
"The enemy of my enemy is my bro."
NaitoKage
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Unread post by NaitoKage »

Glowstick watched as Sonar exited, then waved to the others with one of his tentacles before climbing to the roof hatch and following suite, he exited the craft floating into the air, watching it escape into the night sky. He turned flying towards the Maximal fliers, his optics narrowing as they zoomed in on the group for a moment, his body's photophores seemed to stop glowing, making his body seem harder to see in the night sky.

He activated his comlink on the Predacon signals Commencing jamming of the enemy's communications. he stated, then turned off his mic. His system proceeded to broadcast "Nightwish-The end of hope" onto the Maximal communication channels, drowning out their radios.
Blazemane
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Steelclaw nodded in affirmation to Glowstick's orders and then quickly ran back for his mini-gun.

"Steelclaw, terrorize!" he shouted before transforming into battle mode. He reached down and picked up the weapon off the ground. Then he handed it to Frilla with a simple "there you are."

He then ascended to the roof on the turret chair before sending it back down for Frilla.

Walking over to the quasar cannon's mounts, he secured himself cautiously with the winch cable. He figured he could hold on to the roof, but he wasn't taking any chances out on the ocean.

He then turned the gun towards the incoming Maximals, who he could just barely start to make visual contact with. They were still out of range, but he'd be ready for when they weren't.
Last edited by Blazemane on Wed Nov 24, 2010 1:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.

New Moon
Ultra Poster!
Ultra Poster!

Frilla transformed to robot form after eharing the Maximals were catching up. "Least something to do." She muttered taking the mini-gun Steelclaw handed her and followed them towards the outside of the Levianthan, waiting as the turret chair was sent bakc down for her and was soon ont he roof. Chekcing to make sure her own blaster was ready, jst in case at some point she no longer could use the mini-gun she would have a back up weapon.