Voice changes when...

Where we talk about nothing other than that. :)

Moderators: Nurann, Starath, Sinead, Optimal Optimus Primal, Razor One

Darkshadow14
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Voice changes when...

Unread post by Darkshadow14 »

Now my love for Rampage means I study him a lot. LOL. Has anyone else ever noticed that when he's in beast mode, his voice is almost more gurggly from his robot mode?

Also.

Waspinator's wings sound, the buzzing, sounds are different from beast to robot mode.

I'm sure there's a ton more, anyone else noticed little things like that?

Also Tarantulas in season one, I believe in the episode the web, His voice sounds almost squeakier from beast to robot mode.
Night-Hunter
Super Poster!
Super Poster!
Location: Looking for my sanity... *sigh* Still can't find it.

Unread post by Night-Hunter »

i think you've been watching a little to much beast wars. lol jk
"The enemy of my enemy is my bro."
Phoenix
Super Poster!
Super Poster!
RPG Characters: Nemesis,Aurora,Zodiac

Unread post by Phoenix »

My goodness.. You make me feel like a complete amateur here. It's actually ages between every time I sit down to watch Beast Wars. In fact I haven't seen the series in full in the last 3 or 4 years.. Occasionally I'll watch an episode or two, but nothing that ever allows me to notice those little changes. :)
Darkshadow14
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Unread post by Darkshadow14 »

i think you've been watching a little to much beast wars. lol jk
Probably Night, probably.

My goodness.. You make me feel like a complete amateur here. It's actually ages between every time I sit down to watch Beast Wars. In fact I haven't seen the series in full in the last 3 or 4 years.. Occasionally I'll watch an episode or two, but nothing that ever allows me to notice those little changes.
Lol Phoenix. Well you need to watch some more than. I just noticed this and was like, "Am I the only one who ever noticed this?"
xCubicZirconia
Ultra Poster!
Ultra Poster!
RPG Characters: Maximal Aphrodite

Unread post by xCubicZirconia »

I never noticed, but then again I was always checkin out DC ^^;
Phoenix
Super Poster!
Super Poster!
RPG Characters: Nemesis,Aurora,Zodiac

Unread post by Phoenix »

Lol Phoenix. Well you need to watch some more than. I just noticed this and was like, "Am I the only one who ever noticed this?"
If there were only more hours in the day, I could do a lot of stuff I just don't have time to do. :) Although I probably have more to be grateful to Beast Wars for than most people. It was a mutual interest in Transformers/Beast Wars that brought me and my husband together. In fact we wouldn't have met and gotten to know each other if we hadn't ended up at the same transformers related website. Weirdness.
BiffyPrimal

Unread post by BiffyPrimal »

I've never really noticed a change in Rampage's voice before. I'll have to pay close attention the next time I get around to watching those episodes.

I do remember noticing Tarantulas' voice getting "higher" at some point in season 1, but I don't remember the exact circumstances.

To me, the most noticeable voice change in Beast Wars involved Inferno. When he was first introduced, his voice was much deeper than it was later in the series.
Alak
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Unread post by Alak »

I only noticed a change when Rampage is in water, but that also applies to Depth charge.