Next chapter sneak peak

Post any fics/stories/poems/scribblings here.

Moderators: Nurann, Starath, Sinead, Optimal Optimus Primal, Razor One

Night-Hunter
Super Poster!
Super Poster!
Location: Looking for my sanity... *sigh* Still can't find it.

Next chapter sneak peak

Unread post by Night-Hunter »

Hope you like it i haven't put this on Fanfic yet, i just thought that you guys would like a sneak peak of the next chapter. BTW Starscream is a sparkling AKA a baby.

“’Hide!!” Click. Twitter. Buzz. Click. Click. Buzz.
“Come down, Starscream. Now what are you trying to say?” Ironhide asked.
Click. Buzz. “Its Rachel!!” Buzz. Buzz. Click. Twitter. “Some thing is wrong with her. Her breathing is all funny.”
That was all Ironhide needed to take off the like freaking bullet straight to Rachel’s room, he contacted Ratchet along the way.

(Rachel)

I can feel my heart start to slow down and I hear voices coming from some where, calling out my name and telling me to fight. I can feel two forces calling to me, and I don’t know who to go with, I know that if I go with Darius and Shadow, that I would pass on from that life and enter the afterlife where my friends were.
I suddenly felt that some one else was with the three of us.
A tall black and white bot with wide, very beautiful wings that looked feather like. Appeared in front of me, I didn’t know a lot of Cybertronian robots but he, she, it. I’m going to call him, he. But he was beautiful, I couldn’t tell if he was a male or a female flyer or a ground, he was like a prefect mix of both.
The very god that Cybertronians were made from.
Primus.
I suddenly became very timid in his presents which was weird to me, normally I had high self confidence but… I don’t even know how to explain it. I just felt unworthy to be in his presences, it suddenly felt like some thing was probing my soul it was extremely unnerving. I seem to remember that I had set a few dumpster fires when I was 14 years old.
Strange I suddenly felt the sheer love and gentleness of the God, I guess it made since, seeing how I was part Cybertronian that I would graced with his presents.
Whoa! Ok I was suddenly scooped up in his hands and I couldn’t help but curl up into a ball like a frightened puppy. That was until I felt his finger gently stroke my back but it felt like he was stroking my heart, feeling some of my courage return I uncurled and looked into the face of the robot god.
I take back what I said, he wasn’t beautiful he was beautiful beyond belief, it was physical beauty it was some thing far deeper then that some thing I don’t understand. But I finally understood when I saw this face looking down at me, was a God of nothing but love and kindness. Being in his hands I felt love pour into my heart I looked down but this time I let those feelings just wash over me. I felt at peace.
“Your friend Amber had the same problem, my child.”
I was stunned at the sound of his voice it was extremely beautiful and overwhelming… wait? Did he just say that Amber had the same problem?
I look up at him slightly confused.
“I don’t want to offend you, but how do you know Amber?”
I was suddenly started when Primus chuckled and smiled, my god his smile made my insides melt.
“Your friend Amber is a transformer. I believe you know a seeker named Nightfall, bond mate to Ironhide.”
“Yes, but what does that-” It was suddenly hit, Amber, my best friend who died in a car crash was Nightfall!! “But how?”
“I came to Amber when she was on the verge of death, I gave her a choice to either become human again or return as a transformer.” The God replied.
“So she chose to be a transformer again, why?”
“She fell in love with Ironhide during her time as a transformer. Like her I will give you a choice. Will you pass on from this life or will you return as Ironhide’s and Nightfall’s sparkling?”
I thought that it would be a little strange being my best friends baby, but I was finally untied with Darius again. It was a double edged sword I hated those.
As if reading my mind Darius suddenly appeared by my side.
“No matter what you choose Rachel. Remember this, I will always be with you forever and always.”
After giving it some thought I look up at Primus a few seconds later.

Ratchet sighs and shakes his head.
“She’s gone… I’m sorry.”
Ironhide could only stare at Rachel’s body in disbelief, she couldn’t be gone there was no way Rachel could be dead, she was a fighter but there she was lying on the table lifeless.
He tore his optics away from her body, he walked toward the closest wall, and slammed his fist into.
“DAMN IT!!”
Nightfall went to comfort him but he shook her off and he left the med bay, worried for him Nightfall went after him.
Ratchet watched as Starscream knelt beside her body, he lightly touch her face, clicking sadly he laid down beside her.
Ratchet could hardly look at that, so he left the room. No one in the base could believe that Rachel, once so full of life and energy would be forever gone from their lives.
"The enemy of my enemy is my bro."