Like Dinobot: A Song For Dinobot By The Other Maximals

Where we talk about nothing other than that. :)

Moderators: Nurann, Starath, Sinead, Optimal Optimus Primal, Razor One

Demon Man

Like Dinobot: A Song For Dinobot By The Other Maximals

Unread post by Demon Man »

Hey, I was thinking...because Dinobot is, for the most part, the fan favorite for Beast Wars fans, plus, on one thread I made, it was said that "He Lives In You" from the second Lion King movie would fit him, there would be a good degree of fittingness if I were to make a song the other Maximals(all of those who were Maximals in the end, so this is obviously different from the show, since they're all here at once, but still) would sing about him and his awesomeness, and said song would be a warped(lyric wise, but not tune wise, the tune remains the same)version of "Gaston".

So, I've arranged it as follows, with Dinobot being in a worse mood than usual(which, for him, is saying something)and the other nine Maximals all trying to cheer him up, starting with Cheetor.

Dinobot: Dishonored! Disgraced! Completely ruined! It's far more than I can endure!

Cheetor: Who, you, Dinobot? No way in the pit! Seriously, chin the slag up, will you?(Dinobot then looks at him, but Cheetor starts to sing)

Cheetor(singing)Primus, it disturbs me to see you, Dinobot, looking so very depressed!(the other Maximals look at Dinobot)Everyone here'd love to be you, Dinobot, even when under hard stress! There's no Maximal as respected as you! You're everyone's favorite bot! Every last fan always elected you! And difficult to see why it's not...

Blackarachnia and Airazor(looking at Dinobot longingly)AAAAAAHHHH...

Cheetor(singing)No one's...tough as Dinobot! No one's buff as Dinobot! No one knows how to do the right stuff like Dinobot! For there's no one around half as badass! Not even on Cybertron! You can ask anyone except Rattrap, and they'll tell you whose side they'd prefer to be on!

Depth Charge, Silverbolt and Rhinox(singing in unison)No one's great like Dinobot! No one can hate like Dinobot!

Cheetor(singing)No one can score such a high fandom rate like Dinobot!

Dinobot(singing)As a warrior, yes, I'm intimidating!

All The Maximals At Once(singing)I want a guy like Dinobot!

Tigatron and Optimus(singing together)Give plenty of cheers and lots of kudos!

Cheetor(singing)Dinobot is the best and the rest are all just lows!

Depth Charge, Optimus, Rhinox, Silverbolt and Tigatron(singing all at once in unison)No one fights like Dinobot! Or darkens lights like Dinobot!

Rattrap(finally joining in and singing)And when in beast mode, nobody BITES like Dinobot!

Blackarachnia and Airazor(singing in unison)For there's no one as muscled and massive!

Dinobot(singing while flexing)As you see, I've got power to spare!

Cheetor(singing)Not one thing about him's to be laughed at!

Dinobot(talking)That's right!(singing)And I can withstand the cold despite no hair!

Tigatron and Silverbolt(singing in unison)No one's a lord like Dinobot!

Depth Charge and Rhinox(singing together)Or avoids being bored like Dinobot!

Cheetor(singing)And definitely no one wields a sword like Dinobot!

Dinobot(singing)I'm especially good at obliterating!

All The Maximals At Once(singing)Let's hear it for Dinobot!

Dinobot(singing)When I was a Predacon, I would never give up, even when I was in hopeless fights! And now as a Maximal, I turn the fight around, so in battle, I take out any foe's lights!

Rhinox, Rattrap, Silverbolt, Depth Charge, Optimus and Tigatron(singing all at once)No one fires eye beams like Dinobot! Or runs faster than streams like Dinobot!

Cheetor(singing)Or can be the best one on all teams like Dinobot!

Dinobot(singing)I use Predacon parts in all my decorating!

All Of The Maximals At Once: MY, WHAT A GUY! DINOBOT!!!!!

So, fellow Beast Wars fans(and especially those of you with Dinobot as a favorite character), what do you think?