Preparations for conventions...

Where you can post announcements and other cool things. Doesn't have to be BW-related.

Moderators: Nurann, Starath, Sinead, Optimal Optimus Primal, Razor One

Wicked Woman
Ultra Poster!
Ultra Poster!

Preparations for conventions...

Unread post by Wicked Woman »

This topic is for ALL Transformers Conventions.

So what are you doing to psych yourself up for the upcoming conventions?

I'm rewatching several TF series to prepare. TF Marathon!

WW
Prime: "Any last words?"
Demolisher: "not the face, NOT THE FACE!"
SilverfromOZ
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Unread post by SilverfromOZ »

Well... I'm ALWAYS psyched up for conventions :wink: I currently have Auto Assembly to look forward to SCOTTANDGARY! #ahem# and plans for the Epic Plan of Epicness next year are entirely revolving around Botcon 2011.. ooh yeah. States road trip and Botcon shenanigans! You can rest assured that all DVD boxes of TF, BW and so forth will be coming along for that one :D

The best thing that I have learnt though is to really run with the energy. Be not afraid. Thats how I got to jump in a photo with ol Pete Cullen without waiting hours in line and how I got to meet all the Stargate/Farscape crew. Just remember to relax with it though and don't freak them out. They just people like you and I and if you treat em like that, you'll get an awesome conversation and memory out of it :D
It's ok sir. I'll be fine...

Just listen to your commander, bonebrain!

Yes dear...
Wonko The Sane
Ultra Poster!
Ultra Poster!

Unread post by Wonko The Sane »

Have to start getting ready for TFCon,lots of Kaye memorabilia that is so long overdue for signing.

Questions are coming up as well,need to think up at least six questions for Kaye,but three will be asked by myself,my sister,and my brother,who are casual to Kaye's work.
[img]http://tfwiki.net/w2/images2/8/85/ShockwaveDesertionOfTheDinobots1.jpg[/img]

By Primus,You Are Awesome!