The Sparkling Warriors part 2

Post any fics/stories/poems/scribblings here.

Moderators: Nurann, Starath, Sinead, Optimal Optimus Primal, Razor One

starshadow
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

The Sparkling Warriors part 2

Unread post by starshadow »

((Hey N-H, I made afew changes on this part because it's not really easy to convert our RP chats into a fic so hope yah don't mind. To readers, hope it isn't too bad because I'm trying hard to focus on this fic.))

Silverbolt asked Optimus if he could take care for Saber. The maximal leader agreed and let Silverbolt be little Saber's guardian. Dinobot was shocked to find the once powerful Saber-fang was nothing more then a sparkling.
The little sabertooth tiger looked around when she heard Dinobot's voice somewhere in the base demanding to know why Saber was a sparkling.
"Starshade used some sort of weapon on Saber while she was fighting Megatron." Optimus explained to an outraged Dinobot. "Then we should get the weapon that was used on Saber and turn her back." the ex predacon snarled.
He didn't know that Rattrap had just entered. "How do you know dat gun could change speartooth back, ChopperFace?" the short maximal narrowed his optics. "I don't, vermin. But if Starshade did this, she will know how to turn Saber back." Dinbot growled rounding on Rattrap and so, both of them quarrelled.

Saber was giggling watching the two. Saber turned her head to Silverbolt's left wing and lightly touched it. Blackarachnia petted the sparkling's head. "She's so dear." she smiled.
"I know." Silverbolt said as Saber started to fall alseep in his lap.

Starshadow reached her ship and headed to the dining room and put the sparklings on the highchairs and headed to the kitchen to find some energon. Sonar some how managed to escape and started to crawl into the demon panther's room. As Starshadow came out of the kitchen with two bottles of energon milk. She screamed when the little bat was missing and picked up her sis and went to find Sonar.

Meanwhile, Sonar pulled himself up to Starshadow's bed and sat in the middle with his hands in his lap, trying to be as cute as possible, when the adult feline found him. "Don't wander around the ship okay?" she sat on her bed and fed him and her sis with energon milk. Sonar just giggled threw the bottle with the feline frowning. Then, she caught a stench on the sparklings. "You guys need a bath..." she coughed and turned her head away from the sparklings.
"Time for your bath..." she carried the sparklings to her bathroom and placed them in the bathtub, undressing them and turned the tap.
"Sonar you're troublesome..." she opened the cabinet to find the soap and shampoo.
"And I stink!! Phew..." she sniffed her armor.

As Starshadow got the bath ready, she started to wash the sparklings.
"Maybe I should dip in...since sparklings don't know or can't remember anything." she undress herself and went into the bathtub.
"I really envy you both. Getting pampered by your new mommy..." she growled.
Sonar giggled as he splashed in the water. His ears were so wet that they drooped. The feline scrubbed his head and his back. Starshade was popping the bubbles she sees. Sonar had a handful of bubbles and blew them in Starshadows face and the panther just popped them all. "Now, no more playing. It's time for you sparklings to get some sleep." she drained the bathtub and rinsed the sparklings."A real troublemaker...hope he doesn't cry out of hunger." she dried the sparklings with a towel and dressed them with diapers.
The moment that Sonar's diaper was on he let out a loud and nasty smelling fart and giggled like mad.
"EWW!!" SS growled. Then, she changed to her armor and petted the sparklings to sleep. As she realized that the bat laid his head on her lap as he started to fall alseep, she smiled and closed the doors with her telekinesis powers. "Good night you little gremlins..." she kissed the sparklings, transforming to beast mode and went to sleep with Sonar curled up at her side.