"Fallen Comrades"

A section for online Role Playing Games of a Beasties nature.

Moderators: Nurann, Starath, Sinead, Optimal Optimus Primal, Razor One

Blazemane
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Unread post by Blazemane »

Instead of stopping, Cheetor chose to use the momentum he had built up from running to propel him forward as he jumped in the air and transformed- all while doing a double front flip.

As soon as he landed on the ground, he took aim at the two Predacons and began firing. Unfortunately, the pair's constant movement made most of Cheetor's shots hopelessly off-trajectory before they even came close to where his targets had previously been.
I understand... you are, after all, a predacon.

[img]http://www.bwint.net/memberfanclubterrorsaur.jpg[/img] [img]http://www.bwint.net/bannersbfanclub2.jpg[/img]
NaitoKage
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Unread post by NaitoKage »

After having Rattrap fly off rhinox's heavy body, he slid slightly in the snow as he stopped to transform. His right arm swung to a compartment on his back, then drew one of his Miniguns, firing a intense spray of firepower up towards the fliers.
Lady_Jet2

Unread post by Lady_Jet2 »

((OOC: Kay ^^ again i apologize! been busy but i promise i'll be on more often. ^^))

Rattrap shook the snow out of his gears and some places he didn't know he had and shot after the predacon fliers overhead. "Slaggit!" he growled looking to the others, making sure that they were all right, as well as if the bridge was completely destroyed or not. So far, his assumptions about the bridge were correct.
"I became insane with long intervals of horrible Sanity." ~ Edgar Allen Poe
"I didn't escape! They gave me a daypass!" ~ Random Sticker
"Oh S**t!" ~ Movie Frenzy
Optimal Optimus Primal
Super Poster!
Super Poster!
RPG Characters: Optimus Primal, Rattrap, Rhinox, Megatron, Inferno

Unread post by Optimal Optimus Primal »

(( OOC: Not sure where Ven is but I'm going to keep moving so this episode doesn't fall any further behind. ))

Waspinator stayed in formation with Terrorsaur, flying off fast and out of the Maximals' ranges for accuracy. All of their shots from below whizzed by around the Predacon fliers, missing them. This was too easy! When their enemy stopped firing, Waspinator banked around the sky with his partner, flying back in from where they began their aerial assault. However, the green Predacon lowered his altitude into the canyon, positioning himself perpendicular to the skinny bridge. He shifted to the left, where he planned on plowing right through where the bridge connected to the ground that the Maximals were located on.
"Well, that's just prime!"
Venatrix

Unread post by Venatrix »

The 2 flyers Venatrix was supposed to be covering had already engadged the Maximals, and to give them propper cover when they land, she needed to be at the crashsite already, and create a defencable position, which she could manage.
Because Waspinator and Terrorsaur where engadged by the Maximals, she had a window big enough to beat them all to the punch.
She leaped, transformed to robot-mode, sliced her blade through a frozen trunk of a tree, making it fall over the canyon.
When the frozen tree trunk fell, she quickle transformed back to her beast-mode, and ran over the falling tree trunk.
It wasnt high enough to make a good bridge, but tall enough to give her a good chance to jump the few meters that it didn't cover.
And so she did.
She landed at the otherside, gracefully, and continued on towards the stasis-pod's crashsite.

((Might i surgest that Tigatron start to wake up now ^^))
[img]http://i11.photobucket.com/albums/a161/Venatrix1982/venatrix-sig3.jpg[/img]

[color=purple]"Those who fail to learn history are doomed to repeat it;
Those who fail to learn history [b][u]CORRECTLY--[/u][/b]
Why they are simply doomed."[/color]
Blazemane
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

[img]http://www.bwint.net/memberfanclubterrorsaur.jpg[/img] [img]http://www.bwint.net/bannersbfanclub2.jpg[/img]
Alak
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Unread post by Alak »

((OOC: Yeah, I'm starting to feel that way too))
NaitoKage
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Unread post by NaitoKage »

(Heh.. Yeah.. I'll admit it's.. er died. Guess that means the pitchfork has to return to his old role.. )

Terrorsaur easily dodged the Maximal firepower, then moving in tandem to the right of Waspinator, he lowered in altitude and plowed through the snow bridge. (Really, if it was that easy for two fliers the thing would of sunk anyway the instant Rhinox stepped on it..)

Rhinox sighed as he stepped forward looking at the destroyed snow bridge, shaking his head in disgust of the situation. That.. was some cold hard slag.. he then stated.

Terrorsaur and Waspinator snickered flying back through the canyon in tandem still as they proceeded towards the Stasis pod.

