Current BW RP Plot Discussion

Where we talk about nothing other than that. :)

Moderators: Nurann, Starath, Sinead, Optimal Optimus Primal, Razor One

Lady Venom
Ultra Poster!
Ultra Poster!

Current BW RP Plot Discussion

Unread post by Lady Venom »

This is a continuation from this post regarding the current RP being planned.

We're keeping auditions going till the middle of next month to give those in school some time to unwind, finish up things and get some free time on your hands to attempt to apply as well! :) Since the more the merrier!

This section I'd like to dedicate to fleshing out plot ideas.

So...any ideas? Feel free to discuss them. All will be looked at ((though it might not make the final cut, it will be a vote and a general agreement on what the final plot line will be, since we want to make everyone as happy as we can)), and discussed.

Also, please make sure you've put up your profile here if you're a part of the RP.

Remember, the "BW Character" Refers only to if you're playing a Beast Warrior Canon Character. Not a fan made Character.
~Rejected By The Sun and Moon, I Turn To The Stars~

Give in to temptation

Darkshadow14
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Unread post by Darkshadow14 »

Yes, LV and I would likew to know what you guys think the actual PLOT should be behind the RP. We did have ideas, yes, but we want some input from the players of the RP as well.
Alak
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Unread post by Alak »

This is what I thought of, but like I said before, anything you guys come up with I will gladly follow.

Timeline: 2010

Reason why we're all together: Gathering

G1 inclusion: Yes (but they left after the Great War)

Universe: G1 cartoon series

How the Beast Warriors get here: They battle over a Vok temple (believing it holds a large refined energon cache) which turns out to be a large machine similar to a transwarp device. It allows the user to freely travel to any universe and any time period. During the fight, the ignition sequence is accidentally switch on with unknown coordinates. Before either team can escape, the temple disappears along with all beast warriors. In 2010, the Maximals and Predacons are scattered across Earth.

Our purpose: We help them find their friends as well as assist them in hiding from the world's military forces and their respective governments. The Maximals uncover clues as to where the Vok temple is hidden and because we have more geographical knowledge than the Cybertronians, we take it upon ourselves to assist them in finding it so they may return home.

Maximals' purpose: To regroup and find the Vok temple. They must also round up the Predacons and force them to return back to prehistoric times. Otherwise, the Predacons will use their advanced weaponry to take over our world.

Predacons' purpose: To regroup and eliminate the Maximals. Realizing that despite traveling to the future, they still are capable of overwhelming entire countries with their firepower. Megatron's ambitions and ego kicks in when he sees that Earth can be his.

Maximals' allies: BWInt and any government willing to cooperate.

Predacons' allies: Militaries that they conquered and militant groups Megatron manipulated into joining his cause (i.e.- promise of power, wealth, etc.).
Lady Venom
Ultra Poster!
Ultra Poster!

For location in that, Nurann suggested the BC rockies and I think that'd be a good place because there's so much uncharted wilderness where they/everyone could hide.

Otherwise, I really like your idea Alak :D

Give in to temptation

Darkshadow14
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

I am unsure for G1. I think it's cause, I don't know anything about G1. lol.
Lady Venom
Ultra Poster!
Ultra Poster!

I don't remember a huge amount myself (I was four or so when I watched the show, lol)

But there's always time to rewatch a few episodes if you're curious, on youtube.

But DS, the thing with G1 is that they aren't there anymore. It's a post G1 world where they'd have left, and only be a distant memory that the government might have tried to cover up (Hello Roswell!).... so a lack of knowledge in them is okay.

Give in to temptation

Darkshadow14
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

But DS, the thing with G1 is that they aren't there anymore. It's a post G1 world where they'd have left, and only be a distant memory that the government might have tried to cover up (Hello Roswell!).... so a lack of knowledge in them is okay.
Okay, so I agree that the location works out just fine.

So do we want all of us, (the humans) to only be on the Maximal side? Or should there be some working with the Predacons also? Because I know for some people, me I like the Predacons a lot more.
starshadow
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Unread post by starshadow »

Darkshadow14 wrote:So do we want all of us, (the humans) to only be on the Maximal side? Or should there be some working with the Predacons
Just a suggestion, if we want to be on the pred's side, how about the preds kidnap OR corrupt the minds of the "pred-fans" and make them do their dirty work? How's that sound?
Lady Venom
Ultra Poster!
Ultra Poster!

I just think back to Jack and Una and Megatron.

So he's willing to use humans to further his means. This could be anything from helping discover technology or weapons needed to doing things that otherwise might hurt themselves maybe?

It'd be something that would definitely need to be discussed about the hows and whys a human would go with something that would injure us to no end if our usefulness ended.

I would just like to cover all the bases, since I'm a Pred fan too (more then the Maximal) and I don't feel like dying anytime soon, despite wanting to help them.

Give in to temptation

Darkshadow14
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

I agree with both of you, SS and LV. Because I think we all 3 are Pred fans. Because especially coming to our world or vise versa, Megatron would notice humans just as he does in most fics; trying to get them away from the Maximals. And using them against the Maximals, well trying!

I guess how we could do this is the somewhat usual I have read, being ambushed. With so many humans it's obvious that some would get 'left behind' as well. Or happen to wander off, and just be kidnapped?

I really want to look into this, because I know I'd rather be over to Pred side... :D But I do think some of us, the humans should not go over there by choice. One or two could just want to get the Maximals, or the humans that are helping the Maximals payback, and almost plead to help Megatron and the Preds.
una
Super Poster!
Super Poster!
RPG Characters: Whitegrazer, TyCross, and Blackarachnia

Unread post by una »

I got one question:

What would be the atomsphere of this RP? A mixture of light and dark?
Lady Venom
Ultra Poster!
Ultra Poster!

una wrote:I got one question:

What would be the atomsphere of this RP? A mixture of light and dark?
I think that would be a general idea. Perhaps a little comedy only based by the authors and artists themselves trying to lighten the mood when together?

Though the general whole is a draction (Drama/Action), I would think... unless we wanted to go in another way...My personal favorite is dramady... :D

Give in to temptation

Darkshadow14
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Though the general whole is a draction (Drama/Action)
Thats what I thought to. Drama and action.

I think the ideas they we have discussed for some of the humans and Predacons sounds good. I'm not sure if there's anything else anyone wants to add. :lol:
Lady Venom
Ultra Poster!
Ultra Poster!

We're still listening for idea's if people have one, something to further on the basic premise we've established. If someone wants to give the option to a different story line you're more then welcome too!

Even if it's a few little thoughts about it, we're open to hearing it!

Give in to temptation

Darkshadow14
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Sounds fine. Everyone do present your ideas. All well be considered!!