opposites attract!! Beast Wars proves it LOL!!

Where we talk about nothing other than that. :)

Moderators: Nurann, Starath, Sinead, Optimal Optimus Primal, Razor One

una
Super Poster!
Super Poster!
RPG Characters: Whitegrazer, TyCross, and Blackarachnia

opposites attract!! Beast Wars proves it LOL!!

Unread post by una »

Except for Tigraton and Airrazor,

Looking at the Silverbolt/Blackarachnia and Rampage/Transmutate, you got to love to see people from opposite ends of the pole get together. The white knight redeems the dark damsel! The dark sociopath falls in love with an innocent being.

Interesting, I love that how a Maximal/Predacon get together and fall in love.

(Yes, Blackarachnia was a orignally a Maxi protoform but she was as evil and dark as they come.)

I found it interesting and also love to ask if you dreamed of a Maximal and predacon falling in love with each other?

Me first!

Megatron! (HOLY CRAP! WHY DID I PICK HIM? HE HATES MAXIMALS) Well, this is what I thought would be neat.

Megatron is so evil, intelligent, and charming. I also see that or maybe i imagined it but he does treat femmes differently. Pred femme from what we see is that he is always watching them like other and all Preds.

Maximal femmes from what I saw. I could imagine him smooth talking towards them or even flirt with them!

Anyway, i don't believe it would be far-fetched for Megatron to have an attraction to a female Maximal especially if she is smart and maybe even outsmarts him a few times.

I don't know! That's what I see!

How do you guys view these types of relationships? As you can see I love them...