BW: Black Rose chapter 3 (read it at your own risk)

Post any fics/stories/poems/scribblings here.

Moderators: Nurann, Starath, Sinead, Optimal Optimus Primal, Razor One

starshadow
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

BW: Black Rose chapter 3 (read it at your own risk)

Unread post by starshadow »

((I thought their few last speeches was kinda, you know... so i labelled it))

It has been afew days since Starshadow enslaved herself to her new master named Nightmare. But the good thing was that most of the time he slept in the day which was Starshadow's advantage to slip out of his damned lair and return to her ship. But the bad thing was, she had to stay almost 24 hours awake or else Nightmare would just give her punishments for slacking around.

The cave was real quiet early as the dawn came. Nightmare was recharging himself in the darkest corner. On the other hand, Starshadow who was awake after the sunlight shone through her cat eyes was far away from the bat. She got up and smirked, giving Nightmare an ugly gesture of sticking her tounge out and doing funny faces. "So long sucker!!" she said as soft as she could and transformed into beast mode, running away.

Surprisingly, Nightmare was not totally asleep. He opened one of his red eyes and looked at the demon panther taking off. "Just wait and see my dear kitten, this is just the beginning..." he chuckled darkly with his fangs shown and went back to sleep.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Starshadow was panting from the long run. Starshade was doing some arm wrestling with Venom. Starshade was growling as she was losing with the snake smirking. Then, the cat bird fuzor ate some energon candy which made her hyperactive and used her full strength on her arm, pushing Venom's arm down until it reached the surface of the table.

"YAY I WON!!!" she exclaimed.

"YOU CHEATED!!! YOU TOOK THE ENERGON CANDY TO MAKE YOURSELF STRONGER!!!" Venom crossed his arms and pout alittle while the angel feline rolled her violet optics. Both of the fuzors noticed Starshadow.

"HIYA SIS!!" Starshade waved .

"Hi Starshade..." Starshadow greeted back and transformed into beast mode and climbed on a brach and went to sleep.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

As the moonless night came, Starshadow came back to Nightmare's cave in robot with blood coated on her hands. Nightmare was in his robot mode, sitting on his "throne", drumming his pointed fingers on the arm rest.
"Where have you been my dear?" the bat asked even though he knew the answer.

"I was hunting." Starshadow replied.

"For the whole day?" Nightmare ignored the urge to smirk as he saw the feline's sleek legs trembled alittle.

"Uhh....Not really..."

"Really? Then can you explain what is the meaning of this?" the bat pulled out a voice recorder and played it. *So long sucker!!* it sounded. Starshadow was now in hot oil.

SLAG!! He sure has a good pair of ears. Starshadow thought with a soft growl. "Uhh...I err...umm...ahh...." the feline lost her words. Nightmare walked towards her with a sick smile on his face.

"I'm going to drop this matter if you get my dinner ready in five cycles sharp." the bat was already a few centimeters close to the cat.

"Err what you want? birds? fish?" Starshadow was slightly shivering.

"Tried those already, but not my liking." Nightmare walked behind the fembot.

"Err...D-dd-d-deers? Be-bears?" Starshadow stuttered and gasped as she felt Nightmare's claws traced a vertical line on her smooth back.

"I was never satisfied with their taste." Nightmare slid his left arm across Starshadow's waist as if he was hugging her.

"Well?! Name your dish!!" Starshadow was getting alittle irritated as those animals are mostly found in the bat's territory.

"Let's see...I want...YOU!!" the cat gasped as she felt Nightmare buried his fangs on her neck, sucking her mech fluid. She was frightened as she felt every drop of mech fluid sucked out but the sick feeling enchanted her and smiled. Nightmare was curious why Starshadow smiled when she was attacked by him. Putting his thoughts aside, he kept on drinking her mech fluid until the feline passed out.

"I think I overdone it...such a tasty femme." Nightmare went out to hunt some wolves, leaving his passed out slave behind.

Megacycles later, the sun was about to rise, Nightmare was about to get some rest until the cat woke up.

"Ow...what a night!! And I have a massive headache!!" Starshadow rubbed at the back of her head and saw Nightmare staring at her.

"What? Never seen a femme waking up?" the cat narrowed her optics.

"You managed to survive that night. You were so tasty that I got so addicted to it." the bat smiled.

"Oh...That's because I drank mech fluid before." Starshadow smiled back.

"What was that?" Nightmare raised an optic ridge.

"NOTHING!!" Starshadow then kept her mouth shut.

Nightmare sighed and shook his head. "You may go now...you slept for the whole night."

Starshadow was pretty much surprised for his first command in the morning.
"Err...yes sir." she left.

Nightmare watched her leave the cave and smiled to himself. A unique femme indeed. he thought and fell sleep for the whole morning.