The Vampire's Saga chapter 1

Post any fics/stories/poems/scribblings here.

Moderators: Nurann, Starath, Sinead, Optimal Optimus Primal, Razor One

starshadow
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

The Vampire's Saga chapter 1

Unread post by starshadow »

((A.N: A fic about Starshadow's dad and blah blah blah. Zaphiron and Zepharock are so-called "jokers" :P))

"Wake up bro...or we'll be LATE FOR CLASS AND GET DETENTION AGAIN!!" Zepharock yelled at his little brother, Zaphiron, who was sleeping. Zaphiron got startled and fell off his bed.
"CLASS?! I thought today's a weekend!! No classes during weekends remember?" Zaphiron snapped back at his older brother.
"Are you living in the past?! Today is the first day of the week, dipstick!! Now let's-"
"RUN!!!" Zaphiron ran out of his room without packing his bed.
"WAIT FOR ME!!!" Zepharock cried out loud.

As the bell rang, the brothers managed to get to the meeting room and took their seats.
"We've made it...Phew!!" Zaphiron panted and chuckled abit. Zira came in with pride. All of the bots in the room saluted her and took their seats.
"Through my observations, the medic squads are now short handed and Fireye has declared a war. So, today's mission is to kidnap the best medics from Sanador Medic Center." Zira pointed to an image of a large facility on the screen.
"I heard that Sanador has lots of cute nurses." Zaphiron whispered to a mach beside him.
"We are not looking for cute and inexperienced nurses, Zaphiron...We are looking for skilled medics." Zira sternly said while the red and black mach growled. "We've come to an end of this meeting. Go now, Captains. You know what to do..."

At the Armory, the squads were preparing their weapons and ready for an assault.
"Whoever gets the most babes wins the game." Zaphiron joked.
"Yeah, whatever yah sicko..." Zepharock rolled his optics and chuckled.
"Ready, GO!!" the brothers transformed into cybertronian jets and flew out of the base.

Sanador's Medic Center, SilverClaw was signing some documents until his daughter, Midnight, came in.
"Here's your energon father." Midnight handed her father a cup of glowing warm energon.
"Thank you my daughter.." SilverClaw drank the energon and continued to sign the documents.
Then, screams of fear were heard outside of the office. The two bots went out of the room and looked around in total shock. Everyone in the facility was wounded and trapped in dragnets, cages and powerbonds.
"WHAT IS GOING ON?!" SilverClaw roared in rage.
Zaphiron backhanded the doctor while another bot trapped Midnight with powerbonds.
"You must be one of the famous medic in this city. SilverClaw right? You know what? You're 'comin with us!!" Zaphiron smirked. Midnight's cyan optics widened and started to struggle.
"LET GO OF MY FATHER!! PLEASE I BEG YOU!! TAKE ME INSTEAD OF HIM!!" Midnight begged.
"ARE YOU MAD?! YOU CAN'T SURRENDER YOURSELF TO HIM!!" Silverclaw shouted at her.
"Are you a skilled medic?" Zaphiron asked.
"Yes I am...I will go with you but please, no more violence in this medic center.." the femme replied. Zaphiron raised an optic ridge and let go of SilverClaw. He grabbed Midnight by the arm and pulled her by the arm and dragged her to a vehicle, driving her to the base.

SilverClaw tried to chase after the vehicle but with the energy he had left now, he panted with exhaustion. "Midnight, please be safe..." he whispered under his breath.

((I know this is short and my english is horrible...but please don't flame it))