(Consider this poked, Rattrap your up!)
Alak
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Unread post by Alak »

Scorponok grunted quietly to himself as he attempted to scale the smooth surface of the Axalon with his pincers. It was quite the difficult task, and he began to wonder to himself as to why he picked the scorpion to be his alternative form. Then again, he was not even sure if he chose the scorpion. The Predacon's memory failed him but now he wished he had the capability to fly. Perhaps a winged animal would have suited him more... such as a butterfly. Yes, a butterfly would have been marvelous for Scorponok. Granted, his physical form would have been significantly altered to match the transformation but he would be willing to do so. He never really liked his looks in the first place, so it would be a wonderful addition to the wings. Then again, the other Predacons would have poked fun at poor Scorponok for picking such a frail creature. The climbing robot cursed them as he hated their standards. While he agreed with the faction's ideologies regarding fulfilling ambitions without inhibitions, Scorponok disliked how their society expected them to look mean, ugly, and menacing. So what if he wanted to become a butterfly? He was second in command for a very good reason, and that was because he could perform well. He did not need to instill fear with his black armor and terrifying, but impractical, claws. The tail was fine for combat and balance, but swinging it around his lab made things very difficult to complete before breaking the glassware. Scorponok did not need any of this, but what he wanted was to look beautiful for once... like a butterfly. Should the others snicker and point, he would simply impress his authority upon them. After all, this Predacon was second in command. Another question popped into his processor: what if Megatron were to disapprove? Scorponok rolled his optics under his yellow visor. Megatron has a beast mode that was purple, a color most would have mocked him for if they did not fear for their lives. The tyrannosaurus had no say in what looked menacing or not. If Scorponok wanted to become a butterfly, then Scorponok shall become a butterfly. He would continue to assist leading the Predacon forces. He would continue to provide inventions and heavy arms. He would be able to fly with Terrorsaur and Waspinator. The best part of it all: he would look beautiful doing it all.

He mumbled, "What in the world am I thinking?"

Scorponok continued to climb.
Lady_Jet2

((yeah, pretty dead y'know...? *yawns and looks up from being poked* hey, don't blame me i had nothing to reply to...*stretches out her wings and gets goin'* completely forgot how most of this went, and i don't feel like watching the episode, i'm winging it XP besides i hate just replaying the slaggin' show.))

Rattrap growled and looked around sighing. "Right, looks like it's the long slaggin' way around." he growled looking around before tapping his comm to the Axalon. "Rattrap to Base, can ya read me lizard lips?"
Blazemane
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

((OOC: *Slaps forehead* I just realized that this whole time, Dinobot could have been talking to Saber Fang inside the base about... well, anything. Sorry about that, Night Hunter.))

Dinobot heard Rattrap's incoming communication, but he took a little while getting back to the console to reply. What trouble could the rodent's group possibly have gotten into that Dinobot would have any way of helping?

Finally pressing a com-link button, Dinobot announced himself.

"Speak, vermin."
Last edited by Blazemane on Sun Sep 19, 2010 9:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Lady_Jet2

"Bug-boy and Terrorsaur blasted out the bridge to the pod. we're gunna be delayed and those preds got a head start. As soon as Boss-monkey comes out tell him to get his gorilla butt out here," the rat-former said shortly. he was none to pleased, and it showed in his sneering face.
Night-Hunter
Super Poster!
Super Poster!
Location: Looking for my sanity... *sigh* Still can't find it.

Unread post by Night-Hunter »

((OOC: *Slaps forehead* I just realized that this whole time, Dinobot could have been talking to Saber Fang inside the base about... well, anything. Sorry about that, Night Hunter.))
((OOC: lol its alright.))
Dinobot heard Rattrap's incoming communication, but he took a little while getting back to the console to reply. What trouble could the rodent's group possibly have gotten into that Dinobot would have any way of helping?

Finally pressing a com-link button, Dinobot announced himself.

"Speak, vermin."
Saber's ears pricked forward with interest wondering what the rodent had to say.
"Bug-boy and Terrorsaur blasted out the bridge to the pod. we're gunna be delayed and those preds got a head start. As soon as Boss-monkey comes out tell him to get his gorilla butt out here," the rat-former said shortly. he was none to pleased, and it showed in his sneering face.
Saber repressed a sigh though the tips of her ears drooped slightly, some thing like this was going to happen sooner or later.
"The enemy of my enemy is my bro."
Blazemane
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Rattrap wrote:Bug-boy and Terrorsaur blasted out the bridge to the pod. we're gunna be delayed and those preds got a head start. As soon as Boss-monkey comes out tell him to get his gorilla butt out here,
That didn't sound good. By the time Optimus would get out out of the CR chamber, he'd be of no service to the pod so the Maximals on the field couldn't wait for him.

Dinobot snarled for a moment.

"No excuses, you pathetic rodent! Keep moving!" he commanded. "Dinobot out," he concluded with an assured tone before looking over to Saber Fang with a disparaging look, hoping she shared in his derision.
Last edited by Blazemane on Mon Sep 20, 2010 10:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Night-Hunter
Super Poster!
Super Poster!
Location: Looking for my sanity... *sigh* Still can't find it.

Unread post by Night-Hunter »

"No excuses, you pathetic rodent! Keep moving!" "Dinobot out,"
Saber smirked slightly Dinobot, would made a great commander. She caught his disparaging look and agreed with him.

"You would make a formidable commander, Dinobot." She said with great respect toward the raptor.
"The enemy of my enemy is my bro."