I Am Not Extinct!

Whether you be new or a long-time member of the board, feel free to talk about yourselves and your interests in this forum!

Moderators: Nurann, Starath, Sinead, Optimal Optimus Primal, Razor One

Tor
Ultra Poster!
Ultra Poster!

I Am Not Extinct!

Unread post by Tor »

(looks at the title) Yeeeah. That would've worked better if my username was actually Dinotor. :lol:

Hello BWinters, old and new, young and old, ranters and RPers! After a brief absence, I have returned! I look forward to jumping back into the RP, reading some fics, and chatting it up again. :biggrin:

So, how was everyone's Christmas?
Darth Knuckles

Unread post by Darth Knuckles »

Welcome back to the forum Tor! I'm a newer member but I hope to get to know you better. My Christmas was great by the way. I got a Wii and I went crazy and ordered a few expensive statues of some of my favorite characters too. How was your Christmas?
"Say goodbye to the universe, Maximals. The future has changed. Yeeeessss. The Autobots lose, evil triumphs, and you, you, no longer exist! " - Megatron (Beast Wars)
SkyxDB
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Unread post by SkyxDB »

Welcome back! :D
I demand cookies!
Blazemane
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Unread post by Blazemane »

Welcome back, Tor.

Who's you favorite char- oh... wait.
I understand... you are, after all, a predacon.

[img]http://www.bwint.net/memberfanclubterrorsaur.jpg[/img] [img]http://www.bwint.net/bannersbfanclub2.jpg[/img]
Jagna
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Unread post by Jagna »

Tooooor! *glomp* :D

Welcome back friend (says she XD) I had a good Christmas. Very white and very cold! :P You?
**JAGNA**rowr
[img]http://www.bwint.net/bannertigatronfanclub.jpg[/img] || [img]http://www.bwint.net/membercheetorclub.jpg[/img]
and OP, RT and DB
Optimal Optimus Primal
Super Poster!
Super Poster!
RPG Characters: Optimus Primal, Rattrap, Rhinox, Megatron, Inferno

Unread post by Optimal Optimus Primal »

Welcome back, Tor!! *hug* Good to see ya. ^^ I can't wait for you take back Dinobot and Waspy in the game. XD Too much for me to handle!
"Well, that's just prime!"
transformersvoice

Unread post by transformersvoice »

Hi Dinotor, Merry Christmas and happy new year! My Christmas was fine, even though I had to work that day. Welcome back!
MariaSunderland

Unread post by MariaSunderland »

Tor
Ultra Poster!
Ultra Poster!

Unread post by Tor »

Welcome back to the forum Tor! I'm a newer member but I hope to get to know you better. My Christmas was great by the way. I got a Wii and I went crazy and ordered a few expensive statues of some of my favorite characters too. How was your Christmas?
Haha, thanks Darth Knuckles. :) I hope to talk with ya too. :wink: Wow, you lucky dog! Be careful, Wii Tennis gets VERY addicting. :lol: My Christmas was good, very low key, but it was nice to just relax with the family.
Awww thanks Sky! Good to see ya!
Welcome back, Tor.
Who's you favorite char- oh... wait.
Haha! Blaaaaze. :)
Tooooor! *glomp* :D

Welcome back friend (says she XD) I had a good Christmas. Very white and very cold! :P You?
Jag! (hugs extra tight) It's great to see ya! I was dreaming of a white Christmas this year, buuut alas! I got green. I'm glad you're was nice and snowy though :)
Welcome back, Tor!! *hug* Good to see ya. ^^ I can't wait for you take back Dinobot and Waspy in the game. XD Too much for me to handle!
(hugs back) Thanks OOP, it's good to be back. :) As soon as I get my bearings on what's going on in the RP, I'll jump right back in. :wink: If your feeling a bit overwhelmed, I'm sure I could take on another canon for ya too.
Hi Dinotor, Merry Christmas and happy new year! My Christmas was fine, even though I had to work that day. Welcome back!
Why thanks Transformersvoice! :) I'm sorry that you had to work, that's a bummer. And thanks!
Thanks! Btw, very nice artwork you have. :D

Well thanks to everyone for the warm welcome back. :mrgreen: