BWint: Invasion

A section for online Role Playing Games of a Beasties nature.

Moderators: Nurann, Starath, Sinead, Optimal Optimus Primal, Razor One

SilverfromOZ
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

BWint: Invasion

Unread post by SilverfromOZ »

SilverfromOz lay sprawled across his bed in the BWint HQ. Every limb and both wings seemed to have found their own particular direction to remain in during his stasis slumber. Notes, designs and various pieces of tech were scattered about the floor as, yet again, he had been too busy to clean up after himself. Dreams of flying alongside a large comedian as he exchanged witticisms passed through his primary processor whilst he rested happily.

Suddenly, the walls shook with a tremendous impact, jarring the furzor awake. He darted to his feet, only to stand on a rogue servo motor he had been working on. With a quick curse, he kicked it to the side and ran to the door.

The standard lighting has been replaced with flashing red illumination to indicate an emergency situation. Noting the distinct absence of anyone else, he began to sprint to the main meeting room. Turning a corner he was brought to halt because standing in front of him was.....

#continue the story and add yourself in as you do# :D
It's ok sir. I'll be fine...

Just listen to your commander, bonebrain!

Yes dear...
Blazemane
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Unread post by Blazemane »

...a solid object. Well, person to be exact.

"D,ohf!" Blazemane exclaimed as he, just coming out of his own quarters, ran into Silver. He clumsily went backwards, but stayed on his feet by colliding with a wall. Regaining his proper balance, he looked back to the fuzor.

"The walls just shook, and obviously the alarms are blaring," he nearly shouted over the din. "Do you know what's going on?" He had been startled by the alarms, and unfortunately had been doing some metal cutting at the time, so he had cut his right hand open. It wouldn't be that serious though. As long as he could still pull a trigger...
I understand... you are, after all, a predacon.

[img]http://www.bwint.net/memberfanclubterrorsaur.jpg[/img] [img]http://www.bwint.net/bannersbfanclub2.jpg[/img]
SilverfromOZ
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

"No clue!" shouted Silver over the din before yelling "Main room!" and pointing down the corridor behind Blazemane. Blaze nodded in return and they both started jogging towards Silver's original destination.

As they drew close, Silver could make out a shape in the doorway. Noticing their approach, the figure called out....

Yes dear...
Nurann
Site Admin

Unread post by Nurann »

"What in the Matrix did you blow up this time?"

The small, lightly-armored elf sipped at her tea as she watched Silver and Blazemane speed through the hall. Nurann winked as they came to a halt and added,

"Oh yeah, and try not to run in the halls; you might hurt yourselves."

(Edit: *chuckles* While I'm at it; Silver, is this going to turn in to something that would be better suited in RPs?)
~Nurannoniel Amruniel ~ Blessed Be~
SilverfromOZ
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Silver put his hands up in a surrender position, "Look, that pressure regulator needed replacing anyway, and besides I was asleep this time."

Before Silver embarked upon yet another long winded rant, Blaze showed his hand to Nurann. With a mock sigh and a smile she said "Oh you boys! Can't leave you alone without hurting yourselves." At this her own hand began to glow and a stream of healer nanites travelled from her palm into Blazemane's. Within a few moments, the wound had been sealed. "Thanks!" he said. "You're welcome." responded the elf.

"Come on, we've got to figure this out." said Silver before turning to Nurann with a grin and saying "And the running is a necessary thing. It makes things so much more dramatic."

Nurann chuckled and shook her head in response.

"So, you coming?" asked Silver.

To which Nurann replied....

Yes dear...
Nurann
Site Admin

Unread post by Nurann »

"Oh, why not? It beats more monitor duty. Lead on." The trio followed Silver in to main hall, where several other individuals waited.

"Anyone know what's going on here?" Blazemane called out to the assembling crowd.

Wicked Woman
Ultra Poster!
Ultra Poster!

Unread post by Wicked Woman »

"Hey!" Wicked Woman ramdomly burst into the room never noticing the alarms. "Lookie what I got! It's Megatron's actual rubber ducky that I won off of EBay! Isn't it-hey..." After looking closer at the bottom her smile turned into a frown. "This says 'made in Taiwan'!"

"Erm, Wicked," Silver stated, "Don't you think there's something more important going on?"

"More important that getting Megatron's rubber ducky to ransom off to him?"

To which Silver replied with...

(Teehee, this is fun. And I'm not actually this dumb in real life

WW)
Prime: "Any last words?"
Demolisher: "not the face, NOT THE FACE!"
SilverfromOZ
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

"Well, I understand the importance of Meg's Ducky song, but what if there are infiltrators sent here to claim your Tiawanese knock of.... I mean, genuine replica?"

Wicked Woman gasped and clutched the duck tighter. "Never!" she said with a grim look of determination.

"Righto! Onwards!" cried Silver as the quartet charged down the remaining length of corridor.

They arrived at the sealed door to the main hall and Blaze waved his hand past the door switch, causing the entryway to glide open. They were met with darkness and damaged equipment, which sent sporadic sparks shooting into the air. As one, the group cautiously entered the room and began to survey the damage.

"Defence grid is offline." said Nurann as she sifted through information on a stray data tablet.

"And Sectors 7 and 8 are in complete lockdown." Added Blaze.

"And I think they broke the air-conditioning controls." Finished Wicked Woman.

"Slaggers!" growled Silver.

As they reached the centre of the room, a silhouette dropped from the roof, spinning round, Silver hurled a nearby piece of debris, but missed as the saboteur sped out of the room.

With another growl of frustration Silver activated his comm. link "This is SilverfromOZ, we have a security breach, code 4. Intruder spotted leaving the Main Hall heading to Sector 3. Suspect may be armed. Caution advised."

Turning back to the group he said "Well any ideas?"

Yes dear...
Blazemane
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Blazemane thought through how everything had just happened. It was like he wasn't even controlling his actions- he felt automated.

Regaining his presence of mind, he had a suggestion.

"It might be good for some of us to go after the intruder. I mean, I know it's a risk to those of us who go," Blaze admitted while pulling back the slide on his handgun to emphasize his point, "but I think the danger of letting whoever that was run around is more significant."
Last edited by Blazemane on Thu Feb 18, 2010 4:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.

[img]http://www.bwint.net/memberfanclubterrorsaur.jpg[/img] [img]http://www.bwint.net/bannersbfanclub2.jpg[/img]
Nurann
Site Admin

Unread post by Nurann »

"Agreed," Nurann added as she pulled the energy bow from her back. "I'll head up to the Security hub and see if anyone else is here and to check what's wrong with the grid. Silver, why don't you take the team and find out what's going on?"

Nodding to the group, the elf headed off in the direction of sector 12.

A little ways down the hall, Nurannoniel opened a private comm. channel to Silver. "Call me if you notice anything suspicious, please? We don't know what this intruder is capable of."

The line hissed static for a moment...
Darkshadow14
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Unread post by Darkshadow14 »

Hiding within the shadows, was a dark creature, blending in with her surroundings. Almost not wanting to come out, more like waiting for the right time.

"Something has them startled? I don't think it was I." The canine snarled, waving her spiked tail it made a..

CLINK.

The green eyes vanished into the shadows once more, as she was prowling around, not sure when to show herself. "Nurann's going to sector 12, well maybe I'll happen to show up there..." The wolf quietly commented out loud.
SilverfromOZ
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

As the trio headed towards the main engineering section, Silver's comm. chimed indicating a transmission from Nurann in his personal HUD. Stopping, cuasing the group to halt as well, he activated it, only to receive garbled words ".......Susp..... truder..... cap..." before the line went silent.

"Nurann?" queried the fuzor "Nurann?!" he tried again. Turning to Blazemane and Wicked Woman he said "Looks like comms. are down. Lets get to engineering first and see if there's anything we can do there."

Continuing down the corridor, they failed to notice the silent shadows stalking them.

Yes dear...
Wicked Woman
Ultra Poster!
Ultra Poster!

Unread post by Wicked Woman »

"Ya know... " Wicked Woman commented. "I've been watching alot of Horror movies recently, this senario(sp?) seems quite familiar, especially in the older ones."

"Wicked..." Blazemane started but the young woman continued anyway.

"A team splits off from others, they enter a dark area and lose their barrings, or in this case our communications, then start to tense up as they continue onward, regardless of whether or not they feel they should head back. They turn a corner and then..."

(WW)
Prime: "Any last words?"
Demolisher: "not the face, NOT THE FACE!"
Blazemane
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

"Yeah, yeah, yeah, the monster gets them." Blazemane finished. "But A, we're not unarmed, and B, the movies are all staged. It's not like there's some law here that says we have to lose to the intruder. I mean, I bet they're just as scared as us. Maybe they're wondering how in the world they still haven't been taken down, and they came in here not because it wasn't risky, but because they think whatever they're looking for is too good to not try getting.

"Besides, if the intruder does decide to engage us," he continued, his voice now filling with fake malice "maybe they'd attack from behind."

He thought about his own statement.

"Oh man, this is kinda' scary."

Starath
Site Admin

Unread post by Starath »

"You know what's scary?" asked Starath, leaning on the computer console.

"What?" Megatron replied, sitting hunched over in the most ridiculous manner.

"You're on Ebay."

"So? And did I not say I require silence?"

A series of clicks filled the Darkside's main chamber, which sounded sort of musical along with the bubbling of the lava below. Starath sighed and picked dirt off her armor. She was a camo-patterned Seeker now instead of the young purple-and-silver bot she'd been years ago. Luckily, through the magic of Fangirllism, she could make herself small enough to fit inside the Darkside.

"C'mon, Megs! I haven't visited in HOW long, and all you want to do is play on the computer?"

"Silence! Yesss, aw yes.... I have you now." Three clicks commenced. A long, agonizing pause. Confetti must have spurted out of the console monitor. "VICTORY!"

"What'd you get?" Starath moved to see over his shoulder.

"The Limited Edition Rubber Ducky Beanie Baby." Megatron grinned and poked at the screen. "His name is Paddlefoot."

She stared at him, turned on her heel, and walked off. "I'm going to go see what the Maximals are doing. Let me know when you've found your sanity."

"Starath, surely you can appreciate this! It's Limited Edition!"

"Uh huh...."

(OCC: OMG he wants to KILL me for this.... xD)

EDIT: I'm going to move this to the RPG forum after everyone's replied, so you guys know where the thread went.
"I reject your reality and substitute my own."
--Adam Savage, Mythbusters

[img]http://www.bwint.net/megfanclubbanner3.jpg[/img] [img]http://www.bwint.net/memberdcfanclub.jpg[/img]

"You're... [i]real![/i]"