Saber-Fang and Starshadow: Arrivals[part 2]

Post any fics/stories/poems/scribblings here.

Moderators: Nurann, Starath, Sinead, Optimal Optimus Primal, Razor One

starshadow
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Saber-Fang and Starshadow: Arrivals[part 2]

Unread post by starshadow »

Saber came to a stop when they reached the Ark, she had read about it during her time at acdemy.
"Welcome to the Ark, Saber-fang. Our leader Optimus Primal will want to meet you." Silverbolt said.
Saber nodded then followed Cheetor and Silverbolt into the Ark so she could meet thier leader.
Rattrap was on the monitors. He turned his chair around and saw the three bots.
"Found a pussycat?" he put his hands behind his head.
"This pussycat can kick your furry hide, Rodent." Saber said then transformed into her robot mode.
Silverbolt and Cheetor did the same, Cheetor headed to his room.
"Rattrap, where's Optimus. I need to introduce Saber-Fang to him." Silverbolt said.
"He should be in his office." Rhinox replied from a different monitor, across from Rattrap.

Rattrap just narrowed his optics at Saber. Blackarachnia just came out of her quarters.
"New femme huh? Now I don't feel like I'm the only one here." she smiled.
"A new recruit!! I'm Optimus, leader of the maximals and you are?" Optimus gave Saber a warm smile.
The sabertoothed tiger raised an optic ridge but did not say thing, then she turned when she heard Optimus' voice.
"I'm Saber-Fang, sir." She replied.
Saber-Fang... Now I remember!!! General Saber-Fang!! It's so great to see you my friend!!" Optimus was surprised to see his friend standing infront of him.
"Its good to see you to, Optimus." Saber replied.
Silverbolt spotted his beloved and went over to her his hand touching hers.

Meanwhile, at the Darksyde, Quickstrike made his way toward the Darkside, where Inferno was standing guard, when he heard some on approach he aimmed his flamethrower at the threat.
"Halt, who dare's invade my queens colony?!"
"Easy blenderbutt its me," Quickstrike said as he tail hissed. "I have some news for the boss."
When Megatron heard the word "news", he immediately went to the exit of the Darksyde.
"What news Quickstrike?" he asked.
There's a new femme bot, boss. She's another cat but with bat wings, and a strange looking tail." Quickstrike replied seeing Megatron.
"Interesting...Bring this new femme to me. Inferno, you will assist Quickstrike. If you both have a hard time taming that feline, I'll send Rampage." Megatron ordered his minions and went back into the Darksyde.
"As you wish, my queen." Inferno said with a low bow, then activated his butt thruster and Quickstrike jumped on.
"Yeehaa, lets go tame us a femme!!" Quickstrike shouted as they took off.

Sometime later, Inferno located the femme a few minutes later and landed 20ft behind her.
"Femme, my queen wants you to come to the colony, deadly force will be used if you refuse."
The fire ant said loading his flame throwing getting it ready just in case.
Quickstrike said nothing he just stared at Starshadow, if he had a better mouth his tounge would be hanging out of his mouth.
I'm sorry but I'm refusing...Tell this, ugh..."Queen" of yours that I will not join any forces unless...She wants to be my lunch...Useless bug" Starshadow smirked and turned her back on Inferno and walked away.

"Insolet, femme. Burn in the fires of Inferno!!" Inferno shouted, pulling the trigger to his flame thrower and cackled wildly.
Quickstrike scratched his head as he watched the crazy fire ant.
Starshadow leaped up to one of the trees behind the predacons, digging her claws to the bark and extended her tail and smacked Inferno's gun away.
"Alittle burning won't hurt." she looked at her tail and pounced on Inferno, scratching his armor with her claws.

"How's the progress Quickstrike?" Megatron com-linked the fuzor.
"Um, not to good really." Quickstrike replied.
Inferno just laughed. "Fool, pain is my friend. Allow me to intorduce you to it." He then grabbed Starshadow's tail and threw her a tree nearly breaking it, he then grabbed his flame thrower again and laughed wildly while the feline used her wings to block the flames.
"If that's the case, I'll send the crab. Megatron out." Then, the transmetal T-rex com-linked the psychotic crab.
"Rampage, I need you assist Quickstrike and Inferno in Grid Trius. There's a new troublesome feline and I need you to get her and I. Want. Her. Alive...."
Rampage growled quietly. "You really know how to suck the fun out of everything." He muttered then transformed into his tank mode and headed toward Grid Trius.

When Saber arrived because of patrol duty, she remained hidden as she watched Inferno attack a femme with his flame thrower, snarling she leaped out of her hiding spot and attacked the ant but was fired at by Quickstrike.
"Yeehaa, now we're talking, its a Maxi!! C'mon big tooth lets see if you can take me on!!"

"STAY OUT OF THIS JUNIOR!!! IT'S MY FIGHT!!!" Starshadow shouted and pounced on Inferno and used her claws to slice every angle on the fire ant's body.

Then, Starshadow sensed something big and bad coming towards the battlefield.
"I...remember...that bot..." she started to look around, every corner, to find that familiar being.

When Rampage arrived he transformed into his robot form then saw Starshadow, he couldn't put his claw on it, but she looked fermilar some how. "So this is the femme that being such a pain? Sad."
Inferno was able to kick Starshadow away from him. "Attack her, drone! The royalty commands it." The ant said then took aim at Saber.
Starshadow climbed on the tree and growled. "I TOLD YOU I'M NOT GOING!!! LEAVE THE JUNIOR ALONE!!"
As she saw Rampage, she had some flashbacks of her prison life. "Uhh..uhh...X? Is that...You?" she was out of words, surprised but somehow, happy.
Saber having pinned Quickstrike down looked up confused at what was going on. Rampage narrowed his eyes. "Do I know you?" he asked.
Inferno lowered his weapon wondering what the heck was going on.

"LAUGHING MACHINE!!! IT'S ME!!! NIGHTSTAR!! THE INFAMOUS BANSHEE AND YOUR PERSONAL ENTERTAINER IN YOUR CELL!!!" Starshadow pounced on the transmetal crab, giving him a big warm hug. "I missed you so much!!! I tried to stop them from sealing you in the pod!! I'm sorry I couldn't get you out of that slaggin place as the guards almost got me."

Rampage was taken aback when Starshadow hugged him. "I don't remember much at all due to my pod crashing," He firmly but gently pushed her away, then looked at Saber who had Quickstrike pinned down.
"If what your saying is true, I'll take you back to the Darksyde but you have to act like you don't know me at all. Megatron could use you against me like he's using half of my spark."
Saber was deeply confused but made the mistake of losing her grip and Quickstrike shot her knocking her into stasis lock.

"No...I can never enslave to some leader like him. All I want is revenge because of that stupid bat and Depthcharge." Starshadow growled. "I'm sorry but I can't join your group. But I can aid you to your battles." she then took off.

"I can't allow you to leave." The crab said then fired at Starshadow knocking her into stasis lock. Inferno put his weapon away and picked up Starshadow.
"Drone, pick up the Sabertooth, the royalty will reward us for our catch." Inferno said.
Rampage growled quietly then picked up Saber, then followed Inferno back to base, followed by a crestfallen Quickstrike.
starshadow
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Unread post by starshadow »

I think I screwed up on this one.