Hmm bw RP with All

Where we talk about nothing other than that. :)

Moderators: Nurann, Starath, Sinead, Optimal Optimus Primal, Razor One

Blazemane
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Unread post by Blazemane »

Oh, I definitely saw that post, or else I'd have no reason to say "muahaha". But I wasn't sure if it meant Cheetor and Silverbolt couldn't be vied for by other people, otherwise I'd... again, have no reason to say "muahaha."

Like... I thought it was an audition thing- that that was the reason we sent in snippets of stories.

Okieday then.
I understand... you are, after all, a predacon.

[img]http://www.bwint.net/memberfanclubterrorsaur.jpg[/img] [img]http://www.bwint.net/bannersbfanclub2.jpg[/img]
Lady Venom
Ultra Poster!
Ultra Poster!

Unread post by Lady Venom »

It is an audition, but we waited and so far had no one contest it. You can try for another character though! Like I said, we waited and no one told us they were going to apply so we gave it to the two people who applied.

We do have some auditions at the moment, we're waiting to see if we get any more for said pieces before going ahead.
~Rejected By The Sun and Moon, I Turn To The Stars~

Give in to temptation

New Moon
Ultra Poster!
Ultra Poster!

Unread post by New Moon »

Using a canon is a maybe right now. Not sure if I will audition for one but I will see which are sitll avalible and try.
Darkshadow14
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Unread post by Darkshadow14 »

I may or may not write another application starting next Monday. I'm just hesitant to make so many auditions because late joiners could find their desired characters all taken by the same person lol.
I agree Alak, like if someone wants to take Cheetor from me, and LV and myself think they fit Cheetor better then myself, for example I will glady hand him over.

Blazemane, maybe Alak will hand Silverbolt to you. You two should discuss that, perhaps in private message?
Blazemane
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Blazemane, maybe Alak will hand Silverbolt to you. You two should discuss that, perhaps in private message?
Oh no, I don't mean to take it from him. If he's got it, he's certainly got it. :lol:
Congratulations, Alak.

[img]http://www.bwint.net/memberfanclubterrorsaur.jpg[/img] [img]http://www.bwint.net/bannersbfanclub2.jpg[/img]
Darkshadow14
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Well then there are many, many other characters to try out for.
NaitoKage
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Unread post by NaitoKage »

Hmm.. I've been reading this thread for awhile.. and noticed some things which bring up questions..

1 While I understand the humans may have some use being unnoticed by Vok scanners, what exactly sort of purpose would they serve?
Maximals would rather not include humans in conflicts, and Predacons would rather gut them all like fish for the loss the Decepticons suffered,superiority complexes, or xenophobia.

The idea of earth being exposed to transformers which they left and then deal with ultimate doom was dealt with in canon before, Kiss players. The earth defense force developed machines which radiated some form of radiation that made transformers sick forcing them off the planet, other then Autolooper clones and Kiss player partners if I remember correctly. So I assume something similar could happen minus the lolita complex robots.. and parts of creating a time paradox with Unicron in G1 and Beast wars....

Plus what variation of G1? TV series,Marvel Comic series (which is what Beastwars is closer to then the tv series.), or IDW,Dreamwave,etc?

Which universe and time period would also effect technology level, from power armor(Spike,Daniel, Headmasters,etc) or not and so on.

And it is nice to see love interests will be kept in check..otherwise things could quickly get into weird human on animal robot alien lemon fanfiction style(Mechaphilia, Xenophilia, and Beastiality?!)
Nurann
Site Admin

Unread post by Nurann »

@ Naitokage: eh, okay, so I kind of got the feeling we're aiming for something along the lines of Sapph's Uber fic or Sinead's Stolen Virtue series (sans the romance, however tasteful, cuz that won't work too well in an RP). We've all evolved a lot as writers since we first tried writing fics and RPs like that. It would be interesting to see how we've changed and what we can do differently now.

Anyways, we are still pretty early in planning stages... So... yeah... Do we have to answer all those questions now? ^_^; lol *needs to go to sleep and stop babbling*
~Nurannoniel Amruniel ~ Blessed Be~
NaitoKage
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Right now? No. Those are just some things that came to mind is all.
Alak
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Unread post by Alak »

Blazemane wrote:
Oh no, I don't mean to take it from him. If he's got it, he's certainly got it. :lol:
Congratulations, Alak.
Mwuahahahahaha....goody two shoes character is mine! Thanks for the congrats, much appreciated coming from a member of the Silverbolt fanclub :D
NaitoKage wrote:1 While I understand the humans may have some use being unnoticed by Vok scanners, what exactly sort of purpose would they serve?
Maximals would rather not include humans in conflicts, and Predacons would rather gut them all like fish for the loss the Decepticons suffered,superiority complexes, or xenophobia.
From my personal perspective, I see us as a way for the Maximals to have a greater understanding of the human race and its similarities/differences to the Cybertronians. If we do decide to include the G1 continuity, then we can help them understand their ancestors and the Great War. History books give us insight on past events, but pale in comparison to actually being present at that time and place. We can teach morals, create character development, learn something about ourselves, etc. Since this takes place in the middle of Season 2, perhaps some of our actions may influence certain characters to act the way they do in the canon storyline.
The idea of earth being exposed to transformers which they left and then deal with ultimate doom was dealt with in canon before, Kiss players. The earth defense force developed machines which radiated some form of radiation that made transformers sick forcing them off the planet, other then Autolooper clones and Kiss player partners if I remember correctly. So I assume something similar could happen minus the lolita complex robots.. and parts of creating a time paradox with Unicron in G1 and Beast wars....
I think DS and LV are still discussing the inclusion of the G1. They'll be able to answer that whenever they figure it out. Bringing this question up can actually help the implementation, though, since they know what to avoid.
Plus what variation of G1? TV series,Marvel Comic series (which is what Beastwars is closer to then the tv series.), or IDW,Dreamwave,etc?
Same answer as above.
Which universe and time period would also effect technology level, from power armor(Spike,Daniel, Headmasters,etc) or not and so on.
I'm going out on a limb and going to say that the universe will be that of our own. We'll have whatever technology we currently possess which isn't that helpful apart from Internet access. If someone here can get us hook-ups with the military, then we're an undeniable asset to whichever faction we side with. However, if we do decide to include some science-fiction technology, then I CALL DIBS ON THE WAR MACHINE ARMOR!
And it is nice to see love interests will be kept in check..otherwise things could quickly get into weird human on animal robot alien lemon fanfiction style(Mechaphilia, Xenophilia, and Beastiality?!)
Pretty sure DS and LV agree with this. I also veto such relationships.
NaitoKage
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Er.. Warmachine would probably be Beastwars level technology.. Your probably more likely to look like this.

But hey, at least they have high powered weapons and can transform into cars right?
Alak
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Unread post by Alak »

lol I don't even think my body can fit in that unless if my shoulders can dislocate and pop back in without nerve and tissue damage. I do like the idea of transforming into a car, though...
Darkshadow14
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Has anyone decided to do anymore auditions? Because pretty soon, I want to say in a few days (I need to talk to LV to confirm how many) were well be wanting to move on.
Blazemane
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Can we have until Monday (memorial day) to make final decisions on characters? Or maybe just Sunday?

Darkshadow14
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Of course Blazemane, I think that's fine. I think we can do another few days. :lol: