Vampire Sisters pt. 1 by Syafiqah

Post any fics/stories/poems/scribblings here.

Moderators: Nurann, Starath, Sinead, Optimal Optimus Primal, Razor One

starshadow
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Vampire Sisters pt. 1 by Syafiqah

Unread post by starshadow »

In a town called Vampireville, there lived a family of vampires. Vampireville became a dull and weird town since they arrived. There were four members in that family. Raven and Shiraz with deceased parents...

Raven: "Hey sis!! Come on, get out of your coffin!! It's night!!"

Shiraz: "Keep your voice down Raven!! Your voice might wake up the neighbours..."

Raven: "Oh come on...vampires aren't suppose to be sleeping right now...in fact, wer're suppose to be hunting for tasty blood...

Shiraz: Yeah...and it was the third time you were telling me that!! It's irritating me!!

Raven: It's not, to me. It was a good thing I said that because I'm proud to be a vampire.

Shiraz: Really? Hmm...whatever...I don't give a damn.

Raven: Of course you don't give a damn...you only give a damn to your so-called "vampire mate" Alexander Sterling. Am I right to say that big sis?

Shiraz: Hell yeah!! How did you know about that you little rat?

Raven: Of course I know everything about you!! And for your information, I'm not a rat, I'm a human being!! HAHA and I even know about the club..

Shiraz: I BEG YOUR PARDON?!

Raven: Nothing, I'm going out with my other vampire friends.

Shiraz: No no no, wait!! You said something about the club. How did you know about it? ANSWER ME RAVEN!!

Raven: WOAH!! Hold your horses, sis!! I knew it from my friend, Mandy. Her sister always hang out in there and I bet you did too...

Shiraz: Obviously, but no matter what, do not step in to that club. Okay?

Raven: Why not?

Shiraz: Because you're too young!! Underage vampires are not allowed to enter that club. It's also dangerous for you!!

Raven: But-

Shiraz: No buts!! You are not going there ever again and that's final!!

Raven: YOU HAVE NO RIGHT TO SAY THAT TO ME!! YOU CAN'T CONTROL ME ALL THE TIME!! IT'S SICKENING!!

Shiraz: I have the rights because I am your older sister!!

Raven: Whatever!! From now on, YOU are NO LONGER my sister!!

Raven stormed out of the room and disappeared in the shadows..

Shiraz: Oh no, Alexander!! I'm late!!

Shiraz got her belonging ready while she was taking her favourite scarf from the window and sometime later as Shiraz was about to meet Alexander...

Alexander: BOO!!

Shiraz: AHH!!!

Alexander: Did I scare you?

Shiraz: What do you expect me to answer? You almost gave me a heart attack!!

Alexander: Oh!! Come on, it's just a joke...sorry sweetheart..

Shiraz: It's okay...

Alexander: Are you alright? You look miserable. Did something happen before I came here?

Shiraz: I just had a fight with my sister so I am in a bad mood.

Alexander: Did she say anything hurtful to you?

Shiraz: No...the turth is I'm so shocked that she knew about the club. I mean...underaged vampires and non-vampires aren't allowed to enter the club, right? It's all Rachel's fault!!

Alexander: Rachel? Who's that?"

Shiraz: She's Raven's friend's sister. She lives just the next door of my house and I heard that she's the most popular, beautiful and richest vampire in town.

Alexander: To be honest, you don't need to be popular, beautiful and rich. You're perfect to me. I just need you to be yourself and not to impersonate someone better than you. About your sis, she just need some time to cool down. Maybe she feels she's a grown up and needs freedom sometimes. Don't worry about it, I know it will be okay...I promise...

Shiraz: Thanks Alexander for your sweet sayings. I'll keep that in mind. I hope it will happen soon.

Alexander: Don't worry, it will happen. Let's go to the club before it's too late.

Shiraz: Right!!

-to be continued-

I don't own this fic. I offered my friend to post this story here and DA and obviously she accepted it ;D Sadly, I can't finish this off and have to do it in parts...Absolutely no flaming.

Vampire sisters (c) Syafiqah