Hmm bw RP with All

Where we talk about nothing other than that. :)

Moderators: Nurann, Starath, Sinead, Optimal Optimus Primal, Razor One

Darkshadow14
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Hmm bw RP with All

Unread post by Darkshadow14 »

I think this should be about the console, lol I think I always put things in the wrong section.

I remember we did this years ago, a big RP of all the members of the board mixed with the BW universe...I guess has anyone thought of doing that, or is it being done right now and I'm just slow?

Good way to keep the posts going, even on the slow days. 8)
Blazemane
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Unread post by Blazemane »

Well, we do have a role play going on right now, but by "a big RP of all the members mixed with the BW universe," do you mean with like... us as ourselves in the Beast Wars universe?

Because we don't have that going on right now.
I understand... you are, after all, a predacon.

[img]http://www.bwint.net/memberfanclubterrorsaur.jpg[/img] [img]http://www.bwint.net/bannersbfanclub2.jpg[/img]
Lady Venom
Ultra Poster!
Ultra Poster!

Unread post by Lady Venom »

That'd be interesting if it's the way Blazemane suggested. Though we'd need people to also take on themselves AND roles of other Beast Warriors.

And possibly have outsiders moderating it to keep it from 'GodModding' the RP and attempting to keep characters as In Character as possible, since RP's like that are notorious for being so OOC that they aren't even the characters we love anymore.

--
Also, fangirl here wanting/wishing/lol'ing to claim idiotic fangirling rights on Rampage? I don't know :P I think he'd be finding it disgruntling to have someone like him, and accept the fact that he'd be willing to kill said person at any moment.
~Rejected By The Sun and Moon, I Turn To The Stars~

Give in to temptation

Darkshadow14
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

do you mean with like... us as ourselves in the Beast Wars universe? [/quote

Yeah that's what I mean.
And possibly have outsiders moderating it to keep it from 'GodModding' the RP and attempting to keep characters as In Character as possible, since RP's like that are notorious for being so OOC that they aren't even the characters we love anymore.
Exactly.
Lady Venom
Ultra Poster!
Ultra Poster!

Well then, I'm interesting :D

I haven't been involved in message board rp's before (was chosen to play someone from an audition a while back for TMNT, playing Hun but had to decline when I found my enthusiasm for the fandom waning)

So we'd have to set up structures for how it would be, paragraph form would work, wouldn't it? Using proper sentences and quotation marks for when people talk.

Possibly even discussions privately for general idea's of what to have happen so that no one goes so far out on a limb with something the others get upset, but not enough that it's too structured that it takes away the fun.

Give in to temptation

Darkshadow14
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

So we'd have to set up structures for how it would be, paragraph form would work, wouldn't it? Using proper sentences and quotation marks for when people talk.
I agree LV! It seems more realistic, and better, at least to me.

So anyone interested?
Lady Venom
Ultra Poster!
Ultra Poster!

It seems more realistic, and better, at least to me.
Totally. It's easier to navigate that way, and it forces people to use their descriptive abilities in order to get their point across then just color coding the whole thing.

I'm in! :D

Give in to temptation

Darkshadow14
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Yay so at least two people in.

We need more people to join. Still. 8) Also what the story line is? Ideas?
Lady Venom
Ultra Poster!
Ultra Poster!

We'd need a reason to bring us into their world (or vice versa). Something...interesting instead of the convenient plot device XD

Give in to temptation

Nurann
Site Admin

Unread post by Nurann »

Lady Venom wrote:We'd need a reason to bring us into their world (or vice versa). Something...interesting instead of the convenient plot device XD

The Vok doing "temporal/psych/etc. experiments" are always a useful tool for that kind of thing... >.> <.<

*scurries off back to work*
~Nurannoniel Amruniel ~ Blessed Be~
Razor One
Site Admin

Unread post by Razor One »

**peels head out of books**

Something has the Vok scared... so terrified they would abandon their precious experiment without a word.

Earth, once an inviting idyllic world, now has an edge of fear to it... a creeping stillness that chills the soul.

Something is moving. In the darkness. It's coming for Earth. Not just Pre-Historic Earth, Not just Modern Day Earth, Not even merely Future Earth, but all Earth, Its past, its present and its future, from its very beginning to its final end.

The Earth will need heroes from all time to fight the coming darkness. Only those heroes whose timelines have intertwined with the Earth may participate. It's unknown why new heroes cannot be brought into the fold.

The walls of reality are collapsing. Through folds between the dimensions beings entwined with the futures and fates of Earth step forth into times both past and foreign, future and familiar, present and forgotten.

Enemies shall become Allies. Partnerships shall be broken. Heroes shall become villains and villains shall become heroes. The rules no longer apply.

Earth's finest hour, or it's darkest moment, lie in YOUR hands.

**pokes head back into books**
Lady Venom
Ultra Poster!
Ultra Poster!

Love it, both of you! :D Also, quick question, since this is dealing with RP's should this thread be moved to the RP board? Mods, if it should, maybe you could?

Give in to temptation

Darkshadow14
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Yes sorry, I'm sure that this should be in another section. I apologize for that.

Well Nurann, Razor are you on board too?

LV What idea do you like?

Character's, hmm...
Lady Venom
Ultra Poster!
Ultra Poster!

I like the Vok idea, because they're a good plot device that can still be believable (since hell, Hasbro used them as such :D )

It would be a slightly tangent AU (obviously) but it could work! Something could be happening, which might culminate in the desire for people to help stop whatever travesty will happen, from happening.

Perhaps there's technology we're able to bring, who knows? It could also work with the multiverse theories. In another world, other people have tried the same thing, or we have tried and failed in another world. But not know how they failed, or what happened in the end?

We would need to figure out which season it would take place in as well.

Give in to temptation

Darkshadow14
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

I know that I want at least season two, hello Rampage! Hehe. I'm not sure about everyone else.

What would you guys prefer?

So do we want the Maximals and Predacons to work together then to stop the Voks, as well as our OC's (ourselves)?

For OC's we need to be careful not to make them Mary Sue-ish...Obviously. :D