Auto Assembly 2010

Where you can post announcements and other cool things. Doesn't have to be BW-related.

Moderators: Nurann, Starath, Sinead, Optimal Optimus Primal, Razor One

Aesir
Ultra Poster!
Ultra Poster!

Unread post by Aesir »

NOOOOOO!!!!

It's all over!!!!!! :(

(marks up 12 months for waiting to the next one)

Met up with Sapphire, Silver and Amber though, that was cool
[img]http://i418.photobucket.com/albums/pp265/Oracle_Aesir/Picture067-2.jpg[/img]

[url]http://oracleaesir.deviantart.com[/url]
SilverfromOZ
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Unread post by SilverfromOZ »

#rides the whirlwind of life back into the forums# whooa! IjustflewinfromSydneyandboyaremyarmstiredthankyoui'llbehereallnight! #shakes head# sorry about that :)

So yes life has been quite crazy since embarking upon that quest and boy was it totally worth it. Got to meet Garry and Scott in person (both are extremely awesome guys), purchased many shiny shiny things as follows:

- a Deadpool bust
- numerous comics inc. Masters of Evil from the House of M timeline
- the 11th Doctor's Sonic Screwdriver
- Titanium Scorpinok for 3 pounds
- A Babylon 5 soundtrack
- Optimus and Ultra Magnus from RID
- Prowl, Ratchet, Jazz and Sentinel Prime from Animated
- Alternators Wheeljack
- Alternators Honda S2000 ( cant remember his name but paid 2 pounds for it! :D )
- TM Cheetor
- BW Inferno
- Titanium Ultra Magnus
- Season 1 Optimus Primal
(thats all I can remember right now)

So with a bag full of loot my fanboy purchasing desires were sated. When I met up with Garry and Scott I gave them a Warhammer figurine I made of them (photos to follow at some point) and they seemed pretty happy with that. During Garry's panel slot he gave us a great speech talking about the need for heroes in our society and I was definitely beaming with happiness at listening to such a great role model speak in such a way. The man is made of champion stuff. Next we got to hear Garry perform some great blues and see Scott sing karaoke Mustang Sally (before the stage was overwhelmed by some pretty.. erm... "interesting" karaoke renditions :wink: ). Signings, watchings and listenings ensued and then the con was over... or so we thought. The monday comes and Sapph and I are wandering about in the shops and sure enough we recognised a familiar hat walking around with a certain voice actor underneath. "I thought I recognised that hat." I say to Scott as I shake his hand. Conversation ensues and Sapph invites him to join us around town for the next few days. He was interested and asked what we were doing. Sapph explained that we have planned to head to a theme park and at this his eyes lit up and a large grin crossed his face. So the next day we got to tear around Thorpe Park with Scott McNiell for a day which is definitely one of my more awesome experience stories :D Thankfully we were both adrenaline junkies and were keen for all the roller coastery goodness that the park had to offer (also photos to be up soon). Sadly Scott had to run back to the dodgy hotel he had pitched up in for fear of his belongings being stolen, instead of coming with us to dinner, but needless to say it was a brilliant day. If anyone gets the chance to go see either of these two guys I strongly recommend that you jump at the chance for they are both kind hearted, friendly and great men. Totally worth flying across the world for :D

As state before.. photos to come :D
It's ok sir. I'll be fine...

Just listen to your commander, bonebrain!

Yes dear